6
   

What if (Fox News) covered Trump the way it covered Obama? It would look like this.

 
 
Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 11:35 am
What if Fox News covered Trump the way it covered Obama?

It would look like this.


 
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 04:14 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
What if

What if Obama is charged with a felony for interfering in a presidential election, spying on Americans illegally, and not transferring power peacefully to his successor? We know he is guilty of conspiracy. Documents from his own administration prove it.
chai2
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 06:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeah! And don't forget the FACT he's not even a US citizen!
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Fri 3 Jul, 2020 07:09 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
Yeah! And don't forget the FACT he's not even a US citizen!

That has nothing to do with the crimes he committed. Why is Obama above the law? Do you have an answer, no one has.
snood
 
  5  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 10:59 am
@coldjoint,
What were those crimes, again?
glitterbag
 
  3  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:15 am
@snood,
Ha, I loved the way Judge 'crazy pants' Pirro spit out the name 'PUTIN'. What a remarkable display of situational truth telling, empty shells.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:26 am
@snood,
Quote:
What were those crimes, again?

Conspiracy. Abuse of power. Spying on the press.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 01:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Conspiracy. Abuse of power. Spying on the press.

Crickets? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies
 
snood
 
  2  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 04:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
What were those crimes, again?

Conspiracy. Abuse of power. Spying on the press.


What? No treason? You’ve GOT to include treason - I mean, Trump accused him of it, so...
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 07:43 pm
@snood,
Quote:
What? No treason?

Nope. Now why is Obama above the law? The conspiracy he was in is a crime. It has also been proven by documents from his own administration. What gives Obama the right to abuse his power like that?
snood
 
  3  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 08:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Seems to me if he’d done all these “crimes”, someone would have indicted or at least formally accused him. But, nothing. Why is that? Could it be because it is all bullshit that only exists in the fever dreams of right-wing nuts?
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 08:49 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Seems to me if he’d done all these “crimes”, someone would have indicted or at least formally accused him.

Trump has accused him. Republicans have accused him. The AG will only indict if he can win. The facts point to at the least the complete abuse of power that took place and Obama was a willing participant. You want Obama above the law?

Why should he not be shamed for what he did? He spied on the Congress and members of the press. Shamed is what he will be when top officials of his go to jail.
snood
 
  2  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 08:59 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Seems to me if he’d done all these “crimes”, someone would have indicted or at least formally accused him.

Trump has accused him. Republicans have accused him. The AG will only indict if he can win. The facts point to at the least the complete abuse of power that took place and Obama was a willing participant. You want Obama above the law?

Why should he not be shamed for what he did? He spied on the Congress and members of the press. Shamed is what he will be when top officials of his go to jail.



Yeah. That’ll happen.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 09:06 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
What were those crimes, again?

Conspiracy. Abuse of power. Spying on the press.


What? No treason? You’ve GOT to include treason - I mean, Trump accused him of it, so...



And let's not forget the pedophilia ring, and the fact that he wasn't a citizen.
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 09:14 pm
@maxdancona,

Quote:
And let's not forget the pedophilia ring, and the fact that he wasn't a citizen.

You two are acting like Obama did nothing wrong. It has been proven he went after Flynn with no evidence, and his FBI spied on the Trump campaign. He should be held accountable. Are you saying he can flout our laws and his oath as president?

Maybe an American will appear on this thread to talk to.
glitterbag
 
  5  
Reply Sat 4 Jul, 2020 11:17 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:


Quote:
And let's not forget the pedophilia ring, and the fact that he wasn't a citizen.

You two are acting like Obama did nothing wrong. It has been proven he went after Flynn with no evidence, and his FBI spied on the Trump campaign. He should be held accountable. Are you saying he can flout our laws and his oath as president?

Maybe an American will appear on this thread to talk to.



No one other than you really believes Obama went after Flynn, the FBI did not spy on el dummo's campaign (The FBI keeps track of all hostile government embassies and their activities, that's not new) Trump's mafia boys kept calling foreign nationals and enlisting their help...if they didn't consistently get on the phone with the Russians they would never have come under scrutiny.....The FBI also works to shut down child pornography rings, human trafficking, and organized crime (of all sorts).

But, since you're an expert on disinformation, keep strolling thru all the nutbag sites sucking up outrageous lies because you enjoy chaos and feel like you have never been given the chances you deserve. Sure, you do that....and ponder the idea that maybe old bosses, ex-wives and other people really do recognize how maladjusted you are. It's a thought...maybe, just maybe it's you.
snood
 
  3  
Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 02:19 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

...ponder the idea that maybe old bosses, ex-wives and other people really do recognize how maladjusted you are. It's a thought...maybe, just maybe it's you.


It’s too much for him or any Trump tooter to acknowledge, GB. He CAN’T be the root cause of all his own difficulties. Just like Trump CAN’T be grossly negligent and incompetent and responsible for pandemic deaths and for selling our soldiers out to Putin.

They can’t even remotely consider it. It would open the door to having to admit they are wrong about EVERYTHING. All the racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, toxic masculinity, white nationalism, white privilege, white -splaining... ALL of it.

We have to take them as the delusional, lost mofos they are because they are sadly incapable of growth. Sucks for us, but not as bad as it sucks to be them.
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 04:08 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
The FBI also works to shut down child pornography rings,


So they are targeting Trump.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 11:02 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
No one other than you really believes Obama went after Flynn,

The evidence he did has been declassified. I am sure a lot of people think so. Like Jim Jordan, Ted Cruz, and the AG.
Quote:
But, since you're an expert on disinformation,

It is not disinformation the transcripts and documents prove what I say.
Quote:
because you enjoy chaos and feel like you have never been given the chances you deserve. Sure, you do that....and ponder the idea that maybe old bosses, ex-wives and other people really do recognize how maladjusted you are. It's a thought...maybe, just maybe it's you.

You are a desperate woman who denies the truth and then tries to demean those who disagree with the lies you believe. You know jackshit about me but my political views, so pretending that what you say actually means anything proves how maladjusted you are.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Jul, 2020 11:34 am
@snood,
Quote:
They can’t even remotely consider it. It would open the door to having to admit they are wrong about EVERYTHING. All the racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, toxic masculinity, white nationalism, white privilege, white -splaining... ALL of it.

What a bunch of crap. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » What if (Fox News) covered Trump the way it covered Obama? It would look like this.
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/05/2020 at 02:12:24