Handjob without a Condom and HIV Transmission

dakz

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 12:33 am
I had a session with a sex worker. The room was air conditioned (around 20 C) and slightly dark. I had a shower in massage centre’s bathroom before beginning the massage. I have a tight foreskin (exposure of urethral meatus). She gave me a Handjob without a condom, no sexual intercourse. I kissed her neck, cheeks and lips for several times. I sucked her breast (no wounds or cuts) smoothly, but nothing came into my mouth. I had a small ulcer inside my mouth. She put down her pants to show her butt. I noticed menstrual blood on her panties. She was in her menstrual period. I touched her butt. She applied a cream on my penis and all over the body. While performing the handjob, suddenly she went out from the room and came back after few minutes. I did not know the reason. I believed she went out from the room to pass urine or to change her panties since that was her menstrual period. I have an ulcer (1 month old) in the first toe of the left leg. I do not have any wounds or cuts in genital areas. She finished the handjob after coming to room again. She touched following areas after coming back to the room.
1. Area between scrotum and anus
2. Thighs
After finishing the handjob, she massaged my entire left leg (including the first toe). After finishing the massage, I got dressed and left the massage centre without taking a shower again. I am worried if she had touched her menstrual blood or urine to clean it before or while our session, then assuming blood or urine in her hand she touched my penis and ulcer. I didn't notice blood/urine on my penis/ulcer or any part of my body.

Am I at risk ?
Please explain the situation.
Do I need to get tested for STDs?

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 01:36 am
I think that this is probably the most romantic story I've read in years.

The way that you use simple words but somehow make your love and respect for this woman shine through, is nothing less than awe inspiring.

You should seriously consider a career in writing love/romance novels.

Well done!
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 04:08 am
@Lordyaswas,
well, there is the possibility that the sex technician may grow hair on her palms, that's a big problem in the sex industry all over the world.

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 07:23 am
@farmerman,
Agreed. Especially when she makes one a sandwich afterwards.

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 01:52 pm
I thought that story was so romantic, I had to have a wank straight away! It was really good, but my boss and colleagues weren't best pleased.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 01:57 pm
@dakz,
If you need condoms for hand jobs, you should give up on sex and take up golf or tennis.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 02:06 pm
@gungasnake,
I don't think a condom would fit on my hand (and no, I am not bragging).
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 02:23 pm
This guy's ulcers are enough for HER to get worried.

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 03:00 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yes, but you've got to admit that it's part of his charm.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 03:17 pm
Quote:
Dakz said: While performing the handjob, suddenly she went out from the room and came back after few minutes. I did not know the reason

She probably went to let the cat out
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 03:31 pm
@dakz,
dakz wrote:
Am I at risk ?

Probably* not. Urine does not transmit the HIV virus. You did not notice any blood on the sex worker's hands, you say you had no blood on your penis, and you don't mention any wounds or cuts on your penis through which any blood could have entered your body. Based on your description, you're probably* good.

dakz wrote:
Do I need to get tested for STDs?

Probably* not for this reason, but it can't hurt if you purchase the services of sex workers frequently.

thinkmuch

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:17 pm
@dakz,
Haha, looks like you're getting a hard time in this forum, pun intended.

Risk is extremely low, if any. Equivalent of a tree falling on you in the near future. You should get tested once a year anyways, the tests can only help you. If you're really worried then start your annual testing 6-8 weeks after this incident. But no sense worrying about it.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2014 12:02 am
Quote:
Dakz said: She touched following areas...between scrotum and anus.....Thighs....my entire left leg

Was she navigating by GPS?
0 Replies