Idiot Bottom Feeder Of The Year...Late Entry

coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:30 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
They say a man who can't control his impulses can't control his bowels.

That you are concerned with bowels tells me where your mind is. And the **** you post shows you are fascinated with it(****, that is). Shut your mouth, shut off the computer, then wash your hands.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:30 am
@Germlat,
Quote:
was a Greek bishop ( I guess meaning the Greek Orthodox Church)

The schism between the eastern and western church happened in the middle ages (1378-1417 CE), centuries after the life of Nikolaos of Myra (270-343 CE).
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:32 am
She's now saying is was all in fun and we should all lighten up. Yeah, right. 'Jesus is white as a provable historical fact', she said jokingly (not).
jcboy

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:34 am
@JPB,
Poor Megyn. Everyone is white in her 1864 world except for the slaves.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:34 am
Quote:
Fox News’ Megyn Kelly responded to the firestorm of criticism over her assertion Wednesday that “Santa just is white” and “Jesus was a white man, too.”

Kelly explained she was responding to an essay by Aisha Harris in Slate.com called, “Santa Claus Should Not Be a White Man Anymore,” which called Santa “melanin-deficient” and “a fat old white man.”

“Is Santa Claus real, and what does he look like?” Kelly asked in her opening remarks Friday, adding that her comments had been “tongue-in-cheek.”

“Humor is a part of what we try to bring to this show, but sometimes that is lost on the humorless,” she said.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/12/14/megyn-kelly-slaps-down-accusations-of-racism-for-white-santa-comments-88939?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:36 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
Poor Megyn. Everyone is white in her 1864 world except for the slaves.

She is an extremely intelligent woman. If she had a big dick would you cut her some slack? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rockhead

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:39 am
@coldjoint,
you seem to be fascinated by gay men. especially jcboy.

maybe you should go satisfy your curiosity, and then come back and post.

the rest of us are getting tired of it...
coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:42 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
you seem to be fascinated by gay men. especially jcboy.

Not really, he is no different from you other arrogant assholes.

And thank you again for your contribution. You dumbass troll.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:43 am
@coldjoint,
you are welcome, squirt.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:44 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
you are welcome, squirt.

JC will give you squirt, troll.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:48 am
@JPB,
she will have visited a spin doctor by now.

it would be interesting to know which one...
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:50 am
@Rockhead,
I put that half-whit on ignore after he sent me a PM asking me to email him some naked photos of me. Closeted gay republicans are the worse. Smile
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:58 am
@JPB,
Yep...back paddling
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:08 pm
This thread is over. The liberals have embarrassed themselves again. Crying racist and wolf AGAIN.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:15 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

This thread is over. The liberals have embarrassed themselves again. Crying racist and wolf AGAIN.

Anyone admitting he/she is an American conservative...has embarrassed him/herself. American conservatism is one of the most disgusting political enterprises ever to pollute planet Earth.

And I am not a liberal saying that. One does not have to be a liberal in order to see American conservatism for what it is.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:18 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
And I am not a liberal saying that. One does not have to be a liberal in order to see American conservatism for what it is.

You have no idea. You are using generalities to hide the liberal lies that anyone can see. Anyone who is objective, that is. You and the others just hang on to bandwagon.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:38 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

You have no idea. You are using generalities to hide the liberal lies that anyone can see. Anyone who is objective, that is. You and the others just hang on to bandwagon.

Sure...anyone who does not agree with you has to be a liberal.

What a joke!

In any case, I am NOT a liberal...and I see American conservatism as a blight on the planet in general...and on the body politic in America.

It is scum...and you are the lesser for not being able to see it as such.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 02:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,

Quote:
It is scum...and you are the lesser for not being able to see it as such.

Well liberal is just the easiest way to put it. Whatever you are you can't see the big picture of the ruination of this nation.

Conservatives do not spend money they do not have. Conservatives do not blame anyone else for their failures. Conservatives are color blind when it comes to the rule of law. Conservatives also hold jobs which is probably why there are so few here. They are working.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 02:37 pm
@coldjoint,
why are you here instead of working?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 02:40 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
why are you here instead of working?

It is called retirement. And do you have anything on topic, troll?