Are construction workers easy to talk to?

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 03:54 pm
@panzade,
Yes, sad news.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2014 04:38 pm
I don't know if everyone is in the same time zone as me... It's evening time and a Wednesday. According to my friend, this Monday is the set plan for going down to the construction site... Hoping it stays in concrete.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 06:46 pm
Could anyone explain to me why they think this keeps getting postponed... ? Initially, it was set for today(Monday). Then last night I was told Tuesday would work and actually thought it was set in stone. My friend told me earlier this afternoon she wasn't feeling well and starting to develop sore throat, cold, fever and all, etc. I was pushing for tmro hoping she would feel better in the morning, get lots of rest, orange juice, then she would go from there in the noting and let me know. Just found out my father is taking off the day from work tmro, and I'd rather have the house somewhat to myself to unwind afterwards, y'know. Now, it's postponed to some day next week. Don't know which day. This weeks supposed to be shitty as for weather wise, 6-10 inches Wednesday, and I am sure it will intervene with Thursday and Friday which could have been an alternative to the days on going this week if it wasn't for the ridiculous inconvenient snow storm. I also sense myself waiting for the perfect weather, perfect day, and as for myself, I could use some more time even if its just a week to get myself into tip-top shape. I just feel like the more this gets pushed back the more aggravating it is, as well as the more it DRAGS coming towards the date.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 06:51 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Have you talked to Justin about this?
Ragman

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 06:54 pm
@ehBeth,
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 07:03 pm
@Lordyaswas,
it's all a bit puzzling

July 2012, the OP was a 15 year old girl

Quote:
Sun 8 Jul, 2012 08:24 pm

I'm a 15 year old girl in case you were wondering.

http://able2know.org/topic/193460-1

less than 2 years later, the OP is 18 going on 19 or maybe 30

~~~~
and in about the same time frame, the OP goes from

http://able2know.org/topic/194347-1

to aspiring fitness model

It could all be good. Mebbe.

0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 07:04 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Life's not a destination, it's a journey.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 07:52 pm
@ehBeth,
You are acting like a child, knock it off. You know better.
That is uncalled for and completely unnesscary.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 07:57 pm
@IRFRANK,
Ah, that was relieving to read, ease my mind. Thank you, I will remember that. And if not, I'll keep looking back on it to remind myself. Smile
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 07:57 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I have never seen ehBeth act like a child. She is one of the most tempered adults I know.

Your behavior on your threads and your claims are both possibly understandable, and at the same time questionable, as you say different things at different times. People have a right to notice and comment on that.

Have you ever reread your threads?
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:05 pm
@ossobuco,
Well, when she brings up an irrelevant subject of a man from a long while ago, I find that childish, more so to be bringing it up in this post especially when I had just posted something inquiring for some help on that particular question.
IRFRANK

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:05 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Quote:
Ah, that was relieving to read, ease my mind. Thank you, I will remember that. And if not, keep looking back on it to remind myself.

Look ahead, not backwards. Are your thoughts and actions here rational? You've been obsessing about this guy for weeks. Either go introduce yourself or move on. You say you 'get' what many have said here and then go on with this obsession. It's not healthy.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:19 pm
@IRFRANK,
Yes, I'm going to introduce myself, eventually. Once this date gets set in stone. The postponings is what's caused aggravation, as I stated in my first recent post from today. But there are something's that you have no control of.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:38 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
While there are consistencies in the social problems you display, there are odd inconsistencies in the information you give about yourself when your threads are read together.

I would suggest you go back and read your older threads. Consider the advice you have been given over and over and over and over. Don't ask the same types of questions again - the answers are already there in your older threads - regardless of whether you are 17, 19 or 30.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:40 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:

That is uncalled for and completely unnesscary.

Actually I think it is a good reminder for posters who've given you advice before and it is a good reference for people who think there is something new happening in this thread.

If you were telling the truth in the old threads, Justin is your friend for life and you can talk to him about anything. Ask him how to handle the current situation. He is there, he knows you and your communication problems.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:42 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
You claimed that Justin would be your friend forever. That should not be irrelevant. A friend would help you. Coming to strangers is not as helpful as help from someone who actually knows you.

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Ok, I was just a freshman/sophomore. I was simply going through a phase at the time in my life. I was a young girl, not to mention a drastically much different person than I am now. Leave that behind.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:51 pm
@ehBeth,
*Claimed* I CLAIMED. "Claimed" being key word. That was an obvious love phase as I look back.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 08:57 pm
@ehBeth,
I'm sure you are aware that bringing this past topic up is undecidedly going to do, going to provoke no good, so why do you insist on keep going at it? If you'd like to continue antagonizing me of this particular subject, feel free to personal message me through inbox. Not open on here when I strictly asked a question in regards to postponings of the meeting. Wasn't asking for nothing else.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 09:01 pm
@ehBeth,
Some of us don't need reminding, some probably do, but mostly I agree that equestrian needs to look at the whole enchilada by re-reading. There are anxious and obsessive patterns, and I am pretty sure most of us wish you well, equestrian, to work through all that. There are probably experienced people who could actually help.

I said once that you are smart, Equestrian, and will stick to that as meaning having a sharp brain, but as you already told us and most of us agree, you lag in social understanding. Our brains have many aspects. I'm wondering if novels would help.. not romance novels, that would be the wrong direction, but literature or ordinary novels that deal about relationships.
I say this as someone who learned about people at least partly from reading.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:03:52