Am I a whore

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:23 pm
Am I a whore? Okay so I'm in 9th grade now & people have boyfriends & girlfriends its really normal & I had a boyfriend for 5 months before he suddenly broke up with me after that I kind of went into this process because I ended up dating his best friend 2 weeks later after we broke up me & his friend lasted for 3 days before I called it off because I was still liked my ex-boyfriend and after I did that I realized that I didn't like him anymore. & then in just 2 days I asked out 2 guys who both said "No" & they rejected me. Then like 1 week after that I started dating another guy, & that guy is my 3rd boyfriend. & then my exboyfriend called me a "Whore" & everyone has lost respect for me, even my friends because they think I'm a whore. I never slept with anyone before, I'm still a virgin, I never even kissed anyone before & yet I still think I'm a whore.

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:26 pm
@SenoraBlu,
No, you aren't.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:31 pm
No. You are not.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:32 pm
Not only are you not a whore, you ex-boyfriend is a childish asshole.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 07:42 pm
@SenoraBlu,
I agree with what the others said. Hold your head up, you've done nothing to be ashamed of.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 08:30 pm
Quote:
Senorablu said: Am I a whore?

Nah, you're just shopping around to find a decent guy..Smile
It sounds as if some of the boys you ditched are sore and calling you names because you gave them the boot.
Just make sure that you don't ditch anybody too quick without good reason or you'll get a reputation for bouncing around from one man to the next all the time, and that's when the "whore" accusations will start, because most men hate shallow airhead bimbos like that..Smile
0 Replies