Obunga bio, 4'th grade requied reading: white republicans all racists

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:37 am
http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/22/obama-biography-required-reading-tells-fourth-graders-that-white-americans-are-racists/

Quote:
Some parents in Dupo, Ill. are not happy that a biography of President Barack Obama is required reading for fourth-graders. They say the book contains a host of controversial elements, not least of which is that it casts white Americans who disagree with Obama’s politics as racist.

Fourth-grade students at Bluffview Elementary School were instructed that they would be tested and graded on the book’s contents, reports EAGnews.org.

The book, called simply “Barack Obama,” is published by Lerner Publications. The author, Jane Sutcliffe, appears to specialize in these kinds of biographies. She has written similar titles about Jesse Owens, Ronald Reagan, Sacagawea and Milton Hershey....

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/22/obama-biography-required-reading-tells-fourth-graders-that-white-americans-are-racists/#ixzz2lT41EBk2

BillRM

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 06:51 am
@gungasnake,
You mean white Republicans/tea party fools who try to sell the idea that Obama was not born in Hawaii or who spelled his name Obunga?

You by your own behaviors and disrespect that you would never never show to a white president painted yourself as a racist with no book needed to do so.....Obunga indeed.

gungasnake

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:45 pm
@BillRM,
Don't foist something like Bork Obunga on my nation and then ask me for respect....
BillRM

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:09 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
Don't foist something like Bork Obunga on my nation and then ask me for respect....

Then do not cry when sane people view you and the rest of the tea party types with the contempt you had earn by showing no respect for our current president along with promoting silly theories that he was not born in the US.

That does not mean that I support Obama in all aspects of this presidency but he is still the President of the US that deserve the same respect as any of the other 43 presidents with white skins.

Oh just think there is a good chance that the next president will be female and considering the lack of respect your group had shown to womankind as a whole that should be as interesting as having a black president at least for you jokers.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2013 11:05 pm
@BillRM,
Why does he deserve any particular degree of respect beyond what would be expected of any interaction between lesser humans.

He is the president, not the king.

I have no respect for him and I had no respect for Jimmy Carter. He is black and Carter was white, but somehow (by your reasoning) my lack of respect for Obama means I am a racist.

There are numerous people who had no respect for president George Bush. If they have respect for Obama does this mean they hate whites?

Your argument is ridiculous.
BillRM

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 07:14 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Your argument is ridiculous.

Sorry however I disagree with you as unlike a King, that for some reason you think should be shown respect, he is the elected head of the executive branch of the US government.

Showing respect for the President and his office in in effect showing respect for our form of government and the results of national elections and the will of the people as a whole.

The lack of respect being shown by the tea party fools to Obama is in my opinion their way of stating complete disrespect for our system of government if it dare to product any results that they are unhappy with.

None of the above means however that there is anything wrong with strong disagreement with whoever the President happen to be but name calling and nonsense such as trying to claim he is not a natural born citizen out of thin air is not part of norm disagreements and public discourse.

gungasnake

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2013 03:13 am
Once again...

If I put myself in the position of the guy ordered to convince the world that I'd scanned some sort of a real birth certificate for Bork Obunga, the very last thing I'd ever do is post some six or seven part pdf file on the Internet. I'd anticipate my own mother and grandmother calling me a lying SOB... The ONLY thing I'd ever post would be some pure bitmap image, either a bmp or tif image.

Moreover, any technically competent person that the Bork (Obunga) admin were to give that assignment to would have known that; you have to assume that whoever did that scan and post had to be a near computer illiterate.

Then you ask yourself why a near computer illiterate would have drawn that assignment, and the answer is not difficult. When Attila the Hun died, the Huns killed every member of the burial detail which had buried him so that his grave would never be found. When Genghis Khan died, same thing, to this day nobody has any clue as to where either Attila or Genghis Khan might be buried.

There are some assignments which nobody wants despite any glory which might be attached to them, simply because no amount of money would compensate for the occupational hazards attached to them and being the only person on Earth to know what exactly had been posted on the Internet for the benefit of Bork Obunga's continued general recognition as a "natural born US citizen(TM)" is one of them.

My guess is that either Bork himself or some member of his immediate family posted that pdf file.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:22 pm
@BillRM,
Although I don't happen to think his nationality is an issue (even if it's true that he's not a native born American), the belief that he may not be native born is hardly disrespect for the office.

If someone wishes to make a fool of themselves with ridiculous allegations about a sitting president (see the many prior posts in this forum relative to George Bush) then that's their perogative.

We owe no fealty to the president or to government.

BillRM

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:34 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
We owe no fealty to the president or to government.

???????????????!!!!!!!!?????????????????
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:37 pm
@BillRM,
The comment speaks for itself. If you are having a problem understanding it I'm afraid I can't be of help.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:41 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
being the only person on Earth to know what exactly had been posted on the Internet for the benefit of Bork Obunga's continued general recognition as a "natural born US citizen(TM)" is one of them.

Yet you seem to think that Ted Cruz is a natural born US citizen...

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:45 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:
being the only person on Earth to know what exactly had been posted on the Internet for the benefit of Bork Obunga's continued general recognition as a "natural born US citizen(TM)" is one of them.

Yet you seem to think that Ted Cruz is a natural born US citizen...

Non sequitor defined.

Take a stand Max.

Since we clearly know you think Obama is qualified to be our president, what about Cruz?

If he ran for president and won would you be a "birther?"
maxdancona

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:50 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If Obama had actually been born in Kenya, then he would not be eligible to be President. The birthplaces of both Obama and Cruz are well documented.
BillRM

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Not a problem with understanding the words just the very silly concept those words express that a US citizen have no duty to his nation and it government or for that matter his or her fellow citizens.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 10:59 pm
@maxdancona,
And so...?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 11:05 pm
@BillRM,
Having a duty to one's nations has absolutely nothing to do with fealty to the president or the government.

We have no duty to the president or the government. Try reading what the Founding Fathers wrote.

It certainly has nothing to do with calling Obama (or any other president) all sorts of vile names.

Bush didn't get a pass (nor should he have) on anything he did because he was the president and neither should Obama.

People can make ridiculous charges against a president without violating their duty to their nation.

BillRM

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 11:13 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Having a duty to one's nations has absolutely nothing to do with fealty to the president or the government.Try reading what the Founding Fathers wrote.

Sorry but I had study that part of our history and supporting and defending the constitution that the founding fathers came up with is the key stone of our nation.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 11:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I was merely pointing out the humour contradiction in Gunga's opinions. There is no doubt that Ted Cruz was born in another country (Ted Cruz admits as much). For Gunga to support Cruz for president after claiming that Obama's presidency is illegitimate is clearly bogus.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 11:24 pm
@maxdancona,
This doesn't answer what I asked of you.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 11:26 pm
@BillRM,
Hey Bill, it's obvious that you are going to argue your "position" until death.

Good for you.

You're wrong, but you are stubborn.