Anti-Semitic sentiments grow in Europe?

Jimm777

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 06:18 am
Every day I read more and more about anti-Semitism growing in Europe and I think that is Jewish intrigues because they want to keep the feeling of intense guilt for the crimes of the past. Jews always act like people still victimize them and use this in their sordid motives... The most terrible thing I've learned is that Jews organized in a number of European countries some courses that tell the Jews about the ways they should act. I don't really remember the title of courses, but it's something like 'The ways Jews must live in modern Europe' and they told to use every possible situation to create and support the image of oppressed Jews, whether it be a sideway glance or anything that is slightly anti-Jewish. Generally Jews perverted the idea of tolerance and use it as another tool to establish their control over everything through the guilt complex. So I believe Jews are responsible for the 'growing of anti-Semitism.' What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,506 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed

jespah

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:31 am
@Jimm777,
I think you're an antisemitic asshole.

For a second opinion, I also think you're ugly.
0 Replies

Germlat

Tue 31 Dec, 2013 10:51 am
@Jimm777,
Let me guess..you're ceremonial outfit is white and Stormfront is your main online site.
0 Replies