Help with a riddle (MNI)

Sunta

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 07:56 pm
Wow are you people off first:

Quote:
The reason the quizzes are set at zero is because the new quizmistress, Phil, is working on getting new quizzes, and correcting the old quizzes. She set some of the really old ones to 5 galleons so the newbies could at least earn SOME galleons. She must be close to putting them up if they're all zero now.......

Uh hello Phil is a guy not a girl so that would be Quizmaster not mistress. And why on earth would they make all the quizzes 0 because they were going to make more quizzes? If you'd been around the site for a while you'd know that all of those quizzes used to have jackpot amounts and it was Viresse that set most of them to 0. So setting them to 0 would probably be because they know that you people are cheating here. (duh)

Second:

Quote:
See, the quizzes defaulted back to 5 galleons. And some people *cough*DarkShadow*cough* blamed it all on us!

Well it is your fault.

Third:

Quote:
For your information, that you so desperately need to hear, Phil (new quizmaster) has set MOST of them to zero b/c he's working out any problems with the quizzes. He's also in the process of getting some more quizzes together. Of course, you would know this if you looked in the Quizmaster's thread, rather than come in here and blame US for it!!!!

A quote from Phil (which you can find in the Quiz thread):
Quote:
Ok I'm going to be real popular with this but my first act as QM is to zero most of the quizzes. Before anyone ask's no its not something I did to mess it up, but we do have a problem with the quizzes, and for now I have been asked to make most of them worth 0 galleons. For the new members I have re-instated some old Harry Potter quizzes to 5 galleons so they can start to earn some galleons. For the rest of you, well you will just have to wait until the staff resolve the problem, but we won't forget and as soon as I know anything I will let you know in this thread. I'm sorry to have to do this, but it is unavoidable for now.

Boy can people not read, yes it says there is a problem with the quizzes, and that he has been asked to change them to 0. Perhaps that's because the head staff on the site has been informed of the cheating going on here and they're tired of it and told him to do this. (you should read this without the perhaps, so read as: the head staff is tired of cheaters on this site)

And no where on that message of Phil's does it say he is getting more quizzes together. Actually if you were to send an owl it says:

Quote:
HE IS NOT TAKING QUIZZES RIGHT NOW!!!

Hmm now to me that says he's not taking quizzes but I guess that's just me.

So to sum up, maybe you all should stop posting answers to the quizzes. If you suddenly find that there are new ones then you know it's your fautl
0 Replies

DarkShadow

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 03:59 am
*Applauds*

At last somebody on this site with a brain cell.

You don't need to be Einstein to work out what ^ said is correct.
0 Replies

gundamfan1100

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 07:18 am
Oh come on. It will only be our fault when Phil himself speaks DIRECTLY about us in the Quiz thread on MNI, he IS adding new quizzes, he has a huge list of possible quizzes left over from the old Quizmistresses and quizmasters so he does not need more.

Let me add that there is a problem with the quiz system that Phil is working on, so most will stay at zero.

P.S.
DarkShadow, it's obvious what your MNI username is.
0 Replies

Sunta

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 07:37 am
Quote:
Let me add that there is a problem with the quiz system that Phil is working on, so most will stay at zero.

There is NOT a problem with the quiz system, if there was then all the quizzes would be 0 and they would have posted saying something like "Please don't even take the quizzes for fun because there is a problem with the quiz SYSTEM" not what was posted "there is a problem with the quizzes"

Quote:
P.S.

Oh please enlighten us I'd love to hear it.
0 Replies

southaljaguar

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 08:59 am
Quote:
And no where on that message of Phil's does it say he is getting more quizzes together.

If you had checked the Quiz Thread, you would have read:

Quote:
Just because I can't put new ones up at the moment don't think I'm not doing anything. I'm working on new quizzes and have several ready to use just as soon as I can.

He is working out new ones. He is new to the job, so he is having to jump right in. A delay is to be expected.
0 Replies

Sunta

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:18 am
Helloooooo they're quizzes that the other quizmistress had. He's working on them to post them duh. And don't you think that in the last few weeks he's been quizmaster he's had plenty of time to get one ready to be posted? And in that case why on earth hasn't he yet do you think? Review the facts. W/C is down to do cheaters, the quizzes have gone to 0 due to cheaters, no new quizzes or secrets that earn you galleons have been made due to uh *fake shock* cheaters. Wow what are the odds.
0 Replies

gundamfan1100

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 11:06 am
Ok, if you don't want us sharing secrets and answers here, just leave. It's not like you're going to change anything.
0 Replies

DarkShadow

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 12:00 pm
Quote:

Really I d love to hear your idea??

But I reiterate if you are looking for the reason a lot of fun stuff has gone from the site, well just look at yourselves.
0 Replies

Seamus Finnigans No1 Fan

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 12:53 pm
Could anyone tell me what secret 12 is? I dont if I have it and want to know what it is? Could you tell me and how to get it?
0 Replies

gundamfan1100

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 01:09 pm
Secret 12 is the Mirror Of Erised, on the site map click the Wizard Card icon.

You could just skip that and get the reward, go to Gringotts vault 11, the password is 4291
0 Replies

Marauders Map

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 04:00 pm
By the way, Sunta? How did you get to this site? You obviously had to be looking for something.. hmm.. ??? And Phil is new to the job, so he needs to get used to it first. It you really hate this site, then just leave! It's just a website anyways, its awesome fun to know you have found all the secrets! If people don't want to know the secrets, then don't come out looking for them! Some people do, and like I said before, its just a website, it's not like it's cheating on an exam. My god, so if you hate us so much, leave! I don't see why you're even bothering, because you can't do anything. The rules to the site are that you're not allowed to share secrets anywhere ON THE SITE! So, there's no way to stop us. Sorry, but you've failed.
0 Replies

Marauders Map

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 04:01 pm
Hey guys! I'm back from vacation! It was great. It's weird though, we're up to page 102? But if you go back, Every message has just been repeated again.. I don't know why.
0 Replies

Sunta

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 06:36 pm
Quote:
By the way, Sunta? How did you get to this site? You obviously had to be looking for something.. hmm.. ???

Yeah I was looking to tell you people to cut it out. No I wasn't looking for answers as I've been on the site since last August and know all the answers and found them on my own way back when. And as I have done all the quizzes and got those answers on my own I don't want them either. I heard about you people on this site and that you are the cause of why new things aren't being done...

Quote:
And Phil is new to the job, so he needs to get used to it first.

Hmm you must not be on the site much at all what makes you think it's so hard to make quizzes? Faraglin (the quizmaster after Viresse) posted her first quiz just 3 days after Viresse was made Head Girl and Faraglin was made quizmistress. Now tell me that I don't visit the site or the threads often. Go on tell me. I'll have you know I'm there every day more than you are most likely. And trust me I know more about what's going on then you think I do. For some reason some of you people pride yourselves on having some "inside scoop" but I tell you, you don't. Sorry.

Quote:
It you really hate this site, then just leave!

Boy how I would love to actually, I'd love to pretend that yins aren't here cheating like this, but I've known about this site for months and was ok with the sharing of site secrets actually. It wasn't till quiz answers were posted that I had a problem with it. The secrets are all out of Jamie Frost's mind, so they can't be found online anywhere (well except for here now) But the quiz answers can ALL be found online. Why should you do all the work and just hand it to others? And if you don't mind it well tough cuz the others thousands of members who actually DO look up the answers on there own do mind it.

Quote:
It's just a website anyways, its awesome fun to know you have found all the secrets!

Once again you must know too much about the site because if you did you would know there is a whole thread in the DA dedicated to showing who has solved what secrets on the site. If you get any enjoyment or pride from solving them you should post there and show off to all the others who have solved them.

As to the rest of the nonsense you're on about well all I can say is that don't push things.
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 08:11 pm
To those people who are calling us cheaters: It's not like it going to be the end of the world!! Why on Earth would you waste your time trying to tell us what to do?! I know this may come as shock to some of you people, but we know that we are cheating and we aren't going to stop just because you told us to. And it's not like this site is hard to find either, you just do a google search for mugglenet interactive. I mean come on, there has to be something better for you to do then tell people they are wrong/cheating/ect.
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 09:31 pm
*sarcastically* Oh no! We're sharing secrets on this forum! Shame on us all! We'll never learn to be good, honest people by doing this!

Sunta, DarkShadow, get use to it. There will ALWAYS be people who find the easy way out. In my opinion, I consider those people to be quite intelligent. Instead of taking ten steps, they take one and end up in the same place as those who took ten.
Don't tell me you've never copied an answer off your friend's math homework, or never peeked at someone else's science test.

Quote:
At last somebody on this site with a brain cell.

>>>Yes, the rest of us have MANY brain cells, not just one Very Happy
0 Replies

LaLaHeeHee

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 11:36 pm
What is the secret to the Aiden Lynch thing, I ask snape and he yells at me for spelling it wrong. Is this part of a code i put in at google? Can someone tell me that so i can solve it or give me the correct spelling. I've gotten almost all the rest except the owl hunt thing since its broken, and the wizard card site which is still down. So I can help anyone else with the rest.
0 Replies

Marauders Map

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 11:13 am
0 Replies

pinkprincessxo

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 12:14 pm
does ne one know when the wizard card site is gonna be back up? i still have to do the owl hunt
0 Replies

gundamfan1100

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 12:17 pm
Quote:
Boy how I would love to actually, I'd love to pretend that yins aren't here cheating like this, but I've known about this site for months and was ok with the sharing of site secrets actually. It wasn't till quiz answers were posted that I had a problem with it. The secrets are all out of Jamie Frost's mind, so they can't be found online anywhere (well except for here now) But the quiz answers can ALL be found online. Why should you do all the work and just hand it to others? And if you don't mind it well tough cuz the others thousands of members who actually DO look up the answers on there own do mind it.

You will not stop us from "cheating", we will continue, just leave, all you are doing is making a fool of yourself. And we SHARE the secrets, if one of us knows something, we will tell it, and when the others know something we don't, they will tell us.
0 Replies

gundamfan1100

Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2004 12:18 pm
No, someone hotlinked the images on a website and Amura is doing her best to fix the problem, we do not know when it will be back up.
0 Replies