Idiot Bottom Feeder Of The Year...Late Entry

IRFRANK

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 09:29 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Not the majority. And not just the South either. It does seem to be flaunted and accepted more here.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 07:08 pm
@IRFRANK,
Do you long to return to the North frank?
IRFRANK

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 07:34 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Not at all. Much warmer here. My wife is a Carolina girl. And no, she's not a racist or bigot.

When this conversation started and I referred to 'here', I meant able2know.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 09:47 pm
@IRFRANK,
So she's the one Southerner who is not a bigot. How fortunate for you.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 07:49 am
No, there's me and my wife. Then again, who's to say who is a bigot and who isn't? I harbor deep prejudices against Tea Party assholes, racists, worshippers of Jeebus (as opposed to Jesus, who I'm okay with) and flat earth society types.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 09:26 am
“Stupidity cannot be cured with money money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”

― Robert Heinlein Lazarus Long

Rap
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2013 10:27 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I said not the majority. You just don't give up.

Southerners are not necessarily more racist than Northerners. Racism exists everywhere. But it was much more overt. My wife's high school was segregated in the late 60s. My high school in Ohio was not in 1965. The first black students in the Univ of South Carolina were in 1963. There were a lot of black students at Ohio State in the 60s. So, things were and are different. But that doesn't mean any individual is any certain kind of person. I don't prejudge anyone.

Again, you went of this fishing expedition about me and the south when in fact I was referring to this forum, not where I live. I find many more racists 'here' than where I live.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2013 02:57 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
I'm sure the combined idiocy of the Faux News Staff is up to the task.

Read the NYT lately. There is stupid.
0 Replies