Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 06:09 am
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/get-attachment-521-587x391.jpg
parados

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 07:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You forgot to include the moon and the Lunar society in your fake list.

But you keep believing in things that are fake Q. What can we do to help you? Get you back on your medication?
0 Replies

parados

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 07:28 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Peer reviewed papers will make you believe something? Don't you realize that peer reviewed papers represent a consensus?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 08:30 am
@Lordyaswas,
What I find interesting is that they notice delusional behaviour in others, both Q and OEM can see it in each other, but not in themselves. There's probably a name for it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 08:32 am
@Quehoniaomath,
That's right, cut and paste stuff from the son of God. That must prove you're right.

How will you save us from the shape shifting lizards?
Quehoniaomath

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 09:25 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
That's right, cut and paste stuff from the son of God. That must prove you're right.

How will you save us from the shape shifting lizards?

Son of God????

LOL. do your homework first girly!

Must be something I said. LOL

izzythepush

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 10:18 am
@Quehoniaomath,
When you say something that's not total bollocks I'll be sure to point it out.

If a pathetic runt like you called me girly to my face I'd kick the **** out of him. The only thing you've proven is that the internet lets sad attention seeking losers insult people they'd run a mile from in real life.

You're a pathetic loser who makes unsubstantiated claims with absolutely nothing to back them up and insults those who merely point out the truth.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 10:27 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
When you say something that's not total bollocks I'll be sure to point it out.

If a pathetic runt like you called me girly to my face I'd kick the **** out of him. The only thing you've proven is that the internet lets sad attention seeking losers insult people they'd run a mile from in real life.

You're a pathetic loser who makes unsubstantiated claims with absolutely nothing to back them up and insults those who merely point out the truth.

well, well, well girly.
Something I said??

Wink
carloslebaron

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 11:18 am
@parados,
Telling you to be more specific with your question is not a negative to answer it from my part.

You evade the recognition that the evolution hypothesis can't explain a micro-organism becoming a macro-organism by evolutionary process.

And you are trying to escape my request.

So far I can give you an analogy.

You associate 1 Hydrogen and 2 Oxygen, and from those elements you obtain a compound. You check the "DNA" of all water around and find admirable similarity.

If you want "my specifics", sorry, but that will cost you, it's not free.

The association of micro-organisms are explained in a greater horizon where the entre universe is involved. Life is not a "special" event, and can be explained as well... but it will cost you.

So, here is just to discuss the common knowledge, this is just a forum.
cicerone imposter

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 11:20 am
@carloslebaron,
You asked,
Quote:
You evade the recognition that the evolution hypothesis can't explain a micro-organism becoming a macro-organism by evolutionary process.

Why even bother asking such a stupid question, when scientists have not discovered the answer.

Can YOU answer that question?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 11:28 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Pathetic, delusional runt, and a complete waste of time and effort.

You're on ignore.
cicerone imposter

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 11:31 am
@izzythepush,
Are you finally beginning to realize that? .......LOL
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 12:16 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Pathetic, delusional runt, and a complete waste of time and effort.

You're on ignore.

So, it WAS something I said. Wink
cicerone imposter

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 12:47 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
No, everything you said. .... Mr. Green
Quehoniaomath

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 01:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
No, everything you said. .

Even better. Wink
0 Replies

Wilso

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:26 pm
Quehoniaomath is a sad attention seeker. Noone notices it in the real world, so it trolls sites like these craving the notoriety. Ignore it and it will go away.

izzythepush

Wed 8 Oct, 2014 01:18 am
Here's David Icke claiming to be the son of God.

Some gullible morons like to claim this never happened, and still cut and paste stuff from his website.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 8 Oct, 2014 01:29 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
Quehoniaomath is a sad attention seeker. Noone notices it in the real world, so it trolls sites like these craving the notoriety. Ignore it and it will go away.

sad attention seeker? Hmm just an Ad Hominem again and you know what that means! lol

None notices in the real world???? Really? You don't even know me.
No evidence, nothing. You are a sad ah'er. Your posting is the evidence.

But I get it. better ridicule the messenger if you don't like the message.

We all agree that that is a bit supid isn't it?

we does this one come from?
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 8 Oct, 2014 01:33 am
@Wilso,
Agreed. I very rarely see the idiot nowadays, unless I make the mistake of browsing the forum before logging in.

Send it to Coventry. (look it up)
Quehoniaomath

Wed 8 Oct, 2014 01:39 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Agreed. I very rarely see the idiot nowadays, unless I make the mistake of browsing the forum before logging in.

Send it to Coventry. (look it up)

Idiot? An AH'again! And you of course can not explain why you feel that way.
You just don't like what I write, but why?
0 Replies