Ten Reasons Why Moderate Muslims Are Not the Answer

coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:19 pm
@izzythepush,
That is what liberal idiots always say. Quite predictable and really just more character bashing from an inept, and I am being kind, follower.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:31 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

No I meant I am in control of what I say. If you do not have a counterpoint to oppose what that article says, say nothing.

Then why do you keep posting what other people said? You don't seem to be in very good control.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:33 pm
@parados,
And who is going to believe me without sources?
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:34 pm
@izzythepush,
I can say maybe I ran from my van into a place that was sans a tandoori oven. Maybe I should plan to go again before I pan naan.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:35 pm
@parados,
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.10.23 (Tessalit, Mali) - Three people are killed during a suicide assault by Jihadists.
2013.10.22 (Rutba, Iraq) - Ten Iraqis are exterminated by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2013.10.22 (Hit, Iraq) - al-Qaeda members shoot a mortar into a house, killing three family members including a child.
2013.10.21 (Borno, Nigeria) - Pro-Sharia militants burn down houses and shoot dead ten villagers.
2013.10.21 (Volgograd, Russia) - A Muslim woman detonates an explosives-laden suicide vest on a bus, killing six strangers.
2013.10.20 (Mombasa, Kenya) - Islamic radicals shoot a Christian pastor in the head as he is preparing a Bible study.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request

By all means ignore the carnage.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

An opinion piece isn't a source. It merely states opinions that you can't seem to express yourself or defend because you can't think for yourself either.
maxdancona

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Go troll someone else. I only tell you because I can play your game very well.

I love his sense of irony.

I have never found a good gluten-free Naan, so I don't eat the stuff. I usually end up eating papadum.

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:39 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

An opinion piece isn't a source. It merely states opinions that you can't seem to express yourself or defend because you can't think for yourself either.

That of course is an accurate assessment of the sources but an assessment that will most likely go over coldpotsmokingjoint's head.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:42 pm
@coldjoint,
Nice logical fallacy on your part.

Do you have an actual logical argument?
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:42 pm
@tsarstepan,
Exactly what would you like to know about Islam? I can answer many questions about the doctrine, their history, and present actions.
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:44 pm
@parados,
What are 270 million dead from Jihad, an illogical argument that Islam is a cancer that has been growing, pruned a few times, for 1400 years.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Let's make this simple for you coldjoint.

How many muslims are there in the world?
How many people are killed by muslims each year?

Now calculate what percentage of muslims don't kill anyone assuming all deaths by muslims are by different muslims.

I think you will find your argument that all muslims are potential radical killers is statistically unlikely. But that's just math. Something you are probably not well versed in just as you aren't well versed in logic.
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:46 pm
@coldjoint,
270 million dead from Jihad? Your source?
maxdancona

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:50 pm
@parados,
Parados,

Why are you engaging with Coldjoint?

He claimed that he had some way to keep us from just ignoring him, does he? I seem to be able to ignore him just fine, I wonder why I am immune.

coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:52 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Africa

Thomas Sowell [Thomas Sowell, Race and Culture, BasicBooks, 1994, p. 188] estimates that 11 million slaves were shipped across the Atlantic and 14 million were sent to the Islamic nations of North Africa and the Middle East. For every slave captured many others died. Estimates of this collateral damage vary. The renowned missionary David Livingstone estimated that for every slave who reached a plantation, five others were killed in the initial raid or died of illness and privation on the forced march.[Woman’s Presbyterian Board of Missions, David Livingstone, p. 62, 1888] Those who were left behind were the very young, the weak, the sick and the old. These soon died since the main providers had been killed or enslaved. So, for 25 million slaves delivered to the market, we have an estimated death of about 120 million people. Islam ran the wholesale slave trade in Africa.

120 million Africans

For the other victims

http://www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:53 pm
@maxdancona,
Glad that is out of the way. Cya
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:55 pm
@parados,
Fact check about that number
tsarstepan

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:57 pm
@coldjoint,
What are ___ million dead from Crusades and Inquisitions, an illogical argument that Christianity is a cancer that has been growing, pruned a few times, for 2000+ years?
coldjoint

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
So, you think the Ku Klux Klan
and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
So do we, but...
Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. (source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)
19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
parados

Thu 24 Oct, 2013 12:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Funny thing there coldjoint. There is NO MENTION of jihad in those deaths.
I guess that means your number is now down to 150 million.

(We will ignore for the moment that is nothing more than one man's guess with no science behind it.)