Is this cheating? Please listen to this completely! HELP!

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:10 pm
Guys and Girls don't be judgmental about me. I have a conversation that takes place between my boyfriend and a female during lunch in Europe. He is 57 and the lady is 34. We have a 7 year old kid together.

My upbringing was very conservative and I have always been with one guy. I am a rookie when it comes to relationship advises so that's one reason why I am having trouble understanding the real intentions of the conversation. Please listen to it and let me know what I should do.

PLEASE DONOT BE JUDGMENTAL and DONOT think of me a insecure woman. I am trying to understand the intentions of my boyfriend and the girl in the conversation.

HELP ME NAVIGATE THROUGH THIS PHASE OF LIFE!

Link : soundcloud.com/user856701474/conversation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,818 • Replies: 6

jcboy

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:13 pm
@rebecca70,
Most people are not fond of clicking on strange links. Probably get a better answer if you post the actual problem.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:26 pm
A. It was kinda creepy listening in to someone else's conversation.
B. It all sounded innocent to me.
C. Did he know her from before? It seemed like he did.
D. She drove him home... I didn't hear anything untoward at all.
E. He invited her to a baseball game - is that what has you worried?
F. I don't think either of them were flirting, even though he was complimentary to her - I thought he sounded rather nice, and polite.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:33 pm
@rebecca70,
I wonder why and how you are recording your boyfriend's private conversations? Do you have him bugged or something? That worries me much more than anything he said to his friend.
rebecca70

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:37 pm
@Pearlylustre,
It was on my voice mail. I assume, accidentally my number got dialed from his phone and so this conversation got sent to me.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 05:05 pm
@rebecca70,
In any case, his personal conversation, word for word, with their real voices - and even if you just gave us a transcription - is none of our business. And not your business to link it for strangers on the internet to listen to.

I gather from my reading of Mame's take on it that he is the one who should not be trusting.
0 Replies

victoriaburke

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 04:35 am
everything said and done but what is there in it like cheating??
0 Replies