Why do people deny evolution?

Frank Apisa

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:30 am
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0hoTMaNhLbilaR-GlNnGcWyzJMFSiRMBuuzBBEkYtWOFTLzOcJw
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:32 am
@Frank Apisa,
thanks! Nice touch!

Wink
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 10:38 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Dawkins said Nadia Eweida, the check-in worker whom British Airways tried to prevent from wearing a cross round her neck, had ‘one of the most stupid faces I have ever seen’.

You probably never have seen the insides of the mind of Dawkins the Idiot?!

let me spell it out

H O R R O R !!!!!!

LOL
0 Replies

spendius

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 11:53 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Dawkins's "guesses" are worth many times the religious assertion that "Jesus said it and that proves it" crap.

Where do you get such cheating rubbish from fm? Jesus said it and anybody can suit themselves about it and do so. There is no "get thee behind me Satan" anywhere in the ad. industry or in political speeches. Not turning the other cheek has cost the US enough to weep for.

You set your own sitting duck on the branch and one just knows it will be easy to pot.

But your up-thumber swallows it so you will be cheered up.

Dawkins is a complete fool because he thinks we are. He performed in a scene in one of his little movies that was toe-curling material. It was as bad as showing water running uphill by upending the camera.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 11:59 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Dawkins is a complete fool

yep, and here is the proof, there is more!
And btw he is a narcistic psychopath! (yep, that is the ONLY way to get a job as a professor!! No kidding!!, that is the only way they can get their LIES to the people.)

Quote:
Rupert Sheldrake - Richard Dawkins comes to call
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtPuKSwP1mo

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:04 pm
Wow!!!

I just bumped mu head on something Dawkins said:

Hilarious!!!!

"Dawkins" science frees us from Dogma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Here, even in the first few minutes he spews dogma after dogma!
Enemies Of Reason:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P2mS-AImeY

Halleluja, what an idiot. he doesn't realise ( well, I think he does) 'science' is FULL of dogma!!

Yep, he really is an idiot, that is for sure!
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:11 pm
@farmerman,
Queho is a conspiracy theorist, one of these guys who think that the MORE people agree on something, the LESS likely it is to be true.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:30 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Queho is a conspiracy theorist, one of these guys who think that the MORE people agree on something, the LESS likely it is to be true.

that is YOUR conclusion. It is more subtle than that.
Everything that is talked about for hours on TV or in science for that matter is indeed not true. But I don't think you know why.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:33 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Please
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Please

No, sorry, it is:

Please, Quehoniaomath

Wink
0 Replies

parados

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:54 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

I will look into it later, but you are missing the point.
A LOT OF MATH shows evolution is really impossible.

I'm not missing the point at all. You CLAIM a lot of math shows it's impossible but all the math you bring to the table is wrong either in execution or assumptions.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:56 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I'm not missing the point at all. You CLAIM a lot of math shows it's impossible but all the math you bring to the table is wrong either in execution or assumptions.

Yes, you are missing the point, twice! I also said i will come back to you about this.
And there are so many many many many many mathematical impossibilities with evolution, it really can't exist.
But it seems you haven't started to calculate for yourself, why is that?
parados

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 12:58 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Yes, you are missing the point, twice! I also sid i will come back to you about this.
And there are so many many many many many mathematical impossibilities with evolution, it really can't exist.
But it seems you haven't started to calculate for yourself, why is that?

The problem is I HAVE done the calculations which show that the math you CLAIM disproves evolution is clearly wrong. It's you that hasn't done the calculations. If you had, you wouldn't be taken in by the charlatans you keep trying to push on us.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 01:00 pm
@parados,
Quote:
The problem is I HAVE done the calculations which show that the math you CLAIM disproves evolution is clearly wrong. It's you that hasn't done the calculations. If you had, you wouldn't be taken in by the charlatan you keep trying to push on us.

I have done them a lot. I just don't think you have done any.
Really, evolution can't be real. Is that so difficult to 'grock'?

And besides the math there is so much more tht proves it to be a hoax.
remember the Lunar Society?
The REAL PROBLEM is, people can't stand it that they have been lied to all their years at school and universities.
But is makes all sense if you see it as a religion.

If tou consider all the arguments and counter arguments, then evolution is really obsolete.
parados

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 01:09 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
If you have done the calculations then answer whether you think anyone has ever won the lottery.
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 01:16 pm
@parados,
Quote:
If you have done the calculations then answer whether you think anyone has ever won the lottery

Oh no! Here we go again with his idiocy!!!!!!!
Unbelievable!
Really, if you aks this question, than you have NO CLUE about evolution and math/statistics, that is for sure!

do these people really exist somewhere???
spendius

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 01:30 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:

Opinion polls show atheism at about 15%. Some 10%.

So I suppose atheism must be true to those guys?

And the loser in elections declared the winner?
Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 01:55 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Opinion polls show atheism at about 15%. Some 10%.

So I suppose atheism must be true to those guys?

And the loser in elections declared the winner?

LOL
0 Replies

spendius

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 02:03 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
Lunar Society

It is likely that Spengler's claim that the idea of evolution derived from the English factory system comes from his knowing that members of the Lunartic Society were industrialists and professional men on the way up.

It's main principle was "freedom of speech". Well--it would be wouldn't it?

No doubt they meant that they were free to say anything but not everybody was. Poets and dramatists had to dress up the facts of life in codes and symbols and had they not done the Lunartics would have been down on them like a ton of bullshit. What with them having little dickies too.

Just because all the depictions of them that we have show them with lace cuffs and looking important and all intellectual like does not mean that they never stood before a lowly splayed housemaid with their erections sticking up out of their breeches. Alpha males should mate most.

Which lets us lot out. (phew!!).

Dawkins probably scans the audience at his gigs looking for the most awe-struck admirer to invite backstage for further enlightenment. Speaking tours are lonely things. It's what I would do in his place.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 02:18 pm
Quote:
The Lunar Society

O.K. I’ll talk about Charles Darwin now.

His grandfather was Erasmus Darwin. Erasmus wrote Zoönomia, which had the “essence” of the theory of evolution. Erasmus was also the founder of the Lunar Society.

Erasmus was a physician, something of a poet, an instrument of the Industrial Revolution, and author of a massive two-volume work Zoönomia (1794-96); this work contained within it the essence of the theory that his grandson would announce to the world half a century later. [14]

The founder of the Lunar Society, Erasmus Darwin, had in 1794 written a book called Zoönomia in which he outlined his theory of evolution, anticipating not only [Jean Baptiste] Lamarck’s ideas but even the theory of natural selection; this book had the distinction of being placed on the Catholic Index; its popularity among independent thinkers was thus assured ([Desmond] King-Hele 1977). [15]

The Lunar Society was active between 1764 and 1800. It didn’t have more than fourteen members and it was the most influential group of men in England. Three members in the group were Josiah Wedgwood, founder of the famous pottery business, Erasmus Darwin and Benjamin Franklin.

http://www.earthemperor.com/2008/12/16/in-the-minds-of-men-darwin-and-the-new-world-order-by-ian-t-taylor/