Thirty years ago today Reagan

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 12:57 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Sounds like a good guy.

He was not very popular here. If he were given a $20 bill for each "thumbs down" he received, he would be well off today.

JTT wrote:
Is JTT scared to answer or have the Americans killed him?

I suspect the irrepressible JTT is not scared to answer and, indeed, will always have something to say. (I wish I had as much energy. Sad ) I suspect he (she?) has simply gone to bed, which is something I need to do.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 09:59 am
@wmwcjr,
It looks like anyone who has an outlook that isn't in lockstep with liberal idealists and ideologues is going to get flack here.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 10:03 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

It looks like anyone who has an outlook that isn't in lockstep with liberal idealists and ideologues is going to get flack here.

That seems to be what you are looking for...so just enjoy it.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 10:07 am
@Frank Apisa,
As a matter of fact Frank, it is very easy pointing out all the failures of liberalism and its effect on the nations present nosedive.

And everyone likes things easy. That is what all the entitlements involve. Let someone else pay and then make it a law anyway possible.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 12:57 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

As a matter of fact Frank, it is very easy pointing out all the failures of liberalism and its effect on the nations present nosedive.

And everyone likes things easy. That is what all the entitlements involve. Let someone else pay and then make it a law anyway possible.

It is very easy pointing out the defects in damn near anything, coldjoint...you do not get stars on your paper for pointing out defects in liberalism.

American conservatism is cow manure compared with it...and that should be more important to you...although I doubt you can see that it is.

In any case, as I mentioned in my last post... you appear to be looking for flack; you are getting plenty of it...your best bet is to enjoy it as much as possible.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 02:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,
So letting everyone do whatever they please and force you to agree with them or be called names? In the arguments I see greed is what you attach to the conservative.

What about the likes of Soros and Islam? Liberalism is destroying freedom of choice and soon speech, I would bet. Both pour ungodly sums of money to disrupt any positive image that might shine through about choices.

Our own government has to scheme to eliminate an open debate with the help of the media and the IRS. Conservatives as a group are are honest and hardworking. Liberals you can find living anywhere off anyone.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 02:40 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

So letting everyone do whatever they please and force you to agree with them or be called names? In the arguments I see greed is what you attach to the conservative.

What about the likes of Soros and Islam? Liberalism is destroying freedom of choice and soon speech, I would bet. Both pour ungodly sums of money to disrupt any positive image that might shine through about choices.

Our own government has to scheme to eliminate an open debate with the help of the media and the IRS. Conservatives as a group are are honest and hardworking. Liberals you can find living anywhere off anyone.

Get a grip on yourself, coldjoint...you are raving.

You have been begging people here to give you lots of flack.

They are giving you as much as they can.

Say, "Thank you."

Stop the raving.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 02:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I don't consider it raving Frank. I consider the sources behind your liberal crap. The ends justifies the means goes against every right you should value.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 02:52 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

I don't consider it raving Frank. I consider the sources behind your liberal crap. The ends justifies the means goes against every right you should value.

I am not a liberal.

And you are raving.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 07:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Then Frank I will leave you with your opinion.

And your typical reaction.
jcboy

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:16 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Then Frank I will leave you with your opinion.

And your typical reaction.

How would you know what his typical reaction is when you haven't even been here a month?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:19 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
How would you know what his typical reaction is when you haven't even been here a month?

There is a certain way people react to what they do not wish to here. Hyperbole is one, and marginalization is the other. Both typical.
jcboy

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:20 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

There is a certain way people react to what they do not wish to here. Hyperbole is one, and marginalization is the other. Both typical.

Yeah I’ve noticed that from your other posts.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:24 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
Yeah I’ve noticed that from your other posts.

If you are trying to say that it can work both ways, you are right.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 4 Nov, 2013 08:58 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:

Either a damn good guess, JC, or Frank's phoniness is even more transparent than most thought.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:25 pm
@edgarblythe,
Presumably, then, you are A-OK with Bengazi charges against Obama and his administration.

JTT

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 10:28 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Presumably, then, you are A-OK with Bengazi charges against Obama and his administration.

Whatever for, Finn?

Quote:
The authorities in Tripoli have condemned the US for the “kidnapping of a Libyan citizen”. In reply, Mr Kerry insisted that al-Libi’s seizure was “appropriate and legal”, stating: “We hope this makes clear that the United States of America will never stop in its effort to hold those accountable who conduct acts of terror.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/10361005/Libyan-terror-suspect-There-must-be-no-hiding-place-for-terrorists.html

Isn't that a laugh? There are thousands upon thousands of terrorist walking the streets of the US, collecting salaries and pensions, golfing, taking their kids and grandkids to the park, living the life of Reilly.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 06:26 pm
@JTT,
I'm guessing that anyone who has severed in the US military falls into this category?

I gotta say JTT I sometimes enjoy reading your posts. They always provide me with a certain amount of entertainment.
JTT

Reply Wed 6 Nov, 2013 06:58 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I'm guessing that anyone who has served in the US military falls into this category?

What category would that be, Baldimo?
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 06:07 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

I was sitting in a swimming pool just opposite Libya (Malta) the day that happened, listening to the news of the attack on the hotel radio. About fifteen minutes later we saw three strange looking jets way off in the distance, going hell for leather.

Interesting. I was in Damascus. The Syrians and the Lybians were great allies and Hafez al-Assad and Muammar Qadaffi formed a fine mutual admiration society. So it was a bit dicey for an American to be visiting Damascus just then. I had some trepidation about leaving my hotel room. Finally, when I did venture outside, I discovered that political alliances are one thing but that the average Syrian in the street had no animus whatever against a Yank. Lots of smiles, in fact.