If personal ads were honest, where would you draw the line?

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 09:59 am
Hey, fine, nobody else post one! Then I'll be getting all the hot guys to myself Wink heh heh
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:07 am
Hey, let's try a new idea. I'll start, you gals finish:

Hello, my name is gustavratzenhofer....
0 Replies

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:24 am
Haha!
Hello, my name is gustavratzenhofer....

And I've been told that I appeal to a variety of species...

How 'bout one for you, Cav? We won't tell the Mrs!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 10:34 am
You have to start Suzy, I'll fill in the rest.
0 Replies

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 11:15 am
Studly chef with good taste in music seeking... Smile
0 Replies

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 06:44 pm
You chickenshit, you Smile

And I'm not getting any calls on my ad, so I'm changing it. here's the new one:

I put out. Always.

How's that? Smile kidding, of course...! But I bet that would do the trick!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 07:53 pm
Hello ladies. My name is Chet...but my nickname is "horse"(yes, that's the reason).

I'm not famous, but I did f$ck the Olsen Twins before they were famous....I SWEAR, I didn't know they were only three.

What I'm looking for in a girl? Well, I like my girls fun, and most of all, I like them like my coffee: ground up and in the freezer! I make great drinks, my favorite is a self-made delight named "Ruby Rasberry n' Roofies." My women must be skinny, and I don't want to hear this "I'm big boned" crap. Listen sweetie, it ain't genetic, now put the twinkie down, fat-ass. Know whaddum' saying?

I've only been in jail once, but I'm telling you...a restraining order is only another way of saying "I love you." If you don't have a sense of humor, you're not for me. I mean, what's NOT funny about stapling your girlfriend's cat to the celing fan?

Most of all, I love hugs. Email me.
0 Replies

Reply Tue 29 Jun, 2004 08:39 pm
be still my heart! Smile
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:01 am
Cav, this thread reminds me of when I used to work in a large office settingÂ…occasionally, when the boss was away, my co-workers and I would set and read the personal ads and get a big laugh every time Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:15 am
Hi. I'm Kicky. Let me first tell you that I'm a pessimist. In fact, I always expect the worst, and usually I'm right. I hate everything and everyone.

I'm ugly. I like to watch a lot of TV, and I like to chain-smoke cherry middleton cigars. I like to swear at people randomly as I'm walking to work. I smell like stale cheese and ash. My favorite pastime is bitching about the same things over and over and over again, until I alienate all who dare try to get close to me. I don't believe in love, but I believe that hate is very real.

I hate going out. I'm cheap. I believe we are all doomed to a life of boredom and the anesthetizing glare of the television eye, until sweet death one day releases us. People react with a combination of fear and pity when they first meet me. I like to sleep. A lot. I hate children. I think Oprah is a hideous beast who doles out dimestore advice on how to live to sheep-like morons. I drink. A lot.

If you have read this far, you obviously have some real serious psychological problems. Drop me a line.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:25 am
Hi, my name is Jane, yes, as in 'plain Jane.' I'm a total uggo, and also have serious self-esteem issues. I don't smoke or drink, as I'm Amish, but I am about to embark on my 'leave the community' excursion.

I really want to try lots of new stuff while I'm out there. You must understand that after the complete debauchery I have up until now only imagined in my dreams, I must return to the village and marry an Amish boy.

In the meantime, please excuse my wanton abandon. Call me...
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:12 am
Hello,

My name is Frank. I'm 5'11" 190 pounds (a little over weight but I wear it well). I'm 42 and have never been married... in fact I have never had a relationship over 2 months long. I am tired of the dating scene and looking for someone to get seriously involved with - both emotionally and physically.

I am looking for someone as organized as I am. I have been called a "neat freak" before and the label fits well. I do not like change and hate, and I mean hate, clutter. I work from 9 to 5 Monday through Friday, eat dinner at 630 sharp, wash dishes and kitchen at 700, retire to the living room around 800 where I often fall asleep on the couch while watching UPN... but only after laying out my clothes for the next day.

In bed I am quite adventurous and like to dress up and role play. My favorite is wearing diapers while you play Mommy. I also enjoy being spanked and whipped.

I hate children (unless I'm playing one) so am not interested in starting a family. I have an equal dislike for pets of any kind... they are just to dirty.

If this sounds like fun to you please contact me at [email protected] or call between the hours of 800 pm to 900pm at 555-5555. I look forward to hearing from you.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:13 am
Cav,

I'd like to call plain jane but how can I... she's amish?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:15 am
Hello there, my name is Eva. I'm a goddess. No, really, I am! I'm looking for men to worship and adore me. It doesn't matter if you're young or old, good looking or ugly, employed or not, just as long as you're rich. I will expect flowers and at least one expensive gift a week. You may leave them at the altar outside my door. I also enjoy travel, so if you have a private plane or yacht, you'll have better luck with me. Oh, and I absolutely will not tolerate any other women in your life. Particularly your mother. Get rid of her, then call me. 1+800+342-6663 (1+800+DIAMOND)
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 09:50 am
http://www.patheticpersonals.com/images/yahoohannibal.jpg
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 12:15 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Cav,

I'd like to call plain jane but how can I... she's amish?

Two cans and a long string. Laughing
0 Replies