0 Replies

R Lupin

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 11:54 am
i can see my owl post and also can buy books
i only cant enter any forum, also not the DA and the WC site
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 11:55 am
nm.....i get it.....i can enter forums.....
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:08 pm
'lo all
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:12 pm
hello
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:19 pm
why didn't you tell me mni was back up?!?!?!?!? thats absurd!!!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:21 pm
... the forums aren't up... thats no fun...
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:24 pm
well i g2g... bb in a half hour to an hour!! (babysitting...)
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:24 pm
there up for me.....**shifty eyees**
0 Replies

SubtleWit

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:43 pm
oh man... all you can really do is read fanfiction and play the duelling game once.... Any idea when the forums will be open to the general public?
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:44 pm
no clue im not there right now (in physical sense i still hve the window open) im reading the book i mentioned yesterday....to pass the time
0 Replies

gameover

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:46 pm
so everyone else is blcoked from forums too?
0 Replies

Magicalme

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 01:48 pm
besides staff yea
0 Replies

LLsTheBest

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:18 pm
Everyone except us staff is blocked from the forums until we fix it all... there some bugs we still have to work out and new codes we ahve to learn with amuras help and that could be as soon as tonight or whenever she gets a chance. You have to keep in mind we all have other lives and we just volunteer staff mni, so we do it when we can. We hope to get mni forums up for students as soon as possible.

till then, you can read fanfic, check owls, play DC and even access WC I believe
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:35 pm
Ok i jsut got back form school 2day and it was a sucky day so if this sounds really bratty... blame it on school. I justwanna say that all of you who are on staff please stop shoving it in our faces and mentioning it every chance you get. If you are on staff thats great! But in every post we don't need to know. And shoving in our faces that you can get on forum and we cant just makes every one mad. So plz, if your on staff or pretending to be don't keep brining it up. Thnx! And sry if I made ne1 mad I just think its annoying and would like it 2 stop!
0 Replies

LLsTheBest

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:42 pm
TGIBrittany wrote:
Ok i jsut got back form school 2day and it was a sucky day so if this sounds really bratty... blame it on school. I justwanna say that all of you who are on staff please stop shoving it in our faces and mentioning it every chance you get. If you are on staff thats great! But in every post we don't need to know. And shoving in our faces that you can get on forum and we cant just makes every one mad. So plz, if your on staff or pretending to be don't keep brining it up. Thnx! And sry if I made ne1 mad I just think its annoying and would like it 2 stop!

honey, dont get snappy. People kept asking over and over if it is up, when t would be up, etc etc...so I explained everything. Soooorrrryyy i shall shutup next time and leave yuo people in the dark!
0 Replies

R Lupin

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:43 pm
you cant visit the WC site i have tried it..
i dont know if you have changed it now but the last time is was closed like the threads
0 Replies

Stranger

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 02:45 pm
To those that are on the staff:

I was just curious if you knew why some of the pics in my siggy aren't working anymore. One of them is, but two of them aren't. I was just curious. Is this part of the new coding you have to learn?

I appreciate everything y'all do!
0 Replies