spendius

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 04:39 am
@carnaticmystery,
Are you a Reichian carnie?
spendius

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 04:43 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I never get headaches.

I meant the absolute dead centre. Mathematically.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 06:29 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:
Right...everyone in the world just doesn't want to understand and fathom the incredible complex thinking you are bringing to it.

incredibly complex thinking is not necessary to understand non duality or reality to the highest level. a desire that is beyond your individual desire is required. when operating from individuality, it is impossible, all desires are individual, including the desire for individual enlightenment. when individual experience is intense enough, the individual desire process gets exposed by a deeper, universal desire to be free from individuality itself.

Yup...the problem is that most people cannot understand the incredible truths you are trying to reveal. But some day they will understand that you lived your life as a profit...and were rejected for that. Drunk

Quote:
Quote:
Just listen to the nice music...stay calm.

ok? wanting to be calm is your primitive instinct, not mine. coming from the fear of agitation, which is simply a normal evolutionary response to certain adverse situations. once there is no possibility of any adverse situation, eternal calmness arises.

Okay...so just listen to the music because there is no music...and there is not calm in this eternal calmnessless nothingness. Drunk

Quote:
Quote:
That is just great, CM. We are both having fun. It's a win/win conversation.

yes, the game of individuality is always win-win, because the eventuality is always the regression back to universality. so you win if you are enjoying your individuality, as you are, and you always eventually win once you realise you are the universe. the possibility of 'losing' only exists temporarily through suffering in individuality.

Oh, if only the world would wake up and recognize you for what you are...it could be saved...even though there is no world; there is no us; there is no you; and all that other stuff. Drunk
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 06:34 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:
Aha...so now it is just a few who do not "get it"...and I am among the "few" who will not see the incredibly deep thinking and wondrous insights you are bringing to the table.

um yes. i said the majority of the world don't get it. the majority of the world is not on this forum. it is mainly intellectual thinkers and philosophers on this thread. therefore, that coupled with my theory that this understanding is an ongoing evolution, happening exponentially faster in all humankind, means that of course many people on this thread will understand me.

You keep on truckin', CM...and at some point the world will recognize that you are a God...even though there is no world; no God; and no trucks. Drunk

Quote:
you unfortunately do not fall into that category, yet. although i believe you are blindingly close. the way you are revolting so hard against me proves that this is the final intellectual barrier for you. get ready for universality, it is coming soon! just say goodbye to frank, and hello to the entire universe.

I am saved; I am saved; I am saved...thanks to CM. Even though there is no me; there is no CM; and there is nothing to save or be saved from. Drunk

Quote:

Hey, that is an improvement.

and yes, just off the top of my head, people like fresco, cybercruz, jlnobody, igm, spendius all seem to understand where i am coming from. of course they may see some things differently, but they aren't immaturely attacking me constantly like you.[/quote]

Yeah...the immature people are the ones "attacking you"...even though there are no others...and no you. Drunk

Quote:
Quote:
Remember what I said. Listen to the nice music...and stay calm. All will be better.
Blue Danube Waltz would be great. Play it...and just lose yourself in it. Shouldn't be that hard for you...since you and nothing else exists.

actually, i do lose myself in music on a daily basis. you should take some of your own advice, and ACTUALLY lose yourself, which is the entirety of my message in this thread. haha. music is a good way.

Dah, dah, dah, dah, dummm. Dah, dah, dah, dah, dumm. Wink
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 06:35 am
@carnaticmystery,
carnaticmystery wrote:

Quote:
Who is this igm...

igm appears to 'my consciousness' as a poster on this thread.
Quote:
who are you...

'i' am the verbal definition given to 'my consciousness'

Quote:
what is this ego you once handled...

i never handled my ego, it was active until it died on its own

Quote:
where is this "once?"

i re-read my post and never used the word 'once'.

Quote:
C'mon!

and do what? keep destroying your arguments? k

Drunk
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 06:45 am
@spendius,
And why should I be concerned with the absolute mathematical dead centre when referring to a given quantifiable physical reality ? I suppose the centre of the centre is made of the very same Iron-nickel the all remaining ball is. If you intend to mean the mathematical centre is an idealization mostly made of air between atoms how does that change the fact that at the rough operating centre there is an working iron ball all the same ?
spendius

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 07:42 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I wasn't saying anything Fil. I just wondered about the mathematical centre having to be nothing for it to be the centre. It can't have space for example.

Thus nothing does exist.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 10:43 am
@spendius,
A point in space is a reference so it must point at existing stuff...the accuracy is only relevant so far it refers to something.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 11:25 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
...you know damned well nothingness is a piss poor mundane dynamic concept common people use to address the missing food in the freezer or an empty mug of beer...it has no absolute status n its only framed within a packet of relative time.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 11:53 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
...it serves as a measure of distance which is not infinite...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 11:57 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
...from there you want something deep ?
...absence of God is just a game, a temporal joke...All has (is) resolution !
0 Replies

igm

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 04:39 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

...it serves as a measure of distance which is not infinite...
Everything can be subdivided... ad infinitum... is more plausible than denying infinities... when you couple that with your belief in duration... you're probably certain of getting lost for quite some time... not to mention your prime mover... you need a drastic rethink Fil.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 07:45 pm
@igm,
I am glad you of all have solved some old problems no one yet has claimed to have solved...or perhaps you have just some inclinations to think A rather then B but inclinations need proper framing on the problems at hand and rational justification to make a score. My inclinations although not justified through them are in tandem with modern physics and cosmology as both currently assert there is a good chance space is quantized and thus not infinitely dividable. Have you heard on the plank scale limit ?...guess not...you see igm the fact is you on the other hand seam to believe quantification and measurement are impossible tasks...it follows if you think so one has to wonder why you are measuring the scope of my guestimates...its self contradictory.
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 08:52 pm
@spendius,
well no, never read much about him, but having quickly googled him, yes it seems his methods toward psychiatry are more nonpharmacological which i would support.
0 Replies

carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Yup...the problem is that most people cannot understand the incredible truths you are trying to reveal.

yes, except i personally am not trying to reveal anything. the universe is trying to reveal itself to all humans. those who find it lose their individuality and become the universe. those who need their individuality still will keep it as long as they can, but it won't be too long.
Quote:
But some day they will understand that you lived your life as a profit...and were rejected for that.

please understand the difference between prophet and profit. i wouldn't mind living my life as a very large profit. also, rejected by who exactly? you? loooll. olivier and fil? yep, i am certainly living a life of rejection. rejection from the elite of humanity.
Quote:
Okay...so just listen to the music because there is no music...and there is not calm in this eternal calmnessless nothingness.

i said eternal calmness, not calmlessness.
Quote:
Oh, if only the world would wake up and recognize you for what you are...it could be saved...even though there is no world; there is no us; there is no you; and all that other stuff.

yes. so why did you bother posting that. if you believe there is some waking up to be done, then do it. if you already see there is no world and nothing, then you don't have to do anything.
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You keep on truckin', CM...and at some point the world will recognize that you are a God...even though there is no world; no God; and no trucks.

you keep on writing sentences, and then sarcastically saying oh wait nothing exists. and thinking that you are somehow making a really deep point in your argument against me. actually you are simply solidifying my argument nicely. your stance is perfect. yes you can assert anything as truth, but ultimately nothing is truth.
Quote:
Yeah...the immature people are the ones "attacking you"...even though there are no others...and no you.

yes exactly. that is perfectly correct.
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:04 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
If you intend to mean the mathematical centre is an idealization mostly made of air between atoms how does that change the fact that at the rough operating centre there is an working iron ball all the same ?

wow i literally cannot believe this guy talks about science acting as if he knows something.

everyone please read his beautiful quote above: "mostly made of AIR BETWEEN ATOMS". what the ****. are you aware that air is composed of atoms, it does not 'exist' in between them. ffs, i always knew your understanding was quite amateur, but this is just over the top.
carnaticmystery

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2013 09:09 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
My inclinations although not justified through them are in tandem with modern physics and cosmology as both currently assert there is a good chance space is quantized and thus not infinitely dividable.

there is a good chance? no, there is zero chance. quantized space is a theory created TO ELIMINATE INFINITIES in order to gain more mathematical understanding.

Quote:
Have you heard on the plank scale limit ?...guess not...you see igm the fact is you on the other hand seam to believe quantification and measurement are impossible tasks...

not at all, it is YOU who believes that quantification is the ONLY form of measurement, and because it fails at the planck limit, that must be the limit of reality.

you are using the planck length to say that smaller divisions of space are impossible, when that length was simply created as the minimum possible MEASURABLE distance in space.

Quote:
it follows if you think so one has to wonder why you are measuring the scope of my guestimates...its self contradictory.

you are self contradictory. believing in your limited understanding of quantum physics, and therefore thinking that you have proven the finite nature of this universe. hahah you are funny.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 05:18 am
@carnaticmystery,
...you idiot is a force of expression clown..my remark was about the iron nickel ball and I meant to say "air" as space, (is common in Portuguese) between the compact iron ball atoms...so freaking typical of mediocrity as with all small street dogs normally do, as soon as you catch someone in a small speaking mistake you try to take a bite...I know more about science in my little toe then you ever will know in your entire freaking life you miserable rat ! Please stop addressing my posts I have not time to lose with an ignoramus like you. There is a minimum level I take to debate people and you are not even close !
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Wed 25 Dec, 2013 05:25 am
@carnaticmystery,
I haven't proven **** idiot I have clearly state my GUESTIMATES on the matter ! Why the **** the dumbest asses on the freaking planet all end up in this forum trolling up everyone for fun ?...freaking mosquitoes can't see a freaking light without immediately running towards it. Haven't you noticed yet no one in this forum addresses you besides Frank which mostly is just toying with your naivety ? there is a reason for that...just go meet up with your on gang n get lost !