Republicans in U.S. Congress try to be more 'sensitive' about women

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 02:53 pm
From Reuters.
Quote:
By Patricia Zengerle

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House of Representative Speaker John Boehner said on Thursday he wants his fellow Republicans to be more "sensitive" as they seek to appeal to women voters in next year's congressional elections.

This is too funny to contemplate; the GOP outreach to women.

Why do you think I find this so funny?

coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 09:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Why do you think I find this so funny?

You are looking in the mirror?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 10:16 pm
@coldjoint,
You're pretty dumb, aren't you? You don't know the difference between the GOP congress and women. You do have imagination beyond the norm; you belong on FOX News.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 10:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're pretty dumb, aren't you?

Actually I am not. And I know you say nothing new all the time. And refuse to discuss anything that makes you uncomfortable. In short, a follower who has no mind of his own. please put me back on ignore. I'm done.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 11:27 am
@coldjoint,
Thank you CI!!!!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:12 pm
@RABEL222,
You're welcome. cj is so dumb, he makes claims he can't prove. Just like hawk - the complete idiot!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Does this mean people like Senator Vitter are going to "reach out" to women?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:33 pm
@parados,
Does this answer your q?

Quote:
In 2009, Vitter's phone number was discovered among the client list of Debra Jean Palfrey, better known as the DC Madam. Under pressure from the media, Vitter issued a statement admitting to "a very serious sin in my past for which I am, of course, completely responsible." He said the sins occurred "several years ago," and that he had since "asked for and received forgiveness from God and my wife."

Palfrey wasn't the only madam who claimed to be familiar with Vitter. In 2007, a madam in New Orleans said she had counted Vitter as a client in the 1990s. The woman, Jeanette Maier, also described Vitter's alleged sexual preferences to a local TV station.

Vitter is not the first member of Congress whose spokesman has blamed an indiscreet tweet on technical problems. Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) famously dragged out a sex scandal for weeks last year, during which he denied having sent explicit photos of himself to women via Twitter. Weiner initially blamed Internet hackers, before it was ultimately revealed that both the photos and the account belonged to the congressman, who resigned soon afterward.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2013 12:35 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Does this mean people like Senator Vitter are going to "reach out" to women?

No different than Clinton going to a trailer park after a tornado to help the poor female victims.
0 Replies