Always Trust a Terrorist?

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 10:44 pm
Quote:
Obama Administration Is Holding Talks With Hezbollah, Despite The Fact The Group Is Officially Recognized As a Terrorist Organization

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/
Is it just Republicans that don't negotiate with terrorists? Isn't it a sign that violence will rule the world if we cave to it? It is.

maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 10:47 pm
@coldjoint,
He didn't give in to the House Republicans.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 04:44 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
He didn't give in to the House Republicans

No he gave into Islam. And we will pay for it.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 05:06 pm
Looks like talking rather than bombing worked pretty well in Iran.
oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 05:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Looks like talking rather than bombing worked pretty well in Iran.

We'll have to see.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 08:16 pm
It worked out great for Iran. And most likely have already figured how to get around the inspections, and continue enriching. And with the sanction easing will have the money to hide anything they want.

The West has basically assured Iran protection until they get the bomb.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 08:34 pm
And stuff like this does not count?
Quote:
Sweden: Police found Somali raping dead woman, claimed it was consensual

http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2013/11/sweden-police-found-somali-raping-dead.html
Mohammed once had sex with a dead woman, so it is cool. And should certainly not offend anyone.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 08:43 pm
Quote:
Quote: the woman died during the sexual intercourse and the man then proceeded to have sex with the dead body.

I once had a ladyfriend like that; she used to lay motionless without making a sound and I felt like checking her pulse to see if she was alive
RABEL222

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 09:57 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I think that says more about you than her.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 28 Nov, 2013 10:22 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I think that says more about you than her.

What it really tells you is that a Muslim man can do anything to any women. Especially a non -Muslims one. This is what Islam is about. It is a supremacist ideology. And the man is a tin god.

And remember this goes on in Islamic countries and the woman is punished.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 02:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Just as in the U S of A it is the minority of assholes who cause the trouble. Most muslem and christian men respect their women and treat them according to the norm of their society. What I am saying here is that you, and Gunga, and Fabulous Lover arnt normal people.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 06:31 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Most muslem and christian men respect their women and treat them according to the norm of their society. What I am saying here is that you, and Gunga, and Fabulous Lover arnt normal people.

I guess if you live in London a burqa is the norm? If you do not think that the majority of Muslims support terror one way or the other, you are wrong.

The mosque goers(and there is quite a few) contribute to Muslim charity,an obligation. And we know that finds it way to terrorists. The others sit quietly.

And if there is not a call from Muslims for reform I think we need to tell them it is time for an answer.
Are you tired of hearing" it is not Islam."

I am.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 06:39 pm
Quote:
Romeo said: I once had a ladyfriend like that; she used to lay motionless without making a sound and I felt like checking her pulse to see if she was alive
Rabel replied: I think that says more about you than her.

Jimmy Saville might have got on alright with a near-corpse like her, but she left me cold.
Even when she was up and about she dressed oldfashioned and dowdy, i tried to talk her into wearing sexy high heels instead of her horrible flat sandals but she snapped at me "I'm not going to look like a trollop for you!"
Drat, and I was hoping to get her a french maids uniform and Wonder Woman outfit for christmas

0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 08:20 pm
@oralloy,
It worked in North Korea, didn't it?

Well, didn't it?
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 08:53 pm
@roger,
Quote:

N. Korea has the bomb. Iran does not. N. Korea isn't stupid enough to use the bomb. Iran is dumb enough and intends to do just that because it is for Islam.

It is time everyone got it. Realized, this is unstoppable with talk. And the root cause is Islam.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 09:27 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:
Well, didn't it?

Talking didn't work in North Korea.

Bombing was never tried.

But when faced with a choice between "the collapse of the NPT" and "harsh sanctions on North Korea", Russia and China opted to allow sanctions to go forward.

It remains to be seen whether talking will work with Iran.

Unlike with North Korea, if talking fails with Iran, bombing likely will be tried (if NATO doesn't do it, Israel will).

If both talking and bombing fails, there will be harsh sanctions on Iran just as with North Korea. Russia and China will still prefer that the NPT continue to remain in effect.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 09:37 pm
Quote:
Topic title: Always Trust a Terrorist?

Well, considering the Koran says-
[Koran 5.51] "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends"
I wouldn't trust ANY muslim, terrorist or not..Wink

PS- I bought a second hand TV from a muslim shop in england about 15 years ago (when I knew no better) for £150 (245 US dollars) but it turned out to be junk and they refused to refund me so I dumped it.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 09:47 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
[Koran 5.51] "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends"
I wouldn't trust ANY muslim, terrorist or not..

That is really funny! I wish you were clever enough to see the irony in your own words.

Quote:
PS- I bought a second hand TV from a muslim shop in england about 15 years ago (when I knew no better) for £150 (245 US dollars) but it turned out to be junk and they refused to refund me so I dumped it.

That is what Christians used to say about Jews. It is nice that most Christians no longer hate Jews... but it would be nicer if Christians ever learn to no longer hate anyone.

Sadly it seems like the amount of hate stays the same, only the targets of the hatred change.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 10:18 pm
I've never met a Jew I didn't like, I've worked at two Jewish family-run firms in the past and they were warm friendly people.
I also vote jewish Jerry Lewis's 'The Nutty Professor" as the funniest film of all time..Smile
I also like the tough no-nonsense Jewish Old Testament God, nobody better mess with him, no sirree!

"Lord, pour out thy fury upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name" (Psalm 79:6)
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/fury.gif

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2013 10:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
That is what Christians used to say about Jews. It is nice that most Christians no longer hate Jews... but it would be nicer if Christians ever learn to no longer hate anyone.

How do know what they used to say? You didn't trust a Christian to tell I'd bet.
I guess that would non-Christians then. How would they know? Christianity can be figured out and Islam can't? Also Christians are told not to hate, Muslims are. And that is a big difference.