Learning islam

porterg

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:23 am
A book that whitens islam is not the worst thing might happen. Last week in Campbell Middle School some islamic cleric visited our class to tell us about islam and how good this 'peaceful' religion is. This islam fanatic was absolutely lame with all his weird radical islam delusion. He insisted that the whole world will go on knees to islam and all infidels will die and islam is the only thing that can save them. Well, I asked him about all atrocities done by muslims around the world whether it Europe, America or even Middle East and he said that all methods to defeat the infidels and everyone who against islam are good. Well that was enough for me to understand that muslims are completely mad, unfounded and blind. Also I learned that muslim organizations spend millions for propaganda of their sick views among non-muslims they want to convert into their absurd religion and I won't be surprised if they were involve in creating of the islam praising history book. Authorities must be absolutely mad if they allowed such things happen... Muslims are cowards, and they are dangerous ones so we all should stay away from them and it would be nice if they all just disappear...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,339 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed

tsarstepan

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:28 am
@porterg,
No what also whitens ... bleach. Still the best way to whiten ones Islamic clothing.

And no. I don't believe that any school named Campbell Middle School would allow such a speaker. So what am I accusing you of? I believe you completely fabricated this entire post. It's likely a schizophrenic moment you had during a Barney dinosaur style sing-a-long your alleged school held to give your poor teachers a break from teaching your racist ass.
jespah

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:30 am
@tsarstepan,
I think if he's in middle school, he should get off A2K and get back to studying algebra.
maxdancona

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:40 am
@jespah,
I see what you did there Jespah. (Unfortunately I fear it went over the original poster's little head.)
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 07:45 am
@porterg,
I am curious, where do middle school kids learn to think this way? If Porterg is really a middle school student, maybe he or she could help me understand. Does this kind of angry thinking come from the parents? Or from other kids? I am not sure if you could get this level of anger from the TV.

Or are these just angry kids looking for a convenient outlet for their anger.

jespah

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 08:09 am
@maxdancona,
This is a sock puppet, most likely. I doubt this person is a kid, or has been within a hundred miles of the United States, for that matter.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 08:27 am
This has got Russian propaganda blogger written all over it. I therefore tagged it as Russian propaganda. Cold Beef Patty should be along soon to spew his vitriol.
0 Replies