Are construction workers easy to talk to?

chai2

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 09:32 am
@panzade,
Butt out pan, this is none of your business.

If you continue, I'm going to get your library card number, and take out books under your name, and not return them.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 10:26 am
Oh yeah?..well...
well I'm gonna fill a paper bag with dog doo, put it on your porch...
light it on fire...
and knock on your door...and run like a bat outta hell....
So there!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 10:36 am
@panzade,
Well I'm going to take you out, I'll send you a plastic bag in the post and scribble over the writing that tells you not to put it over your head.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 10:46 am
@izzythepush,
I just had an awful thought! You don't suppose the construction worker was buried in a shallow grave on school property near the hideout in the evergreens where she would stare at him for hours. This is unbearable, we will never know how a fairy tale romance of one tortured soul has been resolved. For the rest of our lives, we will NEVER know!!!!! This is cruel.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 10:54 am
@glitterbag,
That's a cheery thought, here's another.

Ted Bundy would return to his victim's bodies and have sex with them, sometimes when they were quite badly decomposed.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 11:45 am
@izzythepush,
Lovely, I think I'm going to skip lunch for awhile. Ted Bundy was a sick puppy.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 01:46 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That's a cheery thought, here's another.

Ted Bundy would return to his victim's bodies and have sex with them, sometimes when they were quite badly decomposed.

ooooo uncle izzy, tell us more stories!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 02:53 pm
@chai2,
And that's what will happen to you if you don't eat your vegetables.
chai2

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 02:59 pm
@izzythepush,
http://rs284.pbsrc.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/tumblr_lbj668mzhy1qat7rw.gif~c200
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 04:31 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

And that's what will happen to you if you don't eat your vegetables.

In all seriousness....

I knew the generalities of course of Bundy's case, but I've just been spending a little time reading the wikipedia account of him. I'm about a 1/4 through.

What I keep thinking is how much more quickly he may have been caught today, with cell phones and social media.

The thing that keeps getting me is how over and over he would use the exact same ruse, an arm in a sling, and use the exact same VW car. Even in broad daylight, women who did not go with him could not make up their minds if the car was tan, brown, bronze, etc. Here's the actual car...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3a/Ted_Bundy_volkswagen.JPG/170px-Ted_Bundy_volkswagen.JPG

I know on the news they were talking about how he would use the arm in a sling as a means to get close to women. Yet how many women apparantly knew nothing about that (or chose to ignore it)

Now, if he were seen, one could immediately call 911.

So sad for so many people and families. A shame.
panzade

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 05:35 pm
@chai2,
Fascinating sociopath and such a tragedy
0 Replies

petricshone

Reply Thu 16 May, 2019 05:24 am
Communication among you and the construction workers depends on you. If you communicate politely, they’ll easily pick your point. And if you talk with complex words then obviously they did not get your point and ignore you. As we know construction people are mostly not so educated so we have to talk with them in such a manner that they understand us and do our c0nstruction work properly
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.29 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:51:13