PLZ HELP NOW!!!

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 11:58 am
Ok so I want to have a misscarrige I've tried coffee 3cups started yesterday n this morning I've been pressing on my tummy does that help PLZ I cant have this child

jespah

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:07 pm
@Fernandita88,
Do you live in a country where abortion is legal? Then go to a clinic. If you're poor, you can ask about payment plans. But go to a doctor, as you'll be more likely to have success and a lot less likely to just end up harming yourself.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Dec, 2013 12:08 pm
@Fernandita88,
Are you 25 years old (if 88 is the year of your birth or is this simply a red herring?)? What grade did you perchance leave school or are you home schooled (which makes even more sense)? Or are you really pulling our collective virtual legs here and hoping to troll for laughs and such?

Who told you these unscientific (read ubergoofy) ideas about which you think will give you a miscarriage?

Go to a doctor and get a legal and safe abortion. If you can't get an abortion, you should still see a doctor and a social worker to help you through your obvious misguided thinking.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 03:57 am
Advice on how to procure an abortion is almost certainly outside the terms and conditions of this website, and also very unlikely to work.
0 Replies

Deaths Bane

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 07:57 am
@Fernandita88,
Please don't kill an unborn baby! D: Put the baby up for adoption or something please!!! You have to give each human a chance! That's a mortal sin!
0 Replies

Nom de plume

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 11:24 am
@Fernandita88,
Do NOT try to make yourself abort! You may do permanent damage and may not be able to EVER have kids. Go to planned Parenthood if you live near a city in the USA. They will keep your info confidential even if your underage.
www.plannedparenthood.org
0 Replies