Madly jealous that he likes fake t!ts

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 01:35 pm
the elephant in the room us that this girl keeps doing what the guys want even though she claims to hate it. now she wants current BF to make her into a huge fake tit Barbie, as she is by her own admission jealous of huge fake tit Barbies, then she claims to hate all if this eroticism. I call bullshit.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2013 12:08 pm
If he wants fake tits, and is willing to go through the operation you should let him, it's his body.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2013 12:10 pm
bump
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2013 12:38 pm
Sogreen said: Once he got the images, he would Photoshop them. Change my eye colour, put my head on another woman's torso.. "improve me"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I should only start worrying if he prints out a full-size pic of your head and sticks it on an inflatable sex doll and takes it around in his passenger seat to drive-in movies.
Anyway two can play the photoshop game, you could put his head on a pic of Buddha or a Munchkin to see how he likes it
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 09:28 am
@sogreenimshehulk,
I think you need to explore how powerful your own sexuality can be. This alone empowers you. Confidence is very appealing. It's not about big or little tits. You're zoning in on something you think you don't have. By the way a "c" cup is not small. Look around. But even if you were smaller it has nothing to do with the sexual vibe you are putting out there. Don't worry about what he likes...hell most guys I know don't have a type. Concentrate on what you like. Some women decide to get implants as fun accessories for play...others do it because they didn't feel complete.
0 Replies

lahore

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 08:16 am
@Butrflynet,
Well, to be neutral, the question was posted in the right forum with right tags. Why don't you create a new forum "Help the Typhoon Survivors" and let the other people share things they want??
Germlat

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 06:18 pm
@lahore,
I don't get why you don't think this is the proper venue?!
0 Replies