I can't get over my ex.

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 08:19 am
We were in a relationship for one and half years. I thought we were doing great. We used to fight occasionally like every couples do and sort things out and things would go back to normal again. But things turned out differently in the last fight we had which was 4 months ago. It was a big fight. We sorted it out but she was not acting normal. Three weeks after that she broke up with me. She said she had been thinking about it ever since we had the fight. When I asked her the reason she first said we don't have a future together(coz we are from different countries). I contacted her a few days after the breakup and asked again. She said she is sure she like me anymore--A totally new reason! She added I should not contact her anymore, I should only talk to her after I get over her and she is already over me. I was heart broken when she said that. Then I texted her a lot, hundreds of times. I got no reply back. Getting frustrated and angry, so I sent her some rude angry mails. But yet she won't reply. Its been 2 months since I last contacted her. But still I can't seem to forget her and move on. Then yesterday I sent her a casual message saying Hi, how is life going? But still no reply.
I don't what I should do to move on. I definitely need to talk to her and get a closure but she won't talk to me at all. I don't know what's on her mind. What should I do?

jespah

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 08:23 am
@confusedsince1991,
Why should she respond to you? You sent her numerous messages and then harassed her with nasty emails.

Treat people like **** and - surprise! - they don't like it.

In other news, water is wet.

She's probably deleted your contact info and blocked you. I know I would.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 09:16 am
@confusedsince1991,
I think you need to move on. Get closure with a counsellor or a friend. She's not responding to you at all. Move on.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 09:58 am
@confusedsince1991,
You don't need to talk to her. She asked you not to contact her and she is ignoring you. This is as clear a message as possible.

Take care of yourself. Get out and meet new people. Do things that you like to do. Most importantly, forget about this woman. She is gone and you will never talk to her again.

But life goes on. Lick your wounds and then move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 02:58 pm
What kind of "closure" do you want?

She is not interested any more and her silence is telling you that. After the nasty emails, she might even think you are crazy.

Accept that it just didn't work out. I suspect you are angry because it did not end on your terms and you are having a hard time accepting that.

A new love will help you get over things . . .
0 Replies