Why do people deny evolution?

izzythepush

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 09:10 am
@Quehoniaomath,
No less strange and stupid than the post it referred to.

http://merovee.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/sun.jpg

0 Replies

parados

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 09:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

of course evolution is a big joke and hoax.
It was CREATED on purpose by the "Lunar Society"
So, yes it is flawed from the beginning and everything that is build on something that is flawd, must be flawed too!

Once again, you have fallen for the hoax that a moon even exists. There is no Lunar Soceity because there is no moon, Q. Really, you need to stop believing scientists that tell you the moon exists. It shows you have no ability to think for yourself.
parados

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 09:34 am
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
I stated in 1999, before the releasing of the human genome-map, that macro-organisms are the association of micro-organisms, and that the process was never ever evolution but a method of association similar to planetesimals associating themselves (could be by any cause) to form planets..

If macro organisms are merely an association of micro organisms then explain why the cells in a macro organism all have the same DNA.
One Eyed Mind

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 09:38 am
@parados,
That was actually a very good response to Que, parados.

I'll give you that.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:01 am
@parados,
Quote:
Once again, you have fallen for the hoax that a moon even exists. There is no Lunar Soceity because there is no moon, Q. Really, you need to stop believing scientists that tell you the moon exists. It shows you have no ability to think for yourself.

I never said there was no moon.

But you are trying to be funny, but please practice some more.
izzythepush

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:04 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You got a thing about buts?
0 Replies

parados

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:29 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Precisely, you do believe there is a moon which is nonsense since only people that fall for the consensus of scientists would believe such nonsense.
One Eyed Mind

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:44 am
@parados,
I wish you applied this level of intelligence to other subjects.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 07:08 pm
@parados,
You are not responding my challenge but questioning. I told you that doing so you are already denying evolution because your lack of faith in such a funny belief.

Definitively a micro-organism will never ever become a macro-organism by any process of evolution. The former cells were way more complex than the modern cells found everywhere, indicating that a degenerate process is indeed enforcing the living world.

So, the evolution theory is discarded by its lack of evidence (this means, gaps by lots, inconsistency between its doctrines of slow and favorable changes only and scientific observation showing sudden changes and with the sure tendency of unfavorable out comings.

And, about your question. Be more specific with it. Are you referring to the cells in a single organism as having the same DNA?

parados

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:12 pm
@carloslebaron,
I am pointing out that your theory has some very big holes in it since you can't answer my question.
cicerone imposter

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:21 pm
@parados,
Anything like the black hole? Mr. Green
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:33 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Precisely, you do believe there is a moon which is nonsense since only people that fall for the consensus of scientists would believe such nonsense.

But you can't explain what consensus has to do with anything of course.
consensus=politics=not science.

once there was a consensus the earth was flat! lol
izzythepush

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 01:31 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
once there was a consensus the earth was flat! lol

No there wasn't. That your weirdo conspiracy sites. The Greeks knew the Earth was round because of the horizon and curvature of the Earth.

It was only people like you who believed, and probably still do believe, the Earth was flat.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 03:40 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
No there wasn't. That your weirdo conspiracy sites. The Greeks knew the Earth was round because of the horizon and curvature of the Earth.

It was only people like you who believed, and probably still do believe, the Earth was flat.

Well, you don't even get the point, mate!

A lot of thing were in 'consensus' but none the less wrong, very very wrong.
Some examples,.

The moon landings -> fake
Global Warming -> fake
Evolution-> fake
Relativity -> fake
Democracy -> fake
Quantum Mechanics -> fake
Big Bang->fake

and so on and so forth

so much for consensus, eh!?

But I get it , because once you dismiss 'consensus' nonsense, what then with once worldview. And then is there of course the "Domino effect'
You may figure this one out for yourself. Wink

izzythepush

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 03:44 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The wheel, fake
Computers, fake
Steam Engine, fake
Reality, fake.

Shape shifting lizards, true.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 03:50 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The wheel, fake
Computers, fake
Steam Engine, fake
Reality, fake.

Shape shifting lizards, true.

You are doing a strange thing now that you probably even don't understand yourself.

I NEVER WROTE:
Quote:
The wheel, fake
Computers, fake
Steam Engine, fake
Reality, fake.

So, now do some reading and thinking before you reply again.

I would be gratefull.

You can also try to explain in no uncertain terms what you really do mean with what you just wrote. Thank you.
izzythepush

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 03:59 am
@Quehoniaomath,
All you've done is post a load of flannel about how everything is nonsense, how you're the only one who knows what's going on because you've 'researched' it.

You've not produced a scrap of evidence to back up your claims, just insults when you get challenged. Anyone can spent days reading whack job theories on paranoid conspiracy sites and call it research. It doesn't mean it's research.

Nobody takes you seriously, not even the other fruitcakes. And why, because you're all mouth and trousers.

Have you sought a professional opinion about why you're so desperate for attention? That would be far more useful than all your 'research.'
Lordyaswas

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:00 am
@izzythepush,
You wait......

Psychiatrists are fake.

Delusional behaviour is fake.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:03 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
All you've done is post a load of flannel about how everything is nonsense, how you're the only one who knows what's going on because you've 'researched' it.

You've not produced a scrap of evidence to back up your claims, just insults when you get challenged. Anyone can spent days reading whack job theories on paranoid conspiracy sites and call it research. It doesn't mean it's research.

Nobody takes you seriously, not even the other fruitcakes. And why, because you're all mouth and trousers.

Have you sought a professional opinion about why you're so desperate for attention? That would be far more useful than all your 'research.'

So, you don't get it then eh?
I didn't wrote EVERYTHING is nonsens. read better next time.

Furtermore you wrote: 'Nobody takes you seriously, not even the other fruitcakes"

End? So what? I am not in a popularity contest. You seem to think so.

Desperate for attention? lol very funny . You jump to a lot of stupid conclusions without knowing me, without evidence, without.. well, you get the druft (probably not me thinks.)

In a nuttshel:

The lady protest.....................too much

Wink
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:06 am
@Lordyaswas,
Quote:
Psychiatrists are fake.

Delusional behaviour is fake.

Psychiatry is fake indeed.

Delusional behaviour is not.