Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 01:43 am
@Wilso,
Quote:
Face the fact that you're an ignorant fucktard who couldn't find his own arse with both hands. You've done nothing but spew worthless bullshit, without the brains to see that it's worthless bullshit.

Wow! Something is bothering you! What an AH's!!
Let's see what 's the score:

1. an ignorant fucktard

2 who couldn't find his own arse with both hands

3 spew worthless bullshit

4 without the brains to see that it's worthless bullshit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice work mate!
You must feel releaved by now. Smile
But what I am missing here are good solid arguments, why is that?
Don't have any?
Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 04:17 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

yes, that is the level you have to go to if you want to dismiss information that is threatening to your current world view.

I understand. Really I do

You see, the arguments are missing and I am only the messenger, so why shooting me ? Wink

I am not shooting at you. I am merely characterizing your posts in as amusing a way as I can devise.
spendius

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 06:32 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Don't have any?

How can they have any solid arguments, Q, when they mincing around like the rustle of big girl's blouses unable to adhere to the first principle of their position which is that man, like the animals, is a machine. Or that monogamy flies in the face of evolution from a scientific point of view.

They must all have settled for a little wifey, the "pram in the hall" and holding hands when out shopping, because their strike rate is limited by various unfortunate conditions such as self-approval, a funny walk or simply just pug ugliness.

Self approval in males turns ladies off like you turn the light off. Ladies being defined as female persons who deny evolution for the simple reason that the animal world knows nothing else and to approve of it is thus impossible without accepting the obvious conclusion which ladies make great efforts to avoid. Most of the time at least.

Wilso is probably a Jesuit provoking discredit on atheists by portraying them as the epitome of the vulgarity which is unavoidable in the philosophical niche atheists inhabit.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:32 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I am not shooting at you. I am merely characterizing your posts in as amusing a way as I can devise.

Well, then the question becomes : can't you do better?
Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:37 am
The Funny thing is that after my last postings there hasn't been any argument against it!
(Only one started using AH's probably because she doen't know any better.
I forgive her Wink )

So most agree then evolution is obsolete!

Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:42 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

Well, then the question becomes : can't you do better?

I think I have done good. Excellent, as a matter of fact.

Your reaction seems to bear that out.
Wink
Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:44 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

The Funny thing is that after my last postings there hasn't been any argument against it!
(Only one started using AH's probably because she doen't know any better.
I forgive her Wink )

So most agree then evolution is obsolete!

Allow me:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQry6ZynJMncoe7jSAbSMDbb8wb1kBvQw-oT2YpwNygHsbmATsb
Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:44 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Your reaction seems to bear that out

If you really , really think that , my heart goes out to you.

Your standards are extremely low-level.

But, I understand.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
you ar allowed all the way you want, I am for free speech!
Why aren't you?

LOL

I only still wonder why any arguments are missing?

But I have some clues.
Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:47 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

Your reaction seems to bear that out

If you really , really think that

Yeah...I really, really, really think that! Wink

Quote:
, my heart goes out to you.

I doubt that.

I think you realize that I have captured the spirit of your posts, Q. And it seems to bother you in some way.

Quote:

Your standards are extremely low-level.

But, I understand.

Right.

I didn't want to get too high for you to reach.
Wink
Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:49 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

you ar allowed all the way you want, I am for free speech!
Why aren't you?'

I am a strong advocate of free speech...even if some of it deserves Looney Tunes emoticons in response.

Quote:
LOL

I only still wonder why any arguments are missing?

But I have some clues.

I doubt that.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:49 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I doubt that.

I think you realize that I have captured the spirit of your posts, Q. And it seems to bother you in some way.

Not at all, not even a little, I have fun reading your postings.
You really have no clue what so ever.
But please continue, I like to have some good laughs.

and of course still no arguments to be seen!

why is that?
Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 07:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I doubt that.

I don't care.

Nope, you are not for free speech, so much is clear, very very clear.

Now, for the fun of it, throw some arguments in!

LOL
Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 08:16 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

I doubt that.

Not at all, not even a little, I have fun reading your postings.
You really have no clue what so ever.
But please continue, I like to have some good laughs.

Great! We will both be laughing our butts off then, because I sure am.

And I will be here for you.

Quote:

and of course still no arguments to be seen!

why is that?

Because most reasonable people have figured out that you are a Looney Tunes character...and trying to be reasonable with you is like trying to be reasonable with a weasel.

Verstehen?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 08:19 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:
I doubt that.

I don't care.

Well I do...which motivates me to respond.

If you don't...why are you responding???

Quote:
Nope, you are not for free speech, so much is clear, very very clear.

What you consider "clear"...is mud!

Quote:
Now, for the fun of it, throw some arguments in!

LOL

Okay.

http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/humour-blague/clown-jonglerie/clown.gif
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 08:35 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:

You are unable to make any arguments because you are a clueless dipshit who doesnt understand anything. Otherwise you could try to make some decent arguments instead of making the specious rants you yack up from Creationist websites like a cat with a hairball.
Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 08:39 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

You are unable to make any arguments because you are a clueless dipshit who doesnt understand anything. Otherwise you could try to make some decent arguments instead of making the specious rants you yack up from Creationist websites like a cat with a hairball.

That is another way of putting it.
farmerman

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 08:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
I get really annoyed by these self appointed douche bags who make believe they have a "better way"

Every clip Quahogs made has been so fraught with error that I wonder whether hes just a joker who is really a worker in the field (like Steve Colbert-who only plays a right wing asshole).
Ive had some friend s from Sandia Labs show up here and do the "counter evolution argument" in the past.
I cant believe someone is that stupid that he cant even verbalize his own arguments from all the crap that's on the boards. AND, if he does have half a brain, he would know the errors that are appended because even the Creation Ministries publish "arguments that Creationists should avoid"

They stipulate to these arguments because science has proven certain things (like radioisotope dating) has an error bar of less than 0.1%.
When Quahog spurts out his fear and loathing for science hes either

1A big joker or

2 A really sick guy who could become a mass murderer based upon his crazy views and his anger.

Either way , hes a fun spectacle and you are tuning him up like a NY cop. (Were you a NY cop?)
Frank Apisa

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 09:10 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I get really annoyed by these self appointed douche bags who make believe they have a "better way"

Every clip Quahogs made has been so fraught with error that I wonder whether hes just a joker who is really a worker in the field (like Steve Colbert-who only plays a right wing asshole).
Ive had some friend s from Sandia Labs show up here and do the "counter evolution argument" in the past.
I cant believe someone is that stupid that he cant even verbalize his own arguments from all the crap that's on the boards. AND, if he does have half a brain, he would know the errors that are appended because even the Creation Ministries publish "arguments that Creationists should avoid"

They stipulate to these arguments because science has proven certain things (like radioisotope dating) has an error bar of less than 0.1%.
When Quahog spurts out his fear and loathing for science hes either

1A big joker or

2 A really sick guy who could become a mass murderer based upon his crazy views and his anger.

Either way , hes a fun spectacle and you are tuning him up like a NY cop. (Were you a NY cop?)

I agree that the guy is out near Neptune. In all of his thoughts...not just here. He really does play to the National Enquirer school of philosophy and science.

Like you, I'm not entirely sure if he is serious...or just some kind of plant. Maybe his is one of those Russian plants whose sole purpose is to be disruptive.

Anyway...I'm just toying with him for a bit. I won't stick around long...because he gets boring.

Nope to the NY cop. Tons of cops in my family...but I am not one of them. I was the one at the family get-togethers smoking dope behind the barn while they were discussing their work at the picnic tables.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:52 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Wink

why are you putting al this 'efforsts' in?