feeling

Jocarls

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 07:44 am
how should i express this..well i love this one woman..we are close and somehow i believe things will work out between us until i heard from her friends she already have someone special...well we both know about that but still we still keep in contact..till last night she post something "mahal na mahal kita" which mean "i really love you" i don't know to whom she post it she only update it on skype status..but at that only me who give her company...if she really give that words to me..does this mean she love me?

Ragman

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 07:46 am
@Jocarls,
Here's a novel thought: why not ask her directly instead of asking random strangers on the Internet? After all, you're talking about love...right?

Also why are you listening to her friends? The first place to go to find out what is in her heart is directly to her.
Jocarls

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 07:56 am
@Ragman,
well im afraid if i directly ask her..it will deteriorate our relation..but still thanks for your opinion though
Ragman

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 09:05 am
@Jocarls,
If you love her, then you need to speak with her directly. Otherwise, what you have is a simple crush or affection.

Bottom line is you need to take some risk or you won't find the answer. Speak with her and let her know you don't want lose your friend status. It doesn't mean that you will lose her as a friend. Tell her you saw it on her FB or Skype status. Whatever it was.
Jocarls

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 09:17 am
@Ragman,
i will do that soon enough..thanks @ragman for your advice
Ragman

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 09:22 am
@Jocarls,
Good luck. Hang in there. You could be on your way to something really fun.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 03:15 pm
@Jocarls,
Jocarls, I think that if her friends have told you personally that she already has someone special, then they are trying to softly let you down, maybe even via her.. The fact that they stated this, direct to you, suggests that.

Is her "love" over-seas? Distance between them both? Unfortunately, some what innocent, somewhat not, a 'person' can reach out to someone else to fulfil an emotion/feeling that they are missing in their life.

You can also be close to the opposite sex, as a good friend..

If you are "really close" you should be able to bring up this other love or ask her, who she was talking to on Skype with her "love"...

And, I think that you have to, you won't loose face, you will merely either feel hurt or happy, pending on the outcome.

And, unfortunately, that is life.
Jocarls

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2013 07:50 am
@FOUND SOUL,
well yes..her lover got distance from her...i see im just a void filler then..i will ask everything soon enough
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2013 03:10 pm
@Jocarls,
There are many different kinds of love.

The next time she says that, say "What do you mean by that?"
Jocarls

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:30 am
@PUNKEY,
well i already ask everything..end up it one side love..she never love me,hoho im inexperience in things like this...at least now im feel relieve no more question no more doubt
0 Replies

Jocarls

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:30 am
@PUNKEY,
well i already ask everything..end up it one side love..she never love me,hoho im inexperience in things like this...at least now i feel relieve no more question no more doubt
0 Replies

puneetchauhan

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 06:11 am
@Jocarls,
flowers are the best way to express you feeling with some one else.
0 Replies