Why do people deny evolution?

giujohn

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:56 pm
@Frank Apisa,
[quoteI was the one at the family get-togethers smoking dope behind the barn while they were discussing their work at the picnic tables. ][/quote]

Frank... I knew there had to be a reason for that unfortunate liberal bent you have!
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:06 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Hey Quehon, I've lost track about why some people are disagreeing with you, can you refresh my memory about what you said that's upset them?
Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:15 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Hey Quehon, I've lost track about why some people are disagreeing with you, can you refresh my memory about what you said that's upset them?

Do you mean this? I wrote a lot. Why are you asking?
It might something have to do with the subtitle of 'he origin of species"
Looks like some people couldn't handle that. Wink
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:27 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Wink

why are you putting al this 'efforsts' in?

Because like I said...I am enjoying it.

Just like you are.

That probably is why we are both here.

To enjoy.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:29 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
giujohn wrote:

[quoteI was the one at the family get-togethers smoking dope behind the barn while they were discussing their work at the picnic tables. ]

Frank... I knew there had to be a reason for that unfortunate liberal bent you have!

I am not a liberal...but I do give weed the credit for many things. Wink

Question: Would you have busted me...or joined me?
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:32 pm
Quote:
Romeo said-: Hey Quehon, I've lost track about why some people are disagreeing with you, can you refresh my memory about what you said that's upset them?
Quehon replied: It might something have to do with the subtitle of 'the origin of species"
Looks like some people couldn't handle that.

I'm itching for a fight and don't know whether to jump on your side or theirs..Smile
I'm just curious over what upset them about this?-

WIKI: "Its full title was On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. For the sixth edition of 1872, the short title was changed to The Origin of Species"
giujohn

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I am not a liberal...but I do give weed the credit for many things.

I was a deep cover Narcotics Agent at one point...what do you think?
spendius

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:42 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I get really annoyed by these self appointed douche bags who make believe they have a "better way"

Bollocks!! You love it.

On two occasions you have told us about you having gone out looking for it. Dragged Mrs fm there too at one of them. I bet it was pretty funny seeing you picketing the Creation Museum car park as if the future of the western world was hanging in the balance. Waxing indignant at the congregation at the other gig about the Bible being a pack of lies, piled up on a needle point there was only room for one angel to dance on, crafted by free-loaders in the service of extracting a fat living from superstitious idiots, morons and cretins: (pause for breath): whose hard earned wages should be spent on the products of geological research rather than those of the purveyors of nonsense, drivel and bullshit; must have been hilarious.

Q is getting you off without you having to shift your fat arse off what I assume is a well padded seat. Saving you money. And Mrs fm not having to miss Coronation Street.

He defuses your understandable indignation a little at a time. A sort of safety valve.

I get the impression that Wilso might explode if some of us failed to leak his indignation in dribs and drabs.

I'm well aware from experience that knowing one is right and nobody taking any notice, except those who need your approval for money-grubbing reasons, does ratchet up indignation.

You love it fm.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:48 pm
Quote:
I get really annoyed by these self appointed douche bags who make believe they have a "better way"

Good!!!!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:51 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
I'm itching for a fight and don't know whether to jump on your side or theirs..
I'm just curious over what upset them about this?-

Ok, well I have no idea, nobody goes into it. They only get very upset.
I don't care what side you choose, I can only tell you I am looking for truth.
There isn't much in that of 'evolution', that is for sure.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:59 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
I am not a liberal...but I do give weed the credit for many things.

I was a deep cover Narcotics Agent at one point...what do you think?

My guess is that you would have joined me.
giujohn

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
LOL...If it ment getting a bigger fish or it was a matter of my safety, yes. (I was authorized to comment certain crimes if it enhanced my safety or furthered the success of the program) but if not...I would have busted ya! (in the old days it was not decriminalized)
Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:09 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

LOL...If it ment getting a bigger fish or it was a matter of my safety, yes. (I was authorized to comment certain crimes if it enhanced my safety or furthered the success of the program) but if not...I would have busted ya! (in the old days it was not decriminalized)

You would have been in no danger from me. I'm a small guy.

If you woulda busted me for smoking a joint...my favorable impression of you is probably wrong.
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:16 pm
Quote:
Romeo said : I'm itching for a fight and don't know whether to jump on your side or theirs..
Quehon replied: I don't care what side you choose, I can only tell you I am looking for truth.

Good for you mate, but you'll never get the truth from atheists because most are natural-born liars..Wink
Even atheist David Attenborough was caught lying in one of his TV progs by trying to pretend footage of zoo-born polar bear cubs was filmed in the wild!

"Frozen Planet: BBC 'faked' polar bear birth
Scenes from the BBC’s landmark Frozen Planet series, which viewers believed were filmed in the Arctic, were shot in a zoo, it emerged last night"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/bbc/8950070/Frozen-Planet-BBC-faked-polar-bear-birth.html
Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:23 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Good for you mate, but you'll never get the truth from atheists because most are natural-born liars..
Even atheist David Attenborough was caught lying in one of his TV progs by trying to pretend footage of zoo-born polar bear cubs was filmed in the wild!

I don't listen to atheist specifically, nor Catholics! I just gather information and try to found out a lot by myself.
btw The Roman Catholic Church is also a bunch of liars , sorry to say.

How about this:

Quote:
‘Marks on the bones of nearly 800 children found in a Roman Catholic Nun septic tank indicated they had been ritually killed a source within the Irish Garda police force revealed this week

And why is this? Because the Roman Catholic Church is Satanic to its core!
And if I say Satanic I mean Satanic! Children sacrifice and all!!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:26 pm
Decapitated, dismembered children in Catholic mass grave site were ritually murdered?
http://childabuserecovery.com/decapitated-dismembered-children-in-catholic-mass-grave-site-were-ritually-murdered/#.U5xAJPldXqW

Quote:
In the last month over 20 witnesses from nine different countries have named members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network as their perpetrators. Global elites under indictment included European royalty and prominent church and government officials in England, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Ireland, Canada and the US.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:28 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
all the lying in the culture wars has BEEN ON THE SIDE OF THE RELIGIOUS bIBLE THUMPERS

1qUAHOG CLAIMING THAT ORIGIN OF THE SPECIES WAS a RACIST TEXT

2STEVEN AUSTIN claimed fresh lavas from a recent mt st Helens eruption were 2 million years old. Attempting to discredit radiochemistry
3ICR claimed that dinosaurs nd humans lived together
4Creationists re looking for Mkele Mbembi
5ICA stones "testify" that humans lived with Tyrannosaurs
6Theyre still looking for "noah's Ark"

Name me one advance in todays technology that ws developed via Creatinist woorldviews. (Don't hold your breth on this).

PS, what makes you think that National Geographic specials are "science"? If Davi Attenborough is an atheist , so fuckin what? It all entertainment.

You do know that th characters in Lord of the Rings were CGI. Im sorry that gamers like you have such a loose hold on reality.

0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
If your itching for a fight. Try me, at least Im informed of both sides. I will keep posting the following until you an Quahog understand that "The Origin..." was not being racist when it used the term "favoured races" in the title. Try to understand and stop being so obtuse.
Here:
Quote:
Quahog uses the title segment Of the "ORIGIN of SPECIES'... (that being the second title line, "The PRESERVATION OF FAVORED RACES), and he does so as an assertion that Darwin was being somehow racist. That is also bullshit
Darwin explains what a "race" in Victorian biology actually means
( p74 from the 2nd edition.)
. , from Peckhams 1959 The Origin of Species... a "variorum text", DARWIN SAID
"When we look to the hereditary varieties or races of our domestic animals and plants and compare them with species closely allied together, we generally perceive in each domestic race, as already remarked, less uniformity of character than in true species (p74)"
IN OTHER WORDS A "RACE" IS A VARIETY OF DOMESTIC ANIMAL

We had this exact same discussion with gungasnake several years ago (nothing is new except to you new Creationist debators.)
Darwin includes several other pragraphs where he discusses what is meant by "race" in terms of his book that deals not a jot with humans.

Just like Einstein missed out on Quantum chemistry and physics, Darwin also is guilty of dropping a turd on us with his "Descent of Man"\

To Darwins credit, he did state that all these differences among races of humans were not speciation or from being raised from separate common ancestors. He stated that the differences among humans (which he clearly stated are monogenist (Single common ancestor), and are due to culture (or lack thereof) rather than being "lower life forms " as the polygenists felt (Many of whom were clergymen of the "civilized lands" )

Be accurate in what you assert someone who understands the subject better than you will call you on it .
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:48 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
I can only tell you I am looking for truth.
You wont find any truth with your head up your ass .
0 Replies

giujohn

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 02:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, you may not have been a threat, but losing my cover would have been.
You have to remember back in the day possesing weed was more serious than it is today. I never had any problem with busting someone for it as I have seen the results of several MVAs where the person was high on weed or the neglect of children because their Mom was a pothead. I also judge weed by the company it keeps...LSD, Coke, Speed, etc.
When it became decriminalized I was known on ocassion to let you hang that baggie in the wind instead of issuing a ticket. But if you were driving or involved with any of the above mentioned circumstances, you were advised to give your heart to god cause your ass was mine.