Why do people deny evolution?

parados

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 01:47 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Please state the argument that you think is circular.

I don't think you understand what a circular argument is.
parados

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 01:48 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
No, it doesn't unless you are going to argue that nonreligion is religion.
0 Replies

parados

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 01:50 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Changed your mind. Now you are going to argue that nonbelief is belief? I guess that would mean your nonbelief in evolution means you believe in evolution. So based on your own logic you believe in evolution.

Thanks for playing. Have a nice day.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 01:53 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
atheism may be a religion, evolution is a science. An Creationism and ID are both religions. Don't try to extend a court's decision beyond what it actually says.
Youre really strating to sound more and more like gunga

Calling a religion by another name ( science) doesn't make it go away, it being a religion.

The funny thing about you though is, you always trying to fit everything in your 'worldview' you extend this, leave that out ect.

But I understand, you have a religion to defend. science really at its core is a religion. Very easy to proof. Nearly all things in 'science' are under the control of the jesusiets and the freemasons. Both are at its core Deel Black Satanic. So, actually, you could say 'science' is a SATANIC RELIGION.
No kidding.It maked very clear why they are so afraid to let 'God" in.
I am not satying tjay have to, but they are even very afraid of doing so.

So, if 'science' is a SATANIC RELIGION, hence EVOLUTION is a SATANIC RELIGION.

Well, makes a lot very very clear.

0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 01:55 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Changed your mind. Now you are going to argue that nonbelief is belief? I guess that would mean your nonbelief in evolution means you believe in evolution. So based on your own logic you believe in evolution.

lol, nope, that is not my 'logic' at all!

Gee, is it all too difficult for you?
Quehoniaomath

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 01:59 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I don't think you understand what a circular argument is.

If you want to 'prove' something, but start it out as if it is already proofed.

simple.

Evolutionst assume a lot and then they say they have proved their nonsense!

So they first say it MUST be A , and then everything is 'proved' in that direction.

That is circular in my book!

Ohh it is all so very cheap these peopel do.
spendius

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:00 pm
@farmerman,
You sure are hot on Q's tail old boy.

What about me? I feel neglected and forlorn. Is there a reason you are not hot on my tail? Do my posts not provide a platform for your bullshit as good as Q does?

Are we machines or not? It's an interesting problem whether you were a mechanical contraption when you were chugging around the bays or when you were on tenterhooks that time which I won't mention but which did show that when push comes to shove ladies take second place.

Such dangling on the washing line with one's fate in the balance is not something I ever experienced and if I had I would never admit to it. It is an experience that many young men have had with varying luck.

But----is it luck?

parados

@Quehoniaomath,
Clearly you believe nonbelief is belief. That would mean your nonbelief is belief. End of story. Not difficult at all.

parados

@Quehoniaomath,
As I thought. You don't understand what a circular argument consists of.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:01 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Clearly you believe nonbelief is belief. That would mean your nonbelief is belief. End of story. Not difficult at all.

so, you don't get it.

see ya
Quehoniaomath

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:02 pm
@parados,
Quote:
As I thought. You don't understand what a circular argument consists of.

please enlighten me

it isn't that difficuklt

CIRCULAR REASONING
Quote:
Description: A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a circle in reasoning where no useful information is being shared. This fallacy is often quite humorous.

Logical Form:

X is true because of Y.
Y is true because of X.

Indeed it is humorous!

We have found in our science 'there is no god"! Why? simple. we postulated that at the beginning!

O, ok so there is no God because you have said there is no god.

right, right.

this one I like

There is evolution because there is evolution!

Always the same

LOL
parados

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:02 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Nonbelief is belief according to you. That is what you said. Nothing else to say after that. End of story.
parados

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:04 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
When has evolution been used to prove the existence of the fossil record? Until you can point to the specific scientific papers that use that argument there is no circular argument when the fossil record is used to prove the existence of evolution.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:05 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Nonbelief is belief according to you.

where did I wrote that then???
Quehoniaomath

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:06 pm
@parados,
Quote:
When has evolution been used to prove the existence of the fossil record? Until you can point to the specific scientific papers that use that argument there is no circular argument when the fossil record is used to prove the existence of evolution.

What I mean is that a lot is assumed at the beginning and deviations aren't allowed. I told you it is a religion.

what is so dificult about that???
Quehoniaomath

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:08 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
You sure are hot on Q's tail old boy.

What about me? I feel neglected and forlorn. Is there a reason you are not hot on my tail? Do my posts not provide a platform for your bullshit as good as Q does?

LOL

you are right, he is neglecting you! Wink
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:23 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I also listen to the PAV...I have his '83 performance at the Royal Albert Hall. I also like Andrea Bocelli. I know all the words to Nessun Dorma and most to Tosca.
I smoke Churchills or double coronas, (has to be at least 6x50) and prefer anything from Mr. Garcia
And the ONLY thing that goes in my Grey Goose is a little olive brine cause I like my vodka like I like my women: cold and dirty.
Frank Apisa

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:33 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

I also listen to the PAV...I have his '83 performance at the Royal Albert Hall. I also like Andrea Bocelli. Iknow all the words to Nessun Dorma and most to Tosca.

I smoke Churchills or double coronas, (has to be at least 6x50) and prefer anything from Mr. Garcia
And the ONLY thing that goes in my Grey Goose is a little olive brine cause I like my vodka like I like my women: cold and dirty.

My favorite opera is Rigoletto...but Tosca rank pretty high on the list.

One of my former bosses fancied himself an operatic tenor...and often belted out Recondita armonia in the pro shop. E lucevan le stelle from the third act is one of the most haunting melodies ever written. The Pav did justice to both.

I tip my hat to you for the Grey Goose neat or on the rocks. I need the OJ or I start to choke!

I used to enjoy Maduro wrapper...but now I am strictly a Connecticut guy.Much more mild.
giujohn

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Dont get me wrong I also listen to the Beach Boys and Greenday...the only thing I dont listen to is hip hop or that rap crap.
There is a misconception that a maduro wrapper makes the stick more harsh. May I suggest a CAO Brazillia? Its a maduro but you may find it more to your liking.
And a premium vodka should never make you choke. Have you tried K-ONE or Stoli?
spendius

Mon 9 Jun, 2014 02:58 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
If research involved a niche for the supernatural, where would we go with anything called science??
Everything would default to the divine. Any asshole can involve himself with such a path.

Every essence of our being might be to long, to yearn even, to default to the Divine. Being surrounded and bombarded with vulgar grubbiness, lies and compromises all the time, and the material **** that goes with it, might be too hard to bear for some. Default to the Divine on occasions relieves the strain but there can be no defaults to the Divine if the Divine vanishes from human consciousness.

Which I assume is your ambition.

And please don't say that mass psychology is not a science.