How to be nice about asking that the kids not come?

jeffmccoy

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 03:52 am
I think once you give him after that they can do whatever they want to do with bottle and if he give the same bottle, then maybe there are two reasons for that like he don't like wine bottle or maybe there is not your bottle...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2015 10:58 pm
Hey...THANK YOU for all the responses and input.. in the end she did put "Adults only" on the invitation.....and it was a GREAT party. LOTS of great gifts , although in my opinion, too many for the the NEW baby and not enough for the baby who will be a year old in a year.
(That's when I needed all the clothes I could find for my little one.)

Hey, the invitation should have said, BABIES don't stay babies for too long, buy us some stuff we can use 24 months from the birth.

PS The baby is now over two years old. The most beautiful baby on the planet.
Knows how to command the attention of a whole Italian restaurant.
(Her grandmother takes her there on Fridays. She knows they are waiting for her arrival. She is a most gracious Queen. She sips her water, she eats her pasta, she waits for her Mom and Dad to arrive from work,)))))

AH.
So difficult to be a princess and still remain just a kid, She does it ! ♥

Joe(I have no idea HOW any man will woo her, she as independent as Switzerland)Nation
ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2015 11:14 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
too many for the the NEW baby and not enough for the baby who will be a year old in a year.

too true!

when my friends were in high fertility mode, I went through a phase of buying each new baby three pairs of sneakers .... 6 mos, 12 mos and then some other random size somewhere between 2 and 5. It was fun getting calls/emails years later when the biggest pair of sneaks was pulled out to be used.
0 Replies