I Find Gloating Disingenuous And In Poor Taste

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 08:00 am
SCREW YOU CUCCINELLI!!!! YOU LOSE!!!!! STFU AND GO HOME!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 08:03 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
For those who are uninformed (such as myself):

"Kenneth Thomas "Ken" Cuccinelli II is the current Attorney General of Virginia and the Republican candidate for Governor of Virginia in the 2013 Virginia gubernatorial election"
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 08:30 am
Wait a minute!

Didn't we all just boycott Cuccinelli? Or am I thinking about that film about Vermicelli endings, because of that guy who was against homophotogenic pasta eaters?

It's SO confusing.....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:00 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

For those who are uninformed (such as myself):

"Kenneth Thomas "Ken" Cuccinelli II is the current Attorney General of Virginia and the Republican candidate for Governor of Virginia in the 2013 Virginia gubernatorial election"

and the bat **** crazy tea party darling who was defeated in last night's gubernatorial election
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 01:05 pm
I wonder if somebody has produced a comprehensive roundup of what what was gained and lost from both sides, overall, nationwide.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 02:16 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:

hes gonna have to amend his bio a bit. what a dick, he and his running mate are two hateful douche bags.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 05:18 pm
Ken Cuccinnelli now that you have some time on your hands may I suggest you get a blow job? Just try it. I promise it won't hurt and it may ease your tension and lighten up your disposition. :0)
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 06:19 pm
From what I saw on the daily show it doesn't sound like a resounding win for democracy:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-november-4-2013/cuccinelli-vs--mcauliffe
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 05:33 am
@hingehead,
Is this a great country or what?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 05:37 am
@hingehead,
Democracy works is a candidate wins by a single vote. I really don't see the reason for your comment.
Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 05:55 am
@Setanta,
That should read "Democracy works if a candidate . . .
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 09:23 am
@Setanta,
absolutely, Set. I think the republicans wish along with the dems ( and me) that Cuccinelli had been trounced in a much bigger fashion. The Tea party will only get more hysterical and crazy now. I'm beginning to think they ACTUALLY view this as a victory rather than just saying so. In addition, progressives or dems or liberals or name du jour should probably think twice about being happy that a "moderate" republican won in Jersey. He's no different in his ideology than Cuccinelli at the end of the day, he's just not stupid enough to parade it all over the place. IMHO.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 09:26 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:

hes gonna have to amend his bio a bit. what a dick, he and his running mate are two hateful douche bags.

As opposed to the "moderate" who won in Jersey who is merely a douche nozzle.
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 09:57 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Remember, Ronnie Reagan was a Democrat first then he said that "My party migrated away from me"

I think that Christie has a chance of turning to becoming a Democrat at sometime during his diet
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 08:24 pm
It obviously wasn't a Cuccinelli victory, and I'm certain the GOP would have been far happier if he won, but it was a lot closer than expected and everyone (including Democrat stategists) agree that this was because of the ObamaCare implementation debacle.

The fact that millions of Americans are not getting to keep their plans and doctors as promised has nothing to do with the half-ass execution of the Exchange Websites.

We're a year away from the mid-term elections, but Red State Democrats are already trying to put some distance between themselves and ObamaCare.

There are a lot more than IT problems festering and unless they are resolved, and quickly, ObamaCare will be as potent an election weapon in 2014 as it was in 2010.

So while Cuccinelli has reason to feel depressed, the GOP has reason to feel cautiously optomistic.

In any case, McAuliffe won in Virginia and Christie won in New Jersey. One won narrowly and the other won by a healthy margin.

In Colorado the voters rejected a proposal to increase taxes and restore a progressive taxation scheme.

Neither side can claim that there is any indication of a swing one way or the other.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 06:05 pm
For anyone who is interested...
The Gov race in Virginia went to the Dem by about 3%.
The Lt Gov race went to the Dem by 10%.
The Attorney General race to succeed Cuchinnelli (R)? 2.2 million votes cast and the margin is 17, I say 17, votes.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 11 Nov, 2013 09:31 pm
I am so ashamed of you BVD! Laughing
0 Replies