Idiot Bottom Feeder Of The Year...Late Entry

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 02:13 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
You can have ColdJoint's mom... I think mange is a real turn off.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 02:18 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
trying to pick a fight? Then fellate me, your mother enjoys it.

Pick a fight with a scumbag who says things like that? Why not? Classless as the rest. What gives you liberals the right to talk that way?

You jerks are so thin-skinned and weak it is almost beyond belief. If I offend you there are better ways to say it. But I really don't expect much more than what i have already gotten.

Now hurry up and get your Christmas dress to the dry cleaners.
Germlat

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 02:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Yep..probably olive skinned with caucasoid features but really her comment comes across as so uneducated it's embarrassing . But still I like the classic coca -cola Santa better than a penguin LOL
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 02:55 pm
And as far as Jesus goes, if he did exist he'd look like someone along the lines of Yasser Arafat.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 03:23 pm
@coldjoint,
Wassa matter sweetie, you can start something but then cry when someone doesn't fight fair and hits back?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 03:27 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
Quote:
Wassa matter sweetie, you can start something but then cry when someone doesn't fight fair and hits back?

Your ignorant comment isn't worth crying about. just pointing out that you are a piece of ****. that's all.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 11:07 pm
Quote:
Megyn Kelly makes no apologies saying that Santa, being a mythical figure, has always been represented in America as white and that’s the Santa she was referring to. Jesus being white, she concedes, is far from settled. But her main takeaway was that the outragefest over her ‘white Santa’ comment proves that race is still a volatile issue and Fox News is a big target. Which really explains why most, if not all of the outrage was from the left.

http://therightscoop.com/megyn-kelly-responds-to-white-santa-outrage/
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:05 am
Earlier this evening I stumbled across this bit of amateur poetry amongst the forums of another website ( http://www.democraticunderground.com/1017164510 ). I thought it was humorous; so, I've posted it below for everyone's amusement. Wink

zeemike (at DU) wrote:
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones Megan Kelly used to know
Where the white skin glisten
And children listen
To hear the Fox News TV show

With every Christmas card I write
May your days be scary and trite
And may all
Your Christmases be white

Just like the ones Megan used to know
Where the white skin glisten
And children listen
To hear Fox News TV show

With every Christmas card I write
May your days be scary and trite
And may all your Christmases
May all your Christmases
May all your Christmases
May all your Christmases be white
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:08 am
@coldjoint,
So my ignorant comment isn't worth your attention, but there you are answering it. They say a man who can't control his impulses can't control his bowels.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:09 am
@maxdancona,
put a muzzle on your bitch then would ya? Laughing
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:15 am
http://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/manger/grignoter/pocorn.gif
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:21 am
@wmwcjr,
nah...I'm done. Surprised .....<yawn>
wmwcjr

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:25 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Aw, shucks! Sad
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:28 am
Santa Claus is a mythical figure, so he can look like whatever one likes. Jesus would presumably have looked like the people we see in the Middle East today.
rosborne979

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 03:58 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Santa Claus is a mythical figure, so he can look like whatever one likes. Jesus would presumably have looked like the people we see in the Middle East today...
...and may be a mythical figure also.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 07:28 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Megyn Kelly makes no apologies saying that Santa, being a mythical figure, has always been represented in America as white and that’s the Santa she was referring to. Jesus being white, she concedes, is far from settled. But her main takeaway was that the outragefest over her ‘white Santa’ comment proves that race is still a volatile issue and Fox News is a big target. Which really explains why most, if not all of the outrage was from the left.

http://therightscoop.com/megyn-kelly-responds-to-white-santa-outrage/

Santa has NOT always been represented in America as white!!!!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 10:34 am
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Santa Claus is a mythical figure, so he can look like whatever one likes. Jesus would presumably have looked like the people we see in the Middle East today...
...and may be a mythical figure also.

Since no historical records about him outside of the church exist until 75 years after his death. However, had he existed, he would be from that part of the world and have that ethnicity.
jcboy

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 10:52 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Fox viewers buy this crap.
Germlat

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 10:56 am
@Brandon9000,
St. Nicholas of Myra was born in Turkey ..but was a Greek bishop ( I guess meaning the Greek Orthodox Church) then legend and myth gave birth to Santa Claus. Still if the myth were closer to the St Nick he wouldn't look as he does in the Coca-Cola ads. Still her comments made us all giggle.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 11:26 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
Fox viewers buy this crap.

And queers believe anything they are told by the mainstream media. You have said nothing again. Congrats.
0 Replies