Girls Is This Text Too Much?

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 04:59 pm

I want to message this girl saying this "Hey nice meeting you today, your gorgeous:p" is that too much and should I use something like "cute" so I don't sound thirsty?

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 05:08 pm
@LeviRadius,
LeviRadius wrote:

I want to message this girl saying this "Hey nice meeting you today, your gorgeous:p" is that too much and should I use something like "cute" so I don't sound thirsty?

You are gorgeous...or you're gorgeous.

Or cute. Your choice.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 06:43 pm
@LeviRadius,
Yes, it is too much, and slightly creepy.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:00 pm
The improper spelling of you're (not your) would be a turn off to me, much more than using gorgeous vs cute.

I want to know that a guy that likes me knows the difference between your and you're, as well as to, two and too. Not to mention there and their.

btw, calling me goreous would be a great compliment.
chai2

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:02 pm
@chai2,
Also...what's wrong with sounding thirsty for someone? You are, aren't you? Cool

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:37 pm
@LeviRadius,
Yes. Don't lead with the gorgeous bit. Ai yi yi it's a first text. Don't expose your soft underbelly so dang quickly!

And fix your spelling!
chai2

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:41 pm
@jespah,
I guess I don't understand that about exposing your soft underbelly. This isn't warfare.

If you like someone, and think they're gorgeous, why not let them know?

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:44 pm
@chai2,
Look at the poster's other posts. He's interpreting every little nod and slight look in his direction as if he were picking apart the Zapruder film. It's kinda stalker-y and, at least the way I'm seeing it, weird and creepy.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:48 pm
Quote:
Levi said:I want to message this girl saying this "Hey nice meeting you today, your gorgeous:p" is that too much and should I use something like "cute" so I don't sound thirsty?

Is she British? If so use some tried and tested approaches such as-
"Cor, I fancy you summat rotten"
"I luv yer so much it's doing me 'ed in"
"I fink of you so much that i can't fink of nuffink else"
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 12:57 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Look at the poster's other posts. He's interpreting every little nod and slight look in his direction as if he were picking apart the Zapruder film. It's kinda stalker-y and, at least the way I'm seeing it, weird and creepy.

Ah....

I haven't read his other posts yet, but I'll take your word for it.

I was also (at the time of my other post) thinking how the word "cute" is so terribly overused today. Everything is cute. This is cute, that is cute, he's cute, she's cute, that shirt is cute, your hair is cute. It's basically in my opinion, a meaningless word.
Miss L Toad

Reply Thu 21 Nov, 2013 01:13 am
@LeviRadius,
Quote:
I want to message this girl saying this "Hey nice meeting you today, your gorgeous:p"

Where to begin.

The meeting seemed to go ok, so you are one impressive guy Levi.

Try and relax in the company of women dude, breathing may help.

Text something casual like "Loved you today. Let's meet again."

0 Replies

Paul1

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 04:28 am
@chai2,
Your so cute with words...
0 Replies

malkolm

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2013 04:24 am
@LeviRadius,
Its kind and nice. So write whatever you feel)
0 Replies