10

GF broke up with me, advice

Indy87

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 02:57 pm
My GF has broken up with me.

My GF and I just broke up because she is seeing a therapist and has a lot of issues. She is jealous, insecure and paranoid.

I want to ask a about communication though, even though it is not why we broke up.

The night we broke up was on the back of a weird week when she was not talking to me and was jealous I met a friend. We made up but when I met up with her she was quiet.

She was quiet because she has a lot issues and she didn't actually want to meet me because she likes reading psychology and healimg herself. She said that she would have felt guilty if she asked me not to come even though for me it wouldn't be a problem. Fast forward to after that weekend and I ask to meet up and she's like, 'yeah we can meet up, if you want to'in a real negative way and again when I meet her she is distracted and again I ask what's up. She gets angry but it turns she wants a break.

I mean, based on her behaviour and not talking to me, was asking a question like 'are you ok' bad?

I WANT TO STRESS I DID NOT PESTER HER WITH QUESTIONS AND WHEN SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, I COULD EASILY CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!

Pearlylustre

2  
Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 04:06 pm
@Indy87,
Don't waste time going over little details like this and move on. Life's too short - find someone who isn't jealous, insecure and paranoid. She's done you a favour by breaking up with you.
Romeo Fabulini

1  
Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 04:18 pm
Indy said: My GF and I just broke up because she is seeing a therapist and has a lot of issues. She is jealous, insecure and paranoid

Yes just move on mate, you offered her your love and friendship but she didn't want it so there's nothing more you can do except find a girl who wants it.
I once dated a schizophrenic girl but she was so messed up that we never lasted long. Final straw was when I invited her back to my place for a cup of tea, and as we walked along chatting i suddenly realised i was talking into thin air because she'd done a u-turn and was walking off, so i just let her go.

ossobuco

1  
Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 04:25 pm
I agree with pearly re your getting away from this, if only that you can't help.

anonymously99stwin

1  
Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 07:18 pm
@Indy87,
Get a new girlfriend. If anything.

How are things since you posted this problem?

Eliza6826

1  
Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 08:50 am
@Pearlylustre,
cool

bryancullen142

1  
Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 01:04 am
@Indy87,
Love is not insecure, so move on. You have unhealthy relationship.
Look for better for you.
Don't waste your time with that kind of girl.

1  
Reply Wed 2 Jul, 2014 01:27 am
@bryancullen142,
Bryan, you have been answering some very old relationship posts. Did you know that?

Mazzz27

1  
Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2014 09:07 am
she just wants to party Smile send her my way

relationshippro

0  
Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 12:13 am
@Indy87,
Honestly, don't waste your time buddy and move on. you have your own life so think about it, and try to focus on your present life. you will find someone else soon..

OmSigDAVID

1  
Reply Wed 9 Jul, 2014 04:24 am
@Indy87,
GF broke up with me, advice
Find a better one.