Help with a riddle (MNI)

ImissMNI badJaime

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:22 pm
lol, stewie is funny
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:24 pm
If you guys want to read my fanfictions, namely the one Sleeker was talking about, you can find them at fanfiction.net under my penname: Felony Melanie.

I love that one Family Guy where Peter's going to jail or something, and the judge gives the sentence and everyone's all "Oh no!" "Oh no!" "Oh no!" and then the KoolAid man busts through the wall and goes "Oh yeeeaaaahhhh"
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:24 pm
Subtle_Wit wrote:
Omg, Sleeker, you totally rock! It makes me feel so special that people like my fanfictions. ((I wrote "The Will to Survive"))

*goes off to enjoy the warm, fuzzy feeling inside of her* Very Happy

Yeah, at first, before I read the first chapter, I was pretty sure it was going to be a lame story, but it wasn't. Are you still writing it, or is the series over?

By far the best Stewie quote of all time:
"For every sprinkle you shall put on my ice cream, I shall KILL you!"
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:25 pm
Stewie is great, but so is Peter!
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:28 pm
the series is over, and I finished it last year in like... October... but I'm seriously considering writing a sequel because I've gotten so many people begging me to. I suppose I might, but I'm starting AP classes this year and I'm also an editor for the school newspaper, so I won't really have much free time. Plus, I'm trying to work on my newest story "Solus" because that's the one that's being published in F&B and one of the librarians graciously offered to beta-read for me.

But hope is not lost. I might yet write a Ministry of Magic sequel, though who knows what the plot will be like. . . .
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:29 pm
OMG that was the best episode with the kool aid dude!

LOL sleeker!
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:31 pm
[Peter has gotten liposuction]
Stewie : My god, it's finally happened. He's become so massive he's collapsed in on himself like a neutron star.

hahahahaha...
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:33 pm
Subtle_Wit wrote:
the series is over, and I finished it last year in like... October... but I'm seriously considering writing a sequel because I've gotten so many people begging me to. I suppose I might, but I'm starting AP classes this year and I'm also an editor for the school newspaper, so I won't really have much free time. Plus, I'm trying to work on my newest story "Solus" because that's the one that's being published in F&B and one of the librarians graciously offered to beta-read for me.

But hope is not lost. I might yet write a Ministry of Magic sequel, though who knows what the plot will be like. . . .

I see, I see... I was going to start to read Solus, but I'm going to finish reading The Ties That Bind first. I don't like reading multiple series at one time. It confuses me (i.i. A nice Snape in one series, then going to a mean Snape, then going to a bullied Snape).
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:33 pm
That same episode when Stewie gets really fat...and he's yelling at his ice cream he was like:

Damn you--get in my mouth(to a person who's looking at him funny)...what are you looking at you [insert really funny Stewie insult here]
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:34 pm
Subtle_Wit wrote:
[Peter has gotten liposuction]
Stewie : My god, it's finally happened. He's become so massive he's collapsed in on himself like a neutron star.

hahahahaha...

Yeah, I can't imagine Peter without a fat neck and face...
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:36 pm
Stewie : Damn it! I want pancakes! God! You people understand every language except English. Yo quiero pancakes. Donnez-moi pancakes. Click-click-bloody click pancakes!

man, I've got so many Stewie quotes. . . but I feel like such a bad fan; I haven't watched Family Guy in ages.
0 Replies

ImissMNI badJaime

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:40 pm
i only watch every once in a while because of school
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:41 pm
Come, ice cream. Come to my mouth. How dare you disobey me!

That's what it was!!
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:43 pm
Keep them coming--they're soooo funny!
0 Replies

ImissMNI badJaime

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:45 pm
lol
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:47 pm
Peter : See? They covered the house in Teflon so that nothing sticks to it.
[the family slips and falls to the floor]
Peter : Oh, I probably shouldn't have had them cover the floors in it.
[Stewie skates by]
Stewie : Look at me. I'm nudes on ice.
0 Replies

ImissMNI badJaime

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:49 pm
lol
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:49 pm
LOL I really need these funny quotes--I had a bad day.
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:51 pm
Stewie : I say mother, this hotdog has been on my plate a full minute and it hasn't yet cut itself.

-

[watching a baseball game]
Stewie : Why does that man drop his club before he runs? I would bring it with me.

-

Lois : Stewie, why don't you go play in the other room.
Stewie : Why don't you burn in hell.
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 10:57 pm
Quote:
ok, who likes inuyasha

Oh, me, me!!! Lots of people are giving our their MNI usernames...I'm still not.
And I heart Bender. He's so hot. I want a boyfriend like that.
0 Replies