Fri 15 Nov, 2013 06:24 am
weight loss is like a trendz but more competition in the market and many sites doing cheat, but i want some original product, so please suggest some good.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,529 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

tsarstepan

Fri 15 Nov, 2013 08:59 am
@Albertamontaya,
good spam be some original product trendz fir wayt loss?
0 Replies

Herbsindiapure

Tue 29 Apr, 2014 07:08 am
@Albertamontaya,
Hi,
Please do not follow crash diets they are very harmful for health and can weaken your body. Have you tried using herbal products for weight loss they are great way to reduce weight and are completely harmless and have no side effects at all. Try pears if you want to lose pounds,. In the study, which was published in the journal Nutrition, women who ate three pears a day consumed fewer total daily calories and lost more weight than those who didnt. Rich in fiber (one pear packs 15% of your daily recommended amount), pears help you feel full and keep you from overeating.
0 Replies

BruceGarcia

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 07:27 am
I think now a days our young generation is facing a very serious problem that is weight. The reason for rapidly gaining weight is fast food and junk food which attract to our youngsters. So adopt healthy life style and do regular exercise.
0 Replies