The Republican's Source For News

BigEgo

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 03:53 pm
Fox "Faux" News doctor expert says women should pay more for health insurance because they have breasts, ovaries?! WTF does that have to do with anything?! Kids, this is what your brain looks like on drugs!

Fox News doc says women should pay more for health insurance because they have breasts, ovaries

mysteryman

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 06:33 pm
@BigEgo,
Seems fair to me.
Go to any major city and you will see women's hospitals, devoted solely to treating women's special health problems.

It seems to me that those hospitals need to be paid for somehow.
BigEgo

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 08:00 pm
@mysteryman,
Idiot! maybe they should charge more because you have balls, that is if you do have any!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 29 Aug, 2013 08:05 pm
@mysteryman,
There are also men's clinics in most major cities. If your argument as that because women have clinics and hospitals devoted to their ailments they should pay more in insurance shouldn't the reverse apply to men?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 01:39 pm
@BigEgo,
Who pays? I bloody don't.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 01:56 pm
If smokers should pay more and fatties should pay more I kind of think women should too. Imagine a fat woman smoker and what she'd have to pay?

With Obamacare this could happen.
BigEgo

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 02:44 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

If smokers should pay more and fatties should pay more I kind of think women should too. Imagine a fat woman smoker and what she'd have to pay?

With Obamacare this could happen.

Another idiot Republican Laughing
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 03:18 pm
@BigEgo,
Since women have more services than men, why shouldn't they pay more? You get more services you should pay more for insurance. I also think people who live high risk life styles should also pay more. People who skydive, race cars, or climb mountains should pay more.

My wife as an example has always had higher costs for medical visits then I have. Because of my belief I would end up paying more to have her on my insurance but it makes sense due to the costs involved with her female issues. Men don't have to see a "mans doctor" as much as a female has to see her "womans doctor". In fact I'm almost 40 years old and have never seen a "man issues doctor". Women on the other hand usually have to see their "woman issues doctor" when they start puberty and for the rest of their lifes. This is outside of their normal doctor which they usually see once a year if they get an annual physical outside of their OBGYB check up.
BigEgo

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 03:25 pm
@Baldimo,
Everytime you Republicans open your mouths you prove what dumb mother fuckers you all are! Laughing
Baldimo

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 03:35 pm
@BigEgo,
First off I'm not a republican. 2nd why don't you explain why they shouldn't pay more? Does it cost more to provide medical care for women and if it doesn't then I would stand corrected. My experience has shown me that medical care for women costs more than it does for men.

Do you object to people who live high risk lifestyles paying more for their insurance?

We already do this for car insurance. You have more accidents you pay more, you have more tickets you pay more. It is called insurance and if you cost more to insure than you end up paying more.

Try giving a reply instead of insults.
parados

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 04:50 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:

We already do this for car insurance. You have more accidents you pay more,

There is a difference between having more accidents and having bigger boobs.
0 Replies

BigEgo

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2013 09:19 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Since women have more services than men, why shouldn't they pay more? You get more services you should pay more for insurance. I also think people who live high risk life styles should also pay more. People who skydive, race cars, or climb mountains should pay more.

My wife as an example has always had higher costs for medical visits then I have. Because of my belief I would end up paying more to have her on my insurance but it makes sense due to the costs involved with her female issues. Men don't have to see a "mans doctor" as much as a female has to see her "womans doctor". In fact I'm almost 40 years old and have never seen a "man issues doctor". Women on the other hand usually have to see their "woman issues doctor" when they start puberty and for the rest of their lifes. This is outside of their normal doctor which they usually see once a year if they get an annual physical outside of their OBGYB check up.

I got news for ya asshat men also have breasts AND adams apples, prostates, testicals ever heard of a woman getting testicular cancer or prostate cancer maybe MENS insurance should cost more...when your having arguments like this...you have already decided your country is worthless and not deserving...so just say it...a black man is president so I don't believe in healthcare for ALL americans...k?
RABEL222

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2013 09:28 am
@Baldimo,
If it quacks like a duck ect. ect..
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2013 10:11 am
@BigAsshole,

http://cdn1.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/adolf-hitler.jpg
If I had a son, he'd look like Horst Wessel.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2013 10:17 am
@BigAsshole,

http://americanelephant.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/al-sharpton-lean-forward-copy.png

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4343323648/h63D03985/
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2013 10:18 am
@BigAsshole,

http://www.goldismoney2.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25864&d=1352050755&thumb=1
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2013 10:20 am
@BigAsshole,

http://rlv.zcache.com/resist_we_much_tees-re8a9751a6dac48c19729f2bddff0e1e1_va6px_324.jpg
BigEgo

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2013 10:25 am
@gungasnake,
Foolish uneducated Republican Laughing
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2013 08:24 pm
I think its fine for women to pay more for health insurance. They can pay for it with the income they get by charging for sex and renting their bodies out to have children.
McGentrix

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2013 09:34 pm
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

I think its fine for women to pay more for health insurance. They can pay for it with the income they get by charging for sex and renting their bodies out to have children.

More then they do now?