Why do people deny evolution?

farmerman

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:35 am
@Quehoniaomath,
giving up eh? Well, science wont miss you either dipshit.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:37 am
Quahog can't resist, he'll be back . . . he's pulled this **** before.
0 Replies

spendius

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:41 am
@farmerman,
If a "7 stone weakling who gets sand kicked in his face" transforms himself to look like Charles Atlas using the dynamic tension exercises in order to avoid reproductive isolation, is that macro-evolution?
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:41 am
farmerman is being reported..again!

what a child! unbelievable.
farmerman

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:42 am
@spendius,
why not ask your mentor Quahog.

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040527/040527_bozo_ccol.grid-4x2.jpg
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:43 am
@farmerman,
and reported..again.

man o man, please grow up!
farmerman

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:43 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
what a child! unbelievable.
don't be hard on yourself. Youll be able to graduate past Creationist clips one day. If you ever learn how to learn
0 Replies

spendius

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:49 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
What is it you really want?

To restore the Holy Roman Empire using logic rather than militant repression.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:49 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

and reported..again.

man o man, please grow up!

FM must be bricking it, after what happened last time you reported him.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 04:50 am
@izzythepush,
what do you mean?
izzythepush

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:03 am
@Quehoniaomath,
If your reporting FM had any effect, FM's account would have been suspended, clearly it hasn't. Pamela Rosa's blatant racism hasn't resulted in her being banned, so it's highly unlikely the moderators will do a thing about a spat between two posters, one of whom is a recent arrival.

That's why I joked about him bricking it.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:11 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If your reporting FM had any effect, FM's account would have been suspended, clearly it hasn't. Pamela Rosa's blatant racism hasn't resulted in her being banned, so it's highly unlikely the moderators will do a thing about a spat between two posters, one of whom is a recent arrival.

That's why I joked about him bricking it.

O, ok, Thanks for explaining
Doesn't matter anyway, I have found the ignore button.Smile
Maybe he can do that too.
Anyway, I don't like to talk with people who can only throw Ad Hominems and have notjing rational or logical to contribute.
Disagreeing with each other is ok with me, but he is, a small child who can't stand someone else who thinks completely different than him.
That is too much for him.
edgarblythe

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:27 am
@Quehoniaomath,
What the hell are you doing on a thread that argues evolution, when the most knowledgeable contributer is on ignore. That's like taking a vote but not allowing the opposition into the voting booth.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:30 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
What the hell are you doing on a thread that argues evolution, when the most knowledgeable contributer is on ignore. That's like taking a vote but not allowing the opposition into the voting booth.

First of all, he is NOT " the most knowledgeable contributer "
That is for sure.In fact , the whole idea is even hilarious!
AND you shouldn't blame me, but him.
He likes to throw AH's around, and I had enough of his idiocy.
He wouldn't be on 'ignore' if he behaved in a nicer way.
So, your 'argument' holds no ground.
spendius

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:42 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
What the hell are you doing on a thread that argues evolution, when the most knowledgeable contributer is on ignore.

fm knows nothing significant about evolution theory ed. He would know nothing about geology either if there were no consequences in financial terms and yet the consequences of evolution ideas he has on Ignore. And he won't even answer simple questions. In fact fm has had me on and off Ignore from time to time.

He just quoted somebody whose name he couldn't get right who said, as I showed, that fm is misleading us. The same guy he quoted but with no substance to his reference. Just borrowed the cachet of the name.

fm has but one motive: guilt free dick swishing.

I am the most knowledgeable contributor, by some margin, and I'm on Ignore in some places and you never made a comment about that.

And your contributions are worthless.
edgarblythe

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:46 am
@Quehoniaomath,
It's no fault of his that you throw around words and allegations, without providing actual information. He is the only person on this thread who has experience in the field. Without his expertise the thread withers and eventually dies.
edgarblythe

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:48 am
@spendius,
I quit reading 99% of what you post, because obstructionism, rather than learning, is your plan.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:50 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
It's no fault of his that you throw around words and allegations, without providing actual information. He is the only person on this thread who has experience in the field. Without his expertise the thread withers and eventually dies.

That is just your opinion! I also see you don't read my postings, that is for sure, I have stated a lot!
He is the only one with experience???
According to me he is blind!!!!

He can't see things that are right in front of his eyes.

You don't get it also if I say that the only thing I ask for is EVIDENCE
There is NONE
So, macro evolutiion is a hoax!

Not by any fault of mine!
Quehoniaomath

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:51 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I quit reading 99% of what you post, because obstructionism, rather than learning, is your plan.

Ha! So I was right about you NOT reading my postings!
So, you CANNOT comment on them!

where do these people come from?????
Frank Apisa

Wed 11 Jun, 2014 05:54 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Quote:

Ha! So I was right about you NOT reading my postings!
So, you CANNOT comment on them!

where do these people come from?????

Q, calm down. Edgar wasn't even talking to you in that comment.