I kissed a married woman and now she seems to be avoiding me but I have a feeling she likes me too.

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 12:43 pm
36 year old married woman at work and I have been hanging out for a few months now. Lately, we have been closer, telling each other how much we miss each other, sending pics of ourselves, go out for drinks. So i kissed her and it appeared it went well. Shes in a rocky relationship and when we met again at the same place she told me she sees me as a friend and that she doesnt want us to change. I kept lip kissing her and she wouldnt move but saying please dont.

Does she like me? Is she confused? It seems to me she is afraid this can grow and maybe she is having second thoughts. I now feel insecure cause I dont know if she doesnt like me or she just rather dont make a bigger mistake. What should I do? If anything i can be her friend but she seems to be behaving akwardly. She also said she doesnt know how to reject a kiss but shes a grown up woman. Moving your face its not that hard...

neologist

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 01:27 pm
@Andrewbow1980,
Why do you want to do this?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 01:46 pm
@Andrewbow1980,
So? Maybe she was shocked. She did kinda tell you not to do it. Yet you decided you were going to ignore what you were hearing.

But either way, why would you want to get involved in that kind of exhausting dramatic crap, anyway?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 03:13 pm
Coming on to a married woman that you work with, when she doesn't want you to, (or says publicly that she doesn't) seriously limit your career chances at that company.
contrex

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 04:35 pm
@contrex,
That's "might seriously limit your career chances at that company."
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 11:26 pm
@Andrewbow1980,
These things aren't as black and white as you seem to think. Even if she likes you and has a 'rocky' marriage it doesn't necessarily add up to her wanting to leave her husband (or at least be unfaithful to him) and hook up with you. 'Rocky' marriages are often more complex than that (I have a very special long term one of my own). You're not at high school anymore. You're talking about petty things like whether she moved her face or not and she's thinking about risking her marriage, kids (?) and her whole life. It sounds like she has more to lose than you do. She said she wants to just be friends and asked you not to kiss her. Respect that and give her some space.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 08:54 am
@Andrewbow1980,
Common sense and decency says for you to keep your distance from a romance with her. This is NOT about you or your security issues.

Why can't you just be her friend while she sorts her emotions out? She clearly has shown she's confused about where she's at.

Regardless of her returning a kiss or not preventing it, don't be an opportunist and keep your distance.
0 Replies