The reason I choose HKU

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2013 11:13 am
This is my personal statement to HKU, Is my grammar and the using of words correct? any comments or feedback are welcome!

My name is Jeffry and I am an Indonesian. From an early age I have always been interested in the business world. I choose Hongkong to further my study because my family has a business in here and Hongkong has a high comparative advantage in the field of business and economics. I noticed how Hong Kong was developing into a culturally integrated community. In the streets, I could see a lot of diversities from other nations talking, sharing, and connecting.
Since young, I had liked to managing people and doing a little bit of business. I wish to study business and management to degree level as I feel the skills and knowledge I will gain will prepare me for a wide range of careers. Taking a business degree at university will give me an opportunity to develop further my knowledge either it is in business studies, maths and economics which I have enjoyed studying since high school.

When I was in Junior High School, I have been going to the field with my parents when they are doing business with customers. I learn a lot of stuff from my parents such as the communication skills and how they are selling the products. Which is good for me because I have known the basic of communications, business and marketing in practical way.

As well as my current studies, I have organized my time so that I can have a part-time job. I worked on sushi restaurants for a couple of months and have developed my communication skills through working with the public. In there I learnt about hospitality and I know how to being hospitable with the guest and the host. This year which is my second year in my college I gained knowledge to advertise a product and known a basic of advertising strategy which will be very useful for my future careers.

I feel the 2 most important points I learnt so far from my current studies, is firstly the will to never give up. In art college, almost all of the students are very competitive and it has been my goal to always give my best for my works. Secondly being able to work to deadlines and handle pressure, the assignments that we have in art collage is a lot and they never lesser the amount for our homework's.

I am a perfectionist person and very determined to learn new things. My hobbies are to playing futsal and swimming. I also like to watching movies and read inspirational books. What about me are I have a bass sound which I found it earlier when I joined the choir of my church in Malaysia. And the conductor say to me that my sounds are very good and I should join some choirs in Hongkong.

I am now looking for an opportunity to further my knowledge in business program and career progression by enrolling with a reputable university on a business management degree course. I am willing to know more about the business techniques and strategies either it is practical or theory. After viewing many different universities I have come to a conclusion that your university is the best option for me. What's more IBGM course in HKU is very unique compares to other courses that has in other universities and I am ready to compete with other participants who are taking this courses. I aim to put as much into the course as I get out, and I indeed much hope that you will look favorably upon my application.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,039 • Replies: 11
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2013 03:09 pm
@JfryKenanga,
Quite good for a student but still obvious that you are not a native speaker. Hope this helps:

[get rid of stuff in red]

This is my personal statement to HKU, Is Are my grammar and the using use of words correct? aAny comments or feedback are welcome!

My name is Jeffry and I am an Indonesian. From an early age I have always been interested in the business world. I choose Hongkong to further my study because my family has a business in here and Hongkong has a high comparative advantage in the field of business and economics. I noticed how that Hong Kong was developing into a culturally integrated community. In the streets, I could see a lot of diversities divserse people from other nations talking, sharing, and connecting.

Since young youth, I had liked tohave enjoyed managing people and doing a little bit of business. I wish to study business and management to degree level as I feel the skills and knowledge I will gain will prepare me for a wide range of careers. Taking a business degree at university will give me an opportunity to develop further my knowledge either it is in business studies, maths and or economics, which I have enjoyed studying since high school.

When I was in Junior High School, I have been going went to the field with my parents when they are doing business with customers. I learn learned a lot of stuff things from my parents, such as the communication skills and how they are selling to sell the products. Which This is good for me because I have known the basic basics of communications, business, and marketing in a practical way.

As well as my current studies, I have organized my time so that I can have a part-time job. I worked on in sushi restaurants for a couple of months and have developed my communication skills through working with the public. In there I learnt learned about hospitality and I know how to being hospitable with the guest and the host. This year which is my second year in my college I gained knowledge to advertise a product and known a basic in advertising products and in the basics of advertising strategy, which will be very useful for my future careers.

[Be aware of the difference between 'which' and that'. If a person would pause for an instant in speaking, then you use a comma and then the word 'which' as I have done towards the end of your sentence above. If a person would not pause in speaking, then you use the word 'that' ]

I feel the 2 most important points I learnt have learned so far from my current studies, is are firstly the will to never give up. In art college, almost all of the students are very competitive and it has been my goal to always give my best for my works. Secondly being able to work to deadlines and handle pressure, the assignments that we have in art collage is a lot and they never lesser the amount for our homework's.

[Here's how I would write this:]

I feel the two most important things I've learned from my present studies are, first, the will to never give up and, second, the ability to handle pressure and work to deadlines. In art college, almost all of the students are very competitive and it has been my goal to always give my best for my works. Likewise, the assignments that we have in art collage is a lot represent a good deal of work, and they never lesser lessen the amount for our homework's.

[What happened was that you ended up with an idea which should have been in one sentence being broken up unnaturally by inserting ideas which should have had their own sentence.]

I am a perfectionist person and am very determined to learn new things. My hobbies are to playing futsal and swimming. I also like to watching movies and read inspirational books. What about me are I have a bass sound which I found it earlier when I joined the choir of my church in Malaysia. And the conductor say to me that my sounds are very good and I should join some choirs in Hongkong. I sing in a choir in Malaysia (bass) and the conductor has encouraged my interest in music and suggested that I participate in choral work in Hong Kong.

I am now looking for an opportunity to further my knowledge in a business program and career progression by enrolling with a reputable university on a business management degree course. I am willing to know more about the business techniques and strategies either it is practical in practice or theory. After viewing many different universities I have come to a the conclusion that your university is the best option for me. What's more, the IBGM course in HKU is very unique compares in comparison to other in comparison to courses that has in other universities and I am ready to compete with other participants who are taking this courses. I aim to put as much into the course as I get out, and I indeed much hope that you will look favorably upon my application.

JfryKenanga

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 02:26 am
@gungasnake,
Thank you very much gungasnake for replying. I have made a correction just now. Would you mind to look at it?
Here's my correction :

My name is Jeffry and I am an Indonesian. I have always been interested in the business world. I choose Hong Kong to further my study because my family has a business here. Since young, I always love to help my parents manage the workers on our company and help them do their business. I wish to study business and management to degree level as I feel the skills and knowledge I will gain will prepare me for a wide range of careers. Taking a business degree at university will give me an opportunity to develop further my knowledge either it is in business studies, maths and economics which I have enjoyed studying since high school.

When I was in Junior High School, I have been following my parents when they are doing business with customers. I learned a lot of stuff from my parents such as the communication skills and how they are selling the products. Which is good for me because from there, I have known the basic of communications, business and marketing in practical way. And when I was in Senior High School, my parents opened up a cafe. From there, I have learnt how to manage employees from the manager whom my parents hired to manage the cafe, so that they can still concentrate on their business.

After I finished my Senior High School, I chose to go to Malaysia to further my study. I chose to go for the "Diploma in Illustration with Entertainment Art" major because it was my passion and hobby since I was young. I have been living in Malaysia for around 2 years, studying at The One Academy of Communication Design, which is Malaysia well known art's college. In here, there are a lot of foreigners, and english is our main language. It has been our daily basis to speak english either in the classroom or outside. This year which is my second year in my college, I learnt about how to advertise a product and known a basic of advertising strategy which will be very useful for my future careers.

In addition to my studies, I have organized my time so that I can have a part-time job. I worked on a sushi restaurant knows as "Sushi Zanmai" as a waiter, since my parents taught me these words "If you want to be a leader, you have to start from the bottom. So that you can understand, what is the feeling to be an employee. And you will know how to manage employees better from your personal experience." From here, I have developed my communication skills through serving the guests directly and learned more hospitality skills. Now I know how to be hospitable with the guest.

I feel the 2 most important points I have learned so far from my current studies. First, it is the will to never give up. In art college, almost all of the students are very competitive and it has been my goal to always give my best for my works. Second, being able to finish my work ahead of the deadlines and handle pressures of the assignments that we had in art college is a lot, and the lecturers never decrease the amount of the assignments.

Time moves fast, and now it is almost the time that I think about what is best for my own and my family's future. Now, my parents are encouraging me to further my study in business. Although, I did mention Illustration art is my hobby and passion since I was young. I really had a lot of fun since the first day I joined The One Academy. But I could not neglect that business is also one of the most important thing in my life. That could help me to expand my family's current business. And it is almost time that my parents need my hands to help them manage their business. Therefore, I chose to withdraw from The One Academy and start looking for a competent University in Hong Kong.

I am a perfectionist person and very determined to learn new things. My hobbies are playing futsal and swimming. I also like to watch movies and read inspirational books. In additional, I have a bass vocal which I found it earlier when I joined the choir of my church in Malaysia. And the conductor said to me that my sounds are very good and I should join the choirs if I was to go to Hong Kong.

I am now looking for an opportunity to further my knowledge in business programs and career progression by enrolling with a reputable university on a business management degree course. I am willing to know more about the business techniques and strategies either it is practical or theory. After viewing many different universities I have come to a conclusion that "Hong Kong University" is the best option for me. What's more IBGM course in Hong Kong University is very unique compares to other courses that is offered in other universities. With all these skills that I have gained from my parents, school, personal experiences, family and friends, I am now ready to compete with other participants who are taking this course. I aim to put all the best into the course, and I really hope that you will look favorably upon my application.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 07:24 pm
@JfryKenanga,
Better. I'll take one more shot at it and highlight any changes:

My name is Jeffry and I am an Indonesian. I have always been interested in the business world. I am choosing Hong Kong to further my study because my family has a business here. Since youth, I always loved to help my parents manage the workers in our company and help them do their business. I wish to study business and management to a degree level as I feel the skills and knowledge I will gain will prepare me for a wide range of careers. Taking a business degree at university will give me an opportunity to develop further my knowledge in business studies, math, and economics, which I have enjoyed studying since high school.

When I was in Junior High School, I followed my parents when they are doing business with customers. I learned a lot of things from my parents such as communication skills and selling the products. That is good for me because from there, I have known the basics of communications, business and marketing in a practical way. When I was in Senior High School, my parents opened up a cafe. They hired a manager to allow themselves to concentrate on the business and that manager taught me to manage employees.

After I finished Senior High School, I chose to go to Malaysia to further my study. I chose to go for the "Diploma in Illustration with Entertainment Art" major because it was my passion and hobby since childhood. I have been living in Malaysia for around 2 years, studying at The One Academy of Communication Design, which is Malaysia's well known art's college. In here, there are a lot of foreigners, and english is our main language. It has been our daily routine to speak English both in and out of the classroom. This year which is my second year in my college, I learned about advertising products and advertising strategy; these will be very useful for my future career.

As well as my current studies, I have organized my time so that I can have a part-time job. I worked in sushi restaurants for a couple of months and have developed my communication skills through working with the public. In there I learned about hospitality and I know how to being hospitable with the guest and the host. This year, which is my second year in my college, I gained knowledge in advertising products and in the basics of advertising strategy, which will be very useful for my future careers.

I feel the two most important things I've learned from my present studies are, first, the will to never give up and, second, the ability to handle pressure and work to deadlines. In art college, almost all of the students are very competitive and it has been my goal to always give my best for my works. Likewise, the assignments that we have in art collage is a lot represent a good deal of work, and they never lesser lessen the amount for our homework's.

Time moves fast, and now it is almost the time that I think about what is best for my own and my family's future. Now, my parents are encouraging me to further my study in business. Although, I did mention Illustration art is my hobby and passion since I was young. I really had a lot of fun since the first day I joined The One Academy. But I could not neglect that business is also one of the most important things in my life. That could help me to expand my family's current business. And it is almost time that my parents need my hands to help them manage their business. Therefore, I chose to withdraw from The One Academy and start looking for a competent University in Hong Kong.

I am a perfectionist and am very determined to learn new things. My hobbies are toplaying futsal and swimming. I also like to watch movies and read inspirational books. I sing in a choir in Malaysia (bass) and the conductor has encouraged my interest in music and suggested that I participate in choral work in Hong Kong.

I am now looking for an opportunity to further my knowledge in business programs and career progression by enrolling with a reputable university on a business management degree course. I am willing to know more about the business techniques and strategies in both practice and theory. After viewing many different universities I have come to a conclusion that "Hong Kong University" is the best option for me. What's more, the IBGM course in Hong Kong University is very unique in comparison to courses in other universities. With all these skills that I have gained from my parents, school, personal experiences, family and friends, I am now ready to compete with other participants who are taking this course. I aim to put all the best into the course, and I really hope that you will look favorably upon my application.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 07:29 pm
@JfryKenanga,
Best advice: Take this as I've rewritten it along with your own last version to your English teacher and go over the differences in usage. It often happens that a foreign student will get English grammar pretty much correct and, yet, his lack of experience with the usage of words and terms will make it very obvious that he is not a native speaker.

In the case of Russian, which is my own strongest language after English, the entire rhythm of the spoken language is so different from that of Western languages that they have courses in the rhythm of the Russian language. What they'll tell foreign students is that they can have a Russian vocabulary of tens of thousands of words and get the grammar entirely right and that if the cadence and rhythm of the person's speech is not correct, nobody will know what he's talking about.
roger

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 08:09 pm
@gungasnake,
Jfry might also post his latest rewrite and see what else we can find. It's a little confusing with the suggestions posted in the midst of everything. Maybe we can whittle it down a bit more.
JfryKenanga

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 09:24 pm
@roger,
Here's my last rewrite Smile

My name is Jeffry and I am an Indonesian. I have always been interested in the business world. I am choosing Hong Kong to further my study because my family has a business here. Since young, I always loved to help my parents manage the workers on our company and help them do their business. I wish to study business and management to a degree level as I feel the skills and knowledge I will gain will prepare me for a wide range of careers. Taking a business degree at university will give me an opportunity to develop further my knowledge in business studies, maths and economics which I have enjoyed studying since high school.

When I was in Junior High School, I followed my parents when they are doing business with customers. I learned a lot of things from my parents such as the communication skills and how they are selling the products. Which is good for me because from there, I have known the basic of communications, business and marketing in practical way. And when I was in Senior High School, my parents opened up a cafe. From there, I have learnt how to manage employees from the manager whom my parents hired to manage the cafe, so that they can still concentrate on their business.

After I finished my Senior High School, I chose to go to Malaysia to further my study. I chose to go for the "Diploma in Illustration with Entertainment Art" major because it was my passion and hobby since childhood. I have been living in Malaysia for around 2 years, studying at The One Academy of Communication Design, which is Malaysia well known art's college. In here, there are a lot of foreigners, and english is our main language. It has been our daily routine to speak english both in and out of the classroom. This year which is my second year in my college, I learned about how to advertise a product and known a basic of advertising strategy which will be very useful for my future careers.

In addition to my studies, I have organized my time so that I can have a part-time job. I worked on a sushi restaurant knows as "Sushi Zanmai" as a waiter, since my parents taught me these words "If you want to be a leader, you have to start from the bottom. So that you can understand, what is the feeling to be an employee. And you will know how to manage employees better from your personal experience." From here, I have developed my communication skills through serving the guests directly and learned more hospitality skills. Now I know how to be hospitable with the guest.

I feel the 2 most important points I have learned so far from my current studies. First, it is the will to never give up. In art college, almost all of the students are very competitive and it has been my goal to always give my best for my works. Second, being able to finish my work ahead of the deadlines and handle pressures of the assignments that we had in art college is a lot, and the lecturers never decrease the amount of the assignments.

Time moves fast, and now it is almost the time that I think about what is best for my own and my family's future. Now, my parents are encouraging me to further my study in business. Although, I did mention Illustration art is my hobby and passion since I was young. I really had a lot of fun since the first day I joined The One Academy. But I could not neglect that business is also one of the most important thing in my life. That could help me to expand my family's current business. And it is almost time that my parents need my hands to help them manage their business. Therefore, I chose to withdraw from The One Academy and start looking for a competent University in Hong Kong.

I am a perfectionist and am very determined to learn new things. My hobbies are playing futsal and swimming. I also like to watch movies and read inspirational books. I sing in a choir in Malaysia (bass) and the conductor has encouraged my interest in music and suggested that I participate in choral work in Hong Kong.

I am now looking for an opportunity to further my knowledge in business programs and career progression by enrolling with a reputable university on a business management degree course. I am willing to know more about the business techniques and strategies either it is practical or theory. After viewing many different universities I have come to a conclusion that "Hong Kong University" is the best option for me. What's more IBGM course in Hong Kong University is very unique compares to other courses that is offered in other universities. With all these skills that I have gained from my parents, school, personal experiences, family and friends, I am now ready to compete with other participants who are taking this course. I aim to put all the best into the course, and I really hope that you will look favorably upon my application.
JfryKenanga

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 09:28 pm
@gungasnake,
Thank you very much gungasnake. I really appreciate your help for this personal statement. If I were to be admitted in HKU, the next time you came to Hong Kong make sure to contact me by my email [email protected]. We will grab some drink, cheers! Laughing
0 Replies

JfryKenanga

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 09:44 pm
@roger,
Here's the update from the last one Smile

I have always been interested in the business world. I am choosing Hong Kong to further my study because my family has a business here. Since young, I always loved to help my parents manage the workers on our company and help my parents do their business by purchasing goods from the resellers that came to our home when my parents are away and dealing with customers from the phone. I wish to study business and management to a degree level as I feel the skills and knowledge I will gain will prepare me for a wide range of careers. Taking a business degree at university will give me an opportunity to develop further my knowledge in business studies, maths and economics which I have enjoyed studying since high school.

When I was in Junior High School, I followed my parents when they are doing business with customers. I learned a lot of things from my parents such as the communication skills and how they are selling the products. Which is good for me because from there, I have known the basic of communications, business and marketing in practical way. And when I was in Senior High School, my parents opened up a cafe. From there, I have learnt how to manage employees from the manager whom my parents hired to manage the cafe, so that they can still concentrate on their business.

After I finished my Senior High School, I chose to go to Malaysia to further my study. I chose to go for the Diploma in Illustration with Entertainment Art major because it was my passion and hobby since childhood. I have been living in Malaysia for around 2 years, studying at The One Academy of Communication Design, which is Malaysia's well-known arts college. In here, there are a lot of foreigners, and english is our main language. It has been our daily routine to speak english both in and out of the classroom. This year which is my second year in my college, I learned about how to advertise a product and known a basic of advertising strategy which will be very useful for my future careers.

In addition to my studies, I have organized my time so that I can have a part-time job. I worked on a sushi restaurant knows as Sushi Zanmai as a waiter, since my parents taught me these words "If you want to be a leader, you have to start from the bottom. So that you can understand, what is the feeling to be an employee. And you will know how to manage employees better from your personal experience." From here, I have developed my communication skills through serving the guests directly and learned more hospitality skills. Now I know how to be hospitable with the guest.

Time moves fast, and now it is almost the time that I think about what is best for my own and my family's future. Now, my parents are encouraging me to further my study in business. Although, I did mention illustration is my hobby and passion since I was young. I really had a lot of fun since the first day I joined The One Academy. But I could not neglect that business is also one of the most important thing in my life. That could help me to expand my family's current business. And it is almost time that my parents need my hands to help them manage their business. Therefore, I chose to withdraw from The One Academy and start looking for a competent University in Hong Kong.

I am a perfectionist and am very determined to learn new things. My hobbies are playing futsal and swimming. I also like to watch movies and read inspirational books. I sing in a choir in Malaysia (bass) and the conductor has encouraged my interest in music and suggested that I participate in choral work in Hong Kong.

I am now looking for an opportunity to further my knowledge in business programs and career progression by enrolling with a reputable university on a business management degree course. I am willing to know more about the business techniques and strategies either it is practical or theory. After viewing many different universities I have come to a conclusion that Hong Kong University is the best option for me. What's more IBGM course in Hong Kong University is very unique compares to other courses that is offered in other universities. With all these skills that I have gained from my parents, school, personal experiences, family and friends, I am now ready to compete with other participants who are taking this course. I aim to put all the best into the course, and I really hope that you will look favorably upon my application.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 10:11 pm
@JfryKenanga,

JfryKenanga wrote:

Here's my last rewrite Smile

My name is Jeffry and I am an Indonesian. I have always been interested in the business world. I am choosing Hong Kong to further my study because my family has a business here. Since (I was young) young, I always loved to help my parents manage the workers on our company and help them do their business. I wish to study business and management to a degree level (specify degree level. In the US, it would be achelor's or Masters Degree) as I feel the skills and knowledge I will gain will prepare me for a wide range of careers. Taking a business degree at university will give me an opportunity to develop further my knowledge in business studies, maths (I would use comma after maths) and economics which I have enjoyed studying since high school.

When I was in Junior High School, I followed my parents when they are doing business with customers. I learned a lot of things from my parents such as the communication skills and how they are selling the products. Which ("That has been", instead of "Which") good for me because from there, I have known the basic of communications, business and marketing in practical way. And (delete the word "And") when I was in Senior High School, my parents opened up a cafe. From there, I have learnt (learned) how to manage employees from the manager whom my parents hired to manage the cafe, so that they can still concentrate on their business.

After I finished my Senior High School, I chose to go to Malaysia to further my study. I chose to go for the "Diploma in Illustration with Entertainment Art" major because it was my passion and hobby since childhood. I have been living in Malaysia for around 2 years, studying at The One Academy of Communication Design, which is Malaysia (use 's to indicate the possesive) well known art's college. In here (state where, like in the One Academy), there are a lot of foreigners, and english (always capitalize countries and languages) is our main language. It has been our daily routine to speak english both in and out of the classroom. This year (add comma after year) which is my second year in my (delete "my") college, I learned about how to advertise a product and known a basic (change to "know the basics) of advertising strategy which will be very useful for my future careers. (career - not careers)

In addition to my studies, I have organized my time so that I can have a part-time job. I worked on (in, not on) a sushi restaurant knows as "Sushi Zanmai" as a waiter, since my parents taught me these words "If you want to be a leader, you have to start from the bottom. So that you can understand, what is the feeling (change to "how it feels) to be an employee. And you will know how to manage employees better from your personal experience." From here, I have developed my communication skills through serving the guests directly and learned more hospitality skills. Now I know how to be hospitable with the guest.

I feel the 2 (spell out two for this kind of writing) most important points I have learned so far from my current studies. First, it is the will (delete "the will) to never give up. In art college, almost all of the students are very competitive and it has been my goal to always give my best for my works (delete "for my works). Second, being able to finish my work ahead of the deadlines and handle pressures of the assignments that we had in art college is a lot (change "is a lot" to " are difficult) , and the lecturers never decrease the amount of the assignments.

Time moves fast, and now it is almost the time that (Change "that" to "to) I think about what is best for my own and my family's future. Now, my parents are encouraging me to further my study in business. Although, (delete the comma) I did mention Illustration art is my hobby and passion since I was young. (Delete the period and use the word "and".) I really had a lot of fun since the first day I joined The One Academy. (Delete comma and lower case But) But I could not neglect that business is also one of the most important thing in my life. That could help me to expand my family's current business. And (Delete "And") it is almost time that my parents need my hands to help them manage their business. Therefore, I chose to withdraw from The One Academy and start looking for a competent University in Hong Kong.

I am a perfectionist and am very determined to learn new things. My hobbies are playing futsal (Are you sure "futsal" is a word?) and swimming. I also like to watch movies and read inspirational books. I sing in a choir in Malaysia (bass) and the conductor has encouraged my interest in music and suggested that I participate in choral work in Hong Kong.

I am now looking for an opportunity to further my knowledge in business programs and career progression by enrolling with a reputable university on a business management degree course. I am willing (change to "I am eager) to know more about the business techniques and strategies it is (change to "whether in practice or theory") practical or theory. After viewing many different universities I have come to a conclusion that "Hong Kong University" is the best option for me. What's more IBGM course in Hong Kong University is very unique compares (Change to "compared) to other courses that is offered in other universities. With all these skills that I have gained from my parents, school, personal experiences, family and friends, I am now ready to compete with other participants who are taking this course. I aim (Change "aim" to ("plan") to put all the best into the course, and I really hope that you will look favorably upon my application.

Some of that is a little picky, but rewrite and see how it looks. I may have also missed a couple of constructions. Lets see how it looks.
JfryKenanga

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 10:55 am
@roger,
thank you very much roger, I very appreciate that you helped me. Smile Sad thing is I have sent it this afternoon since I don't have much time left Sad
jespah

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2013 11:22 am
@JfryKenanga,
Let us know how it went. Smile
0 Replies