boy friends cheating what do i do as im not suppost to know?

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 02:57 pm
hello,
My partner and I have been dating for over a year and a half, recently he has been getting a lot of text messages, he wont check them when I' m around and when I ask who it is he says that its the phone company, I decided to go through his phone as he left it here when he went to work, I found a unknown number who his been texting and she/he (unsure on sex of the person) has been texting back.
I noticed that on one of them just quickly scrolling through that she/he says it happens once a week that they meet up... as I work full time and he doesn't he only works when they need him it makes things really difficult.

in another he sends was that he got a very heart warm story from his ex today (meaning me) and she sent back xoxoxo he then replied can I come over? I was sitting right next to him at the time.

How do I bring it up in a convo with out telling him I went through his phone?
Do I dump him or not?
how can I rebuild the trust that has been lost?

Jack of Hearts

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 03:40 pm
@happytoknow367,
It doesn't matter if he is trustworthy or not - you don't trust him!
You don't trust him - dump him. If you really like him - dump him.
After a year and a half, stop wasting his time, do the right thing.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 03:49 pm
@happytoknow367,
You clearly don't trust the guy, e. g. you took the opportunity to go through his phone. Never mind that you actually found something.

You already didn't trust him. So why the hell would you want to hang around?
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 04:06 pm
@jespah,
Quote:

You already didn't trust him. So why the hell would you want to hang around?

If one is in love, it's not always so easy to just walk away when the love object doesn't live up to expectation. But I do agree happytoknow367 should leave, and stop being a weakling; perhaps such an action will trigger the realization in him just what he's missing once she's gone.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2013 04:42 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAVl_IJV5eI
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 10:45 am
@happytoknow367,
I'll skip the part where I tell you that you should not have been going thru his messages. This in and of itself tells us that you do not trust him.

What I cannot believe is that he tells this other person that you are his "ex" (at least you claim he is referring to you) and you ask us whether or not to dump him? You're kidding, right? Dump him. Don't wait. Do it now. Then find someone that you trust enough to not go thru his messages.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 08:35 pm
@happytoknow367,
Maybe you could come up with some other excuse for dumping him so that you don't have to confront him about cheating?
0 Replies