Spells, potions & ruthless purging strategies.

Eva

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 10:52 am
It WILL catch up, msolga. It just takes (there's that awful word again) time. Those "pings" are getting farther and farther apart, are they not? One day they will be gone entirely. ((((HUGS))))
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 10:54 am
Isn't the best way to get over someone, to get under someone, or over someone, depending on your fancy???
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 11:10 am
Echos and ghosts take a lot of battling. Someday, they'll be gone for good--and you'll manage to survive gloriously until someday.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 12:29 pm
Write. Feverishly. Purge thyself on paper.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 01:08 pm
Msloga - did you ever see that episode of Friends where they had a bon fire in their apartment? Basically they took all pictures or other items that reminded them of any ex-boyfriends and burned them. It did end up starting a fire where some cute firemen came to the rescue.

Or try going out with a Mimbo, in other words just go out with some hot, dumb man and take advantage of him.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:44 pm
Mikeymike wrote:
You still love this person and you're trying to live in denial about it! FACT, TRUTH, FACE IT!

Mikeymike

I think once you've loved someone you probably will continue to do so, on some level. But that doesn't mean that person is necessarily GOOD for you, though ... Sometimes they're best left behind. Smile
Oh, & welcome to A2k!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:50 pm
Eva wrote:
It WILL catch up, msolga. It just takes (there's that awful word again) time. Those "pings" are getting farther and farther apart, are they not? One day they will be gone entirely. ((((HUGS))))

Yes, it will! Very Happy
And, yes, they are! Laughing
And I'm looking forward to the day when they've totally disappeared. Very Happy
(((((Hugs back to you, Eva.)))))
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:51 pm
Noddy

And what a fabulous day that will be. Gone at last! Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:53 pm
eoe wrote:
Write. Feverishly. Purge thyself on paper.

I do that, eoe. It helps heaps with faulty memory & romanticised recollections! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:54 pm
Linkat wrote:
Or try going out with a Mimbo, in other words just go out with some hot, dumb man and take advantage of him.

Not up to that, Linkat ... Something tells me I never will be! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:56 pm
Wilso wrote:
Isn't the best way to get over someone, to get under someone, or over someone, depending on your fancy???

Hmmmmm ... I don't like the idea of using someone as the purge, Wilso ... Then I might suffer from guilt! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 09:56 pm
OK, here's a challenge!:

A successful home-made remedy (not a chemical bought one) for smelly runners.
I mean, you can't throw them in the washing machine every week, can you?

I have reasons for asking! :wink:
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 12:04 am
Msolga, have you been drinking? This is a little weird and you aren't the weird type.

So, how about baking soda?, just to humor you until someone comes along who can convince you to go to bed and get some rest until you get over this odd out-of-body experience you're having.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 12:16 am
Well, as a matter of fact, Diane, I am enjoying my second glass of sav blanc!

Very nice it is, too! Very Happy

But this thread is about home-type remedies, cures & potions ....

... & I have a rather pongy pair of runners ... from all the activity, you know! I have been known to walk kilometres!

I just wondered if there was a tried & true home remedy. I dare not take them off in polite company! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 12:28 am
Aghhh! Surprised

I have the wrong thread! You're absolutely correct, Diane! Laughing

I had to search for it. Thought I found it.
But no I didn't!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 12:40 am
This is the right thread:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=62874&highlight=

Please disregard my posts about smelly runners on this thread. I don't think a spell or potion would do the trick!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 12:50 am
Diane wrote:
So, how about baking soda?, just to humor you until someone comes along who can convince you to go to bed and get some rest until you get over this odd out-of-body experience you're having.

Right on the money, Diane! (see the correct thread)

It seems to fix everything!

Maybe even a broken heart, for all I know! :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 10:26 am
Heeheehee......
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 04:36 pm
msolga, There is no magic potion, brew, elixir, or spell for what ails you. Fact is, I doubt that the feelings you're experiencing will ever be completely gone. Sorry, but I believe that to be the case. However, time will make it easier, less painful, less raw. But gone completely? Don't buy it.

Granted, I tend to look at things in the real to bad range. Rarely on the positive side. But I'm just telling you what I think from my own experience. Never completely gone.

Find distractions--or not. Try to force your mind elsewhere--or not. However, you choose to cope with the feelings, one thing is for sure. I'm sympathetic to your situation. With you all the way, kid.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 05:51 pm
I think it quite reasonable to look for a magical potion to stop sneakers smelling.

I didn't find Msolga's posting her request here at all odd, nor indicative of her being clasped to the bosom of Bacchus.

Am I unusual, at all, do you think?
0 Replies