Is he planning to cheat on me...?

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 08:48 pm
My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months. We're long distance, I see him every other week. When we're together he always compliments me, gives me kisses, cuddles me, he texts me everyday. He's told me he loves me, I have not said it back because I'm not ready, so he knows he likes me more than I like him. He recently bought me an expensive christmas gift since I won't be around then. However, I was snooping the other day and found a reciept for lingerie that is not my size. I'm petite so its not like it could be a mistake. I didn't find anything else while snooping. I am confused. Please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 869 • Replies: 4

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 09:48 pm
Quote:
Babygurl said: He's told me he loves me, I have not said it back because I'm not ready

If you don't love him now you probably never will, so just tell him you don't love him and make a clean break and move on..Smile
I once dated a woman who never told me she loved me and she also never even called me by name! Boy was she soon out on her butt!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 04:30 pm
'I was snooping the other day and found a reciept for lingerie that is not my size.'

Be worried only if it's HIS size.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 04:57 pm
@babygurl8825,
babygurl8825 wrote:
I didn't find anything else while snooping. I am confused.

No. You're not confused.

You're a snoop.

Leave the poor guy to find a woman who won't snoop.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2013 09:26 pm
@babygurl8825,
You're not 'ready' to tell him you love him, so how could he be planning to cheat? There isn't much relationship to lose.
0 Replies