harryblue22000

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:50 pm
ilikeeggs wrote:
I remember once MNI was down for like a month. I was horrified. lol

i nearly cried
0 Replies

Arwen13

well anyway.. its probably gonna be down for quite a while until they have this whole thing resolved
0 Replies

PotterKing

How do you get to MN chat? It says:

Welcome to the MuggleNet Chat! All users are advised that they MUST follow the network rules. By entering the chat through the links below, you authorize that you've read the rules and agree to abide by them. Failure to do so could potentially result in your removal from the server. Some users (especially those wanting to start their own rooms) may benefit from reading our chat network guide. We wish you well in the chat, and welcome you to return any time you like, 24 hours a day!

Pick a theme for the chat window to open it:
Dumbledore's Robes (Blue Stars)

I click on DA (How Original) and a screen with an x comes up.Do I have to download something, and if so, what?
0 Replies

helloall

i gtg, sorry everyone, i gotta remember this page number, 185, bye!!!
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Jamie_Frost wrote:
Hi, Jamie here.
I've explained the whole 'Zardi' bug to Brentos, he'll get someone to fix it soon so MNI is back up. What I did was more 'mischievous' than damaging - I only allowed the site bug to surface for a minute or two so that no damage was likely to be done (and it wasn't, so success).

As someone made clear before, I announced my leaving some time ago. There are two reasons for this. The main one is that MNI is like a leech - you can't get it off. I have more important things to focus on now so I wanted to ban myself from MNI so I didn't waste any more time on there.
The other reason is that I'm just completely fed up of MNI. The staff are nothing like there were when I was in charge. There's constant arguments and bickering in the staff lounge, and I was sick of it. And as you saw from today, Zardi was prepared to suck the life out of something innocent that was supposed to be fun (i.e. the 23000 galleon thing) and just barraged me with a bunch of 'rules' I was breaking - she takes MNI much too seriously.

BTW, the answer to the first clue was thus:
Take the letter value of each of the letters of MUGGLENET INTERACTIVE.
Multiply them together and voila.
I hadn't yet coded clues #3 and #4.
0 Replies

ilikeeggs

Just go to www.mugglenet.com, then scroll down until you see chat on the left hand side. Click on it. Then click on the link that says something like Dumbledore's Robes. Then type in your name, (you don't have to register for anything, just put in something). Then click on Sign In and viola, you're there! Currently helloall and I are there. Anyone else coming?
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:51 pm
it wont open...
0 Replies

Arwen13

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:51 pm
Ok Ilikeeggs.. where is the MN chatroom.. im really slow..as my computer is slow,...so its hard to keep up with things..please pm me!
0 Replies

harryblue22000

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:52 pm
ilikeeggs wrote:
Just go to www.mugglenet.com, then scroll down until you see chat on the left hand side. Click on it. Then click on the link that says something like Dumbledore's Robes. Then type in your name, (you don't have to register for anything, just put in something). Then click on Sign In and viola, you're there! Currently helloall and I are there. Anyone else coming?

ill try
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:53 pm
You need Java.
0 Replies

ilikeeggs

Where did Jamie post that?
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

whats java??
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:54 pm
Page 140.
0 Replies

Arwen13

im at the dumble dores blue robes thingy but theres no room called MN
0 Replies

gameover

it makes you download something
0 Replies

PotterKing

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:55 pm
When I click on Dumbledore's Robes, a window pops up, blue, and there is a black box witha red x on the corner which looks like where you chat at.
Do I need to d/l something like Flash or something to chat?
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:55 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22513&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1390
0 Replies

gameover

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:56 pm
dont say no to the download or you wont get another chance to say yes
0 Replies

PotterKing

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:56 pm
Where does it ask you to d/l?
0 Replies

Arwen13

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 04:57 pm
okay im there?