Help with a riddle (MNI)

Your Mom

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:02 pm
I'm not telling what house I'm in. If someone randomly thinks they know who I am and they pm me I may tell you if your right.

But I'm not giving clues. It's sort of freeing that you don't know who I am. Wink
0 Replies

whosyourdaddy

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:04 pm
Can you owl me when MNI is back up to see who you are?
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:04 pm
Thank God that some of the staff is here or else it'd be pandemonium here, what with everybody saying they have "inside information" because their friend's, sister's, friend's, cousin's uncle told them...

Now, we get the gist of what's going on...
0 Replies

Your Mom

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:05 pm
We'll see. Once mni is back up I may tell everyone who I am. But in order to do that I will need to know who you are. Wink
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:07 pm
Oh, lol, yes you can use colors. Your mom, please stay online because I want to PM you. Thanks.
0 Replies

Your Mom

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:07 pm
Yeah I'll be here for a few more minutes and then I'm going to watch a movie.
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:08 pm
Your_Mom wrote:
We'll see. Once mni is back up I may tell everyone who I am. But in order to do that I will need to know who you are. Wink

Well, if you haven't seen my previous post (the one asking for my galleon refund), my name is AlbusBrianDumbledore.

*Is not afraid to come out because staff is being nice*
0 Replies

Your Mom

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:09 pm
Aren't we always nice? lol!

And sleeker, where have I seen your posts. The name sounds familiar. Do you post in the P & P?
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:14 pm
Your_Mom wrote:
Aren't we always nice? lol!

And sleeker, where have I seen your posts. The name sounds familiar. Do you post in the P & P?

Yeah, I mainly post in there in the threads about politics and evolution. I posted a REALLY good rebuttal to "Bush's resume" about 3 minutes before MNI went down. I just hope I can find the site again...

I've never really talked with a mod that I knew of to know whether they were nice or not. (I was almost a mod at a site called Gamewinners in the Pool of Knowledge forum, but I decided to leave before I was up for decision. I think I was the only person the co-mod recommended...)

P.S. I'm for Bush and evolution, in case it'll help you remember...
0 Replies

Your Mom

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:17 pm
I just remember seeing your posts in there.

*pats self on back*

I am very proud at myself for remembering that. lol!
0 Replies

Sleeker

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:18 pm
Your_Mom wrote:
I just remember seeing your posts in there.

*pats self on back*

I am very proud at myself for remembering that. lol!

Lol. So, do you think I'm a crazy, right wing nut; a person with good political ideas; or are you neutral?

Well, since you know who I am, who are you?

*Hopes to get an answer*
0 Replies

ImissMNI badJaime

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:19 pm
What, we don't have our galleons, i worked hard to get my 130,
0 Replies

ImissMNI badJaime

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:19 pm
What, we don't have our galleons, i worked hard to get my 130,
0 Replies

uhhhimnotcheating

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:21 pm
If no one is going to ban me, then I am going to say who I am, but I'm just afraid of being banned.
0 Replies

Your Mom

There are problems with the site ImissMNI but we are working on it. Don't worry about it.

And Sleeker, I shall not tell you who I am right now. Maybe once MNI comes back up. And I'm neutral. I am not for Bush. Although I believe in supporting our country and it's president even if we don't like him. And as for evolution, I'm big into science so I'm with you on that one.

And I do not think you will get banned. I'm pretty sure that we know who quite a few of you are here already and don't plan on banning anyone.
0 Replies

jrmint618

I demand 1000 galleons when MNI gets back up!
0 Replies

Your Mom

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:24 pm
Yeah me too! Shocked
0 Replies

ImissMNI badJaime

lol, well, i miss MNI so much, and i will gladly tell who i am, once ifinish bashing jaime, lol
0 Replies

Sleeker

Your_Mom wrote:
And I'm neutral. And as for evolution, I'm big into science so I'm with you on that one.

I see. As long as we're not against each other in both things, I don't really care. And since we agree on one and don't disagree on the other, it's good.

And Jrmint, all you gotta do to get your 1,000 galleons is hack into the site, hold it hostage, and demand 1,000 galleons put into your account, which they will promptly ban. Very Happy
0 Replies

Ceedizzle

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 09:25 pm
Quote:
hello everyone, like my user name??? ^_^

Um, no. Not really Shocked Are we supossed to?
Anyway this is depressing. I'm going to go eat yogurt
0 Replies