Help with a riddle (MNI)

sunshinegirl

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:22 pm
Yep, you can all go back to cheating now Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

southaljaguar

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:49 pm
Site problems
The site is back up, BUT nothing was actually accomplished during the time the server was down. Headmaster Brentos explains:

Quote:
The work was not completed. Actually nothing was accomplised.
Sorry guys I am going to have to try again tomorrow night.

Grrrrr.......... Mad
0 Replies

ilikeeggs

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 01:54 pm
hey i don't get the whole gringotts vault thingy. what exactly do u do after finding that it says that gringotts gate has now been unlocked or whatever.
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 04:13 pm
You go to Gringotts Vault #16 enter the code 8128, then go to Ask Snape and enter Magic Marmalade. You should get galleons or something, but you have to go to the vault first or it wont work.
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 05:31 pm
Just go to page 23 and read.
0 Replies

yogamaster

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 09:13 am
I know that JamesD already posted this question, but maybe some of you missed it. I was just wodnering if anybbody else knew the passwords to some of the locked forums.
0 Replies

Arwen13

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 12:14 pm
Hey all....

Mugglenet's off for a while.. Crying or Very sad ..
Anyone know how to get to level three of the duelling game without actually playing cause i really suck and i cant even beat level one?? any help from anyone? And and anyone have any passwords for locked forums??
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 12:16 pm
Yes, I would like to know the passwords, too. I wanna become a Maradaur and become part of the Order, but I don't know how to do it...
0 Replies

secretmaker

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 01:08 pm
anyone here now???
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 01:56 pm
Hey, I have a question. Is anyone else having problems seeing the pictures on MNI? Right after the site was back up again, I could only see little red Xs. Is this happening to anyone else?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 02:29 pm
Ceedizzle wrote:
Hey, I have a question. Is anyone else having problems seeing the pictures on MNI? Right after the site was back up again, I could only see little red Xs. Is this happening to anyone else?

I don't use the site and can't be bothered to check but I suspect it is due to flawed implementation of hotlinking protection that they instututed because a member here posted cards from their site.

Heads up to y'all:

Please do not post their images here, as they come and make legal threats to us Rolling Eyes when you do so.

Plus it's just not nice to hotlink if the site doesn't want to allow it.
0 Replies

Arwen13

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 02:54 pm
Hey all...can someone help me with secret 18 and 19?!?!?! how do i do it...i know you gotta click on a ling in jamie frosts sig or something...is sig stand for signature if it does than i checked and there is no link!! someone help me!?
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 06:48 pm
It's happening to me too.
0 Replies

helloall

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 06:57 pm
Try going to Jamie's website, and look at his avatar, it might help a bit (it's all about the avatar.)

I am a member of Mooncrazed, Beaxbatons, The pests of hogwarts, S.P.E.W., AVA, but they changed the password and bububear wont return my owl, house coalition, Gymnastics club, I'm the AP in Azkaban, I own an animal dealio in the ministry, the literati, the tribal council, The rainbow club, Rickmania, DA, and the black-hole of MNI. It's not hard to get in, just ask whoever is next to the title, I don't see why people ask for all the passwords. It only takes two galleons, which, BTW, you get 5 galleons when you join. They're already there, so buy yourself an owl and wait a few days. Once you do take the password from someone else and the presidents figure it out, they're just going to change it anyways. Stop asking...
0 Replies

JamesD

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 08:26 pm
It's down again. oh well.
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 11:20 pm
I hate staring at Xs. Will this be fixed?
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 12:18 am
But i owled the ppl and they aren't writing me back...they have deleted my owls. what should i do?
0 Replies

mtrimm

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 08:09 am
Whats the black hole of mni?
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 10:23 am
Just type in the forum number as g or something like that. It's not a secret.
0 Replies

hermione g

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2004 11:22 am
secret 18
i cant see jamies avatar when i go to the secret 18 forum. does ne 1 have a picture or link where i can see it?
0 Replies