So I did it... Finally!

ossobuco

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2013 09:21 pm
@ossobuco,
That's okay, I can still like him. Meantime, I'm not sure Christine could have a clue on my babble about chiles.

But the good news, Christine, is, you're back.
I hope all you Boston peeps can meet up soon.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Crazielady420

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 07:48 am
@hawkeye10,
Very much really hawk eye, my kids deserve to know what true love is. They deserve a happy home without fighting. They deserve two parents that love them deeply and provide for them regardless of their separate issues.

You see I am somebody's daughter. If I went up to my dad and said "hey dad I've been with this guy for 8 years and he constantly lies and breaks my heart, what should I do, we have kids and I feel so alone and in so much pain." He would say the same thing I would say to my kids "sometimes you need to do what is right for you in order to do right for your kids, would you ever want your kids to endure such pain because that is what they grew up thinking love was?"

So yes , my kids are my priority...
Below viewing threshold (view)
Crazielady420

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 01:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hey your opinion is your opinion... My family is already broken, we've gone to counseling, I put in years of effort and stayed miserable just to try and make it work....

So while you may think my argument is pretty lame, I find your argument to be lame as well...

Oh and as for poverty, I work, he works and we both provide quite nicely for out children and will continue to do so...

Not every situation is the statistic.
Rockhead

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 01:20 pm
@Crazielady420,
he's a grandstanding asshat.

just ignore him and he will go away...
Crazielady420

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 01:25 pm
@Rockhead,
jcboy

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 05:01 pm
@Crazielady420,
Christine most people just put that jackass on ignore. Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 05:08 pm
@jcboy,
Nice singing indeed!
jcboy

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 06:06 pm
@ehBeth,
My thoughts as well, I thought she was wonderful the first time I watched the video.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 06:29 pm
@ehBeth,
thank you both :-)
Rockhead

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 07:24 pm
@Crazielady420,
the first step in being a good parent is to be a fully functioning adult.

if one parent is unwilling to do that, inevitably the partnership must change.

kudos to you on your progress since I first started reading your posts.

and I enjoyed your song.

never let the haters snuff out your joy...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 08:22 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Nice singing indeed!

It soitney is.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2013 07:21 am
@Crazielady420,
so good that our internet at home went pffffffffft so my followup post was lost ...

you've worked really hard to make the family work the traditional way. it doesn't sound like anyone is really happy. time to find a different way. I hope you and the girls and their dad find a good way to be strong and joyous.
Crazielady420

Reply Tue 12 Nov, 2013 08:39 am
@ehBeth,
Thank you. We actually have a therapy appt next weekend to ensure we work out our issues away from the kids. I told him it wasn't to fix our relationship as a couple, but to make sure we do whatever we can I. The best interest of the children,
BillRM

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 05:30 pm
@Crazielady420,
I am coming to this cold without the background most of the posters here seems to have so all can I do is say my emotional reaction is it a damn shame when a marriage with children in it break apart. With special note of when one of the partners is begging the other partner to try to save the marriage and the time of year is also not helpful for anyone.

I am not going to ripped you apart as Hawkeye did as I do not know the back story and only can feel sorry for all four of you and wish all of you the very best.

Having been through a divorce myself where there was no children in common and a short time marriage beside. I know what the costs of even such a divorce can be.

All my best..
0 Replies