14 1/2 and super tiered and weak! Please Help!!

MaLea14

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2013 03:29 pm
I'm 14 1/2 and the past few days I have been really, really tired and I have been getting 12 hours of sleep almost every night! And now today and yesterday my legs are really sore. My lower back has really sore also.I haven't had my first period could this be a sign of it? I know I'm not getting sick so that's not why. I have been eating like normal. And doing everything as I normally would.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 847 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2013 03:33 pm
@MaLea14,
Possibly. Hard to say as we have no idea what your normal physical activity level is, whether you've changed it at all in the past week. We don't know your overall physical fitness level, your standard caffeine intake, whether your school or after school schedules have changed, or if you're up late watching TV.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2013 03:58 pm
@MaLea14,
Go to the Doctor. Get a checkup. It's the only way to know for sure about any of the issues you've been asking about.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 11:39 am
@MaLea14,
Have the doctor check you out. You could have mono, or be anemic any number of things that can easily be treated. But get to a doctor quickly.
0 Replies