Help with a riddle (MNI)

thatdarnpest

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 04:03 pm
BTW it was posted somewhere that the black hole's been deleted... I haven't checked this, 'nor can I remember where i saw it!
0 Replies

southaljaguar

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 04:26 pm
Quizzes set at 0
The reason the quizzes are set at zero is because the new quizmistress, Phil, is working on getting new quizzes, and correcting the old quizzes. She set some of the really old ones to 5 galleons so the newbies could at least earn SOME galleons. She must be close to putting them up if they're all zero now....... Laughing
0 Replies

hermione g

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 06:22 pm
black hole
I think it might have been deleted. I checked and the page wouldn't even load. that kinda sucks.Does the wizard card site work for any of you cause it hasnt worked for me for like the last 4-5 days
0 Replies

southaljaguar

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 12:31 am
The wizard card site isn't working for me either......i guess they're still working on it. Hopefully, it will be soon, and the rest of secret 15 will be there!! Laughing
0 Replies

hermione g

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:54 am
does ne 1 know any forum passwords. i know two and ill give them to ne 1 who gives me some
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:37 am
hermione g. wrote:
does ne 1 know any forum passwords. i know two and ill give them to ne 1 who gives me some

Look on previous pages, there are at least 2.
0 Replies

Seamus Finnigans No1 Fan

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 10:28 am
0 Replies

Seamus Finnigans No1 Fan

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 11:14 am
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 03:42 pm
Seamus_Finnigans_No1_Fan wrote:
I no a password but Im not telling! Im not allowed! Someone told the forum ot to give it away! You may have it I dont know but I also know the password to the old members union! I can maybe swap that one!

You could at least tell us what the forum is, that way we could tell you if we already know or not.
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 03:47 pm
Hi i just want 2 thank u all SO SO much cuz u helped me get all my secrets! Thanx thanx and thax sum more! Does ne 1 no when the new quizzes r coming out? Well thanx again! *Brittany
0 Replies

hermione g

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 05:04 pm
i know the old member forum and the spew forum passwords. hpcrazy41 pm me your user name so i know which old member you are i already PMed you mine
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:52 pm
No, it'd be better if I didn't tell anyone my username. You never know what could happen. Anyway, it says I don't have any new PM.
0 Replies

big boi

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 10:03 am
hey can i get some help with riddle 19
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 10:09 am
Go back to page 23.
0 Replies

DarkShadow

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 11:44 am
Quote:
must be close to putting them up if they're all zero now

*Cough*

Just how stupid do you think that would be.

Why do you think the HP ones went back to zero?

Isn't it fun stopping new members getting any galleons while classes are closed.

Why did quizzes go back to zero at all I wonder?

*Points*
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 01:59 pm
DarkShadow wrote:
*Cough*

Just how stupid do you think that would be.

Why do you think the HP ones went back to zero?

Isn't it fun stopping new members getting any galleons while classes are closed.

Why did quizzes go back to zero at all I wonder?

*Points*

Oh, so all the quizzes come to 0, that does give you the right to come in here and drop the blame on us! I also wonder though, why you're in here. Would you like the answers too? Razz

And how on earth did we get to page 97? We were only on 33!
0 Replies

DarkShadow

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 03:28 pm
Quote:
Would you like the answers too

Actually I have the answers to all the quizzes, so no.

I just don't like cheats.
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 04:40 pm
HPcrazy41 wrote:
And how on earth did we get to page 97? We were only on 33!

I was wondering that 2... I think they shortened the pages... It sure will make trying 2 navigate through the pages harder... i h8 it when people come in here and yell at us for cheating, how did they find the chat room? the same way we did there lookin 4 cheats 2! Instead of yellin at us they shud b thankin us 4 gettin all the secrets, any ways ne neews on the new quizzes? I cant wait until they come out!
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 09:10 pm
Does ne 1 no the Fantastic beasts and where 2 find them quiz answers? If you do can u plz post them? thx, just so u all no some of the quizzes are back up, i think 7 of them 5 gallens each. So can sum1 plz post the answers soon b4 the quizzes r changed? thnx again!
0 Replies

southaljaguar

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 10:25 pm
Fantastic Beasts
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
1. Borneo
2. Snake
3. Northern France
4. Frog
5. Its forked tail
6. Rhinoceros
7. Horse