Help with a riddle (MNI)

Arwen13

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 05:03 pm
if they ban me well that proves my point so i seriously could care les.. and i can always get another account..
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Okay, so whats everybody elses sn?
0 Replies

harryblue22000

anyone have yahoo im
0 Replies

Arwen13

so anyone here?
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

do i have to pm u ilikeeggs??? Just tell us about the proposal... accepted or not???
0 Replies

Marauders Map

No, they ban your entire computer, I think? And what point are you trying to prove?
0 Replies

gameover

it wont be too cool here in a few days when we all go through MNI withrdrawl though...i reckon it will be dangerous
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Im still here
0 Replies

Marauders Map

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 05:04 pm
How long do you think the site will be down?
0 Replies

gameover

forever
0 Replies

Arwen13

well honestly i dont really know lol.. you'll have to get back to me on that one..
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

thats it im pming you ilikeeggs lol
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

I hope it will b up 2morrow
0 Replies

Arwen13

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 05:05 pm
anyway...
0 Replies

Marauders Map

Me too!
0 Replies

ilikeeggs

No, mugglenet chat. Yeah, it does stink that MNI is down. You've missed alot though. Summary of what's happened since I've been here: First we were talking about how it was unfair about what the staff did to Jamie. Then people started writing poems and making images in honor of Jamie. Then people started revealing their MNI identities being as they didn't care if they were banned or not. A rumor came up the Zardi asked the Administrators of this site for our IP Addresses. I'm on my cousins computer so she might get banned for something I did, so I revealed my identity. I'm Cowgirl12 on MNI, I'm not on much since I don't have my own computer so you probably don't know me. You may know my cousin though, she's well known throughout MNI, or at least she says so. Getting banned from MNI is probably the last thing on her mind, her boyfriend has just proposed to her! So if you hear of anyone being proposed to on MNI, you'll know it was my cousin. Now we're just chatting. Very Happy
0 Replies

Arwen13

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 05:06 pm
TGIBrittany.. go on msn messenger.. im adding you to mine...
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

I know, it's not like we are really banned anyways... We could get another username. But if I get banned, I won't get another name, I'll just leave it to my sister. I just hope they don't ban her, she spends all day there and she'll kill me...

Wow, two whole pages to my one post...
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

ahh im so tired so if i say something way off subject or i make no sence thats cuz im a little spacy now lol
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Jamie_Frost wrote:
Hi, Jamie here.
I've explained the whole 'Zardi' bug to Brentos, he'll get someone to fix it soon so MNI is back up. What I did was more 'mischievous' than damaging - I only allowed the site bug to surface for a minute or two so that no damage was likely to be done (and it wasn't, so success).

As someone made clear before, I announced my leaving some time ago. There are two reasons for this. The main one is that MNI is like a leech - you can't get it off. I have more important things to focus on now so I wanted to ban myself from MNI so I didn't waste any more time on there.
The other reason is that I'm just completely fed up of MNI. The staff are nothing like there were when I was in charge. There's constant arguments and bickering in the staff lounge, and I was sick of it. And as you saw from today, Zardi was prepared to suck the life out of something innocent that was supposed to be fun (i.e. the 23000 galleon thing) and just barraged me with a bunch of 'rules' I was breaking - she takes MNI much too seriously.

BTW, the answer to the first clue was thus:
Take the letter value of each of the letters of MUGGLENET INTERACTIVE.
Multiply them together and voila.
I hadn't yet coded clues #3 and #4.
0 Replies